It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish village at war with migrants housed in emergency center.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: chewi

What do ats think.

I think ats has gone to the dogs, with right wing hate speech the norm these days.

LOL just because you disagree doesn't make it hate speech. You people always try and do that and the meme is tired.
And FYI, I've seen plenty of left-wing hate speech on here. So just stop with your righteous indignation.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Oh your gettin all uffy and puffy cause my stats dont reflect your agenda, you used to at least debate a little, now its just insults.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

The first thing I thought of when I read your post and watched the video???

I am not sure how it works in Denmark, but I know here (the US) we have people who have worked their whole lives that live on the streets or in houses without heat and hot water as well. They fell on hard times, or they just can't afford the "luxeries" after they have paid for alpo and their medications.

I can not feel bad for people who are arriving ANYWHERE with their hands out and automatically offended when it isn't automatically filled up with freebies. I just can't. I know that on here that makes me heartless and likely racist as well but... I don't know where any of the countries are going to come up with the funds to take in these refugees. It's no wonder there are so many that are angry.

ETA - Before anyone jumps on it, that while I can understand the anger, I can not condone the spitting on of children at all as stated in the article. I'm from the south and that is about the most reckless, disrespectful, disgusting thing you can do to another human being and will often lead you to become more hurt than had you actually physically put hands on someone.
edit on 11/25/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
A sex related assault happens every 107 seconds in the usa, damn those muslims am i right.

The fake outrage is so funny, if your really offended by rape well maybe get educated on the problem.

Lets talk about Canada for a minute shall we? speaking of fake outrage...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As an American? I'd die for my country, before I asked to be a "refugee" and I'd "migrate" to the next foxhole, for ammo. I don't understand this BS. I really don't want to. You go to another country for "safety"? You better learn the language, religion and customs, damn fast. I'd like to remind the readership. WW2 Germany used "migrants" to good effect. When they took France. In them days, you clogged the roads with people. Nowdays you clog the financial highway. Refugees are sheep. The only reason they are there is, they don't want to die. I have no fault with that. I only have a fault with, that being thier first option. My first question on entry: Your country is at war?.. Secondary: You want safety, not ammo? Thirdly: Where's your wife and kids?... What ever happened to "women and children first"? The West has become so educated, civilized and "progressive". They don't even know how to fight a war. I have no doubt. Mowing down "terrorist" will be on a weekend "honey do list" in the future.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Statistics?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans

32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)

About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.

26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).

Pew Research (2014): 47% of Bangladeshi Muslims says suicide bombings and violence are justified to "defend Islam". 1 in 4 believed the same in Tanzania and Egypt. 1 in 5 Muslims in the 'moderate' countries of Turkey and Malaysia.

19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States
25% of Muslim-Americans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of the "global Jihad

World Public Opinion: Muslim majorities agree with the al-Qaeda goal of Islamic law.
Muslim majorities agree with al-Qaeda goal of keeping Western values out of Islamic countries;
(Egypt: 88%; Indonesia 76%; Pakistan 60%; Morocco 64%)

13% of Muslim in Britain support al-Qaeda attacks on America.

20% of Turks support the slaughter of Charlie Hebdo staffers and cartoonists.

33% of Muslim-Americans say al-Qaeda beliefs are Islamic or correct.

1.5 Million British Muslims support the Islamic State, about half the total population.

11.5% of Arabs support ISIS, or about 42 million.

40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.

One third of British Muslims believe anyone who leaves Islam should be killed

NOP Research: 78% of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons;

NOP Research: Hardcore Islamists comprise 9% of Britain's Muslim population;
Another 29% would "aggressively defend" Islam;

84% of Egyptian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
86% of Jordanian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
30% of Indonesian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
76% of Pakistanis support death the penalty for leaving Islam
51% of Nigerian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam

Anyway, tons of polls and data. Any way you look at it, a large % have very incompatible social views with Western nations. The overwhelming % supporting the death penalty for leaving Islam is shocking. This should be the #1 question on the "Interview List" and those supporting the death penalty for leaving Islam should never be allowed into a Western nation in my opinion.

edit on 26-11-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
you can't blame the europeans.
they are probably the most tolerant people on earth.
but after decades of watching muslims not assimilating but instead forcing their culture on europe and being responsible for most crimes (though a minority!) the europeans are fed up and don't want more of this kind of culture.

politicians are too dumb to see there will be civil war when europe gets swarmed with muslims.
or that's exactly their plan.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

Different culture.

"Yet the violence (sexual or not) is so commonplace in the lives of Syrian women that it has become viewed as a part of ‘culture’ rather than a criminal act."

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen
A better question is why would people that feel that way, "want" to come to a country they hate, and they wish to be destroyed?

If you come to a country and pray for it to be bombed, you have either come to fight or to die in that country. If you feel staying in your homeland, where you feel you are being unfairly targeted, means you are going to die, and you hate the country so much, that you want to make your death mean something, what do you do? Some come to bring the fight to the country they hate and pray to be destroyed, hoping to at least destroy as many of their enemy as they can when in the process. They are animals and ungrateful to boot.

This is not a new way of thinking. Dying for a cause. Suicide Bombers. Rigging up live and dead bodies as booby traps, goes back as far as the first time men started with the idea, that killing what they don't like, value, or fear, is the right thing to do. It isn't unique to any one race, creed or color. Some will say it is human nature, but I have spent enough time around animals, wild and domestic, to know that this way of thinking, and behavior, is not restricted to just the two legged Earthling that walks upright.

Animals. That is what we call people that express ideas and behaviors that are in extreme contrast to our own, yet we have seen that on a rare occasion, even animals display behavior that is way outside of what we consider instinctive and normal. So what do we call it when a lion takes a baby antelope under her charge and attempts to raise it as its own? All jokes aside, would we call that lion human? No. We still call it an animal, that for whatever reason, showed what seemed to us to be a loving and compassionate act, which we identify as humane.

The problem I have with this way of thinking, is that it is just another lie we tell ourselves. Being loving and humane does not seem to come naturally to us. It is something we have to be taught, it has to be nurtured, and it has to be spread. Now for those that say children aren't born hating, mistrusting, and wanting to kill, that they are taught that by their parents and societ; it might be true, but it is not unique. The same can be said for almost all animals on this planet, that are not self sustaining at birth.

You see, the same can be said about the majority of all species as well, and some of almost all animals on our planet, can be trained to some degree. Training and conditioning of all animals is limited and can be regressed, given the right experiences and triggers. Even those animals that we like to think of as domesticated, are prone to regress, under the right circumstances, and that includes the man beast that walks upright.

We take offense at being called animals, but like it or not, that is all we are. We are striving to raise ourselves above the other entities on our planet, and though we have made some headway, the lower Earthlings, as we like to think of them, seem to be showing signs that they are even beating us at that game too. Maybe if we stopped pretending to be better than all other life forms on this planet, and learned what our real function is in maintaining our existence here, we would have a better chance at actually surviving on this planet.

We know enough to know that life on this planet is symbiotic. We know that life cycles are affected by our environment, and that the seasons and life cycles seem to be cyclical. All life on our planet is evolving. We seem to be the only species that is resisting the natural process, and we are killing ourselves, and the entire planet in the process. All because we think there is an all knowing God, and we want to be that God.

If we took the time, energy, and resources that we have available to us, and work together for a resolution to the problems we face, and the ones we have created, we would not be wasting, time, lives, and resources, in killing ourselves and the planet. It is time to use all that brain power that we are throwing away preaching to the choir. It is time to remove our robes, stand up and sing.

We need to stop obsessing on who and what is wrong. We need to stop making excuses. We need to stop shifting the blame, stop playing musical chairs, and we need to fix it. Don't allow the excuse, "I don't know what to do", to be your crutch. Stop looking for a leader. You are so good at telling everyone what is wrong, then you lead. Start organizing people to fix the problems and stop belly aching.

Look if an old broad like me can use YouTube to fix a 25 year old wash machine, build a gate, hang the gate, dig 4 post holes, place the posts, and hang four 8 feet panels of fencing, you can use Youtube for something other than spreading hate or proving your point. For the record-by the grace of God, two strong, kind, neighborly strangers, came to our rescue and finished digging and placing the 11 other posts, and they hung the seven other panels of fencing, can't let that kind of kindness go unreported, especially when I am talking about the less than humane nature of our core. Now back on topic.

We can make this world the place that we want it to be. We drive the machines of destruction. We feed the beast. We keep the beast alive. Nothing will change until we stop making excuses and we change. We can't keep doing the same things and expect a different result. If you want orange juice, you are never going to get it if you keeping squeezing lemons. You don't plant lettuce if you want to grow potatoes.

It is time to put up or shut up. You want things to be different then start with the person in the mirror. Make the change in your life, then make the change in your community, then move on to change the world.

Sharing your anger and frustration on the internet may get you stars, flags and likes, but they are of little use in fixing what needs fixing. For that you are going to have to make sacrfices, and you are going to have to get your hands dirty. Changing the world is not a spectator sport. You will have to disconnect from a virtual world before you can connect to the world under you feet and crying out for its survival.

Be the Hero. Save the Cheerleader. Save the world.

edit on 26-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Cleaned up a bit.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

It's pointless raising a complex issue like this on ATS, what with the growing racism, xenphobia, extremist nationalism and just downright ignorance of many of the members here.

You can always guarantee that the moment you share a story like this all the cretins will crawl out from their bunkers to start sharing every little bit of right-wing propaganda they can find.

ATS has become little more than a breeding ground for far-right sentiment, you cannot get an intelligent discussion here about these issues because of that.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

And a breeding ground for those who disagree to wash others as extremists and nationalistic, I don't like when people speak to the general assembly in such a way, you need to put an address on who you are referring to, and then go after their points instead of washing people in a blanket of nazi-extremism as if that brings more weight to your premise.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

Ignoring the fact that most hate crimes in Europe are enacted by right-wing extremists against people of other cultures, but I guess admitting that goes entirely against what you want to claim.

but after decades of watching muslims not assimilating but instead forcing their culture on europe

Funny, I know three Muslims, and have known them for more than a decade, and not one of them has a problem with me (as a gay man!) or the society they live in.

and being responsible for most crimes (though a minority!) the europeans are fed up and don't want more of this kind of culture.

Please provide actual data for this claim.
You can't, because it's blatant bs created on the cuff to encourage hatred of another group of people.

politicians are too dumb to see there will be civil war when europe gets swarmed with muslims.

If you believe this then you need to get back on your meds.
The rest of the civilized world does not agree with your extremist attitude and ignorance. This has been clearly shown by the majority of people supporting their Muslim friends in their communities while random nutters preach ignorance and are shut down within minutes.

The majority of the public understands that Muslims are not "new" to our countries, they are not "invaders", they have been a part of our cultures for more than a thousand years.

People like you would no doubt claim that all Muslims, even those born and raised in our democratic nations, should be removed from our societies, but you won't say that because it would immediately make it clear exactly what you are and what you stand for.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Rocker2013

And a breeding ground for those who disagree to wash others as extremists and nationalistic, I don't like when people speak to the general assembly in such a way, you need to put an address on who you are referring to, and then go after their points instead of washing people in a blanket of nazi-extremism as if that brings more weight to your premise.

You can go back through this thread and see plenty of members claiming that Muslims should be removed from our societies.

These are people born and raised in our countries, our fellow citizens.

There is only one name for this attitude and opinion, and it's not an exaggeration to call them that.

If anyone here believes that people of their own country should be limited in their rights and freedoms, imprisoned, or removed from that country, based on nothing more than their religious beliefs, that person is A FASCIST.

No debating, no iff's, no but's, if someone believes that a Muslim does not have the right to live in our countries they are a FASCIST.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Reality really is awful, and not the religious 'awe' either, but the modern kind, 'bloody terrible' kind of awful, the news feeds into my inbox are full of reports of what 'newcomers' are doing to the host countries, its really not 'nice' , especially the photo's.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
1. The government wants them. The vast majority of citizens do not, at least any affected by them.

2. Sweden has become the rape capital of the world. The police rarely arrest those who rape or even murder their own citizens. A case of a girl being forced to go to school, it is the law not to be allowed to homeschool, with the muslim boys who raped her. Nothing done. But her father was threatened with the law when he decided to keep her home.

3. I can't legally say what my response would be to what is going on there. It would involve crowds, bullhorns, steel toed boots, spiked clubs, and one hell of a changed attitude from the government.

Who wouldn't be targetted, innocents of any side.

However, I noted a video in Germany where the refugees overtook the school, ie the majority were now refugee, the white children huddled together.

They weren't allowed to homeschool.

And the refugees beat the crap out of every one that they could in gangs.

The school would be facing furious parents.

The police office should be flooded with furious parents until they slap restraining orders on all concerned.

DEPORT CRIMINALS.

What the UN, PTB and even their own government is doing to one of the most beautiful countries, cultures and YES RACES on earth, the Swedish, IS BEYOND CRIMINAL.

I don't blame the swedes 1 bit!
edit on 26-11-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
And more information. The Swedish are forced to choose between renting to an immigrant or to their own. They're forced by the government to commit suicide as a race.

They are literally fined if they chose to rent to an elderly or disabled Swede, they're supposed to toss their own countrymen to the street in -30 C weather.

I don't blame the Swedish one bit!!!!!!

Stand up for your own kind and nation!

If the governments refuse to remove and deport and deal with this, the people need to stand up united. And they also need to protect their children from this in their schools. From rape and beatings.

Forced to choose between their own and invaders!

Sweden is on fire & europe will follow if our politicians dont stop this madness.

Since the google translation link won't work to the news article in Swedish, you simply have to put this in the search engine:

The requirement: Seize Swedes houses and give them to immigrants

This is genocide of the Swedish race.

Small villages, with smaller populations, where they put refugee camps, the kids are outnumbered, and they're subject to much abuse. The parents are prevented from law, no one listens, to do anything.

edit on 26-11-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'd like to see all of Sweden and Germany, the majority, doing this!!!!!!

Serve and Protect your children and your nation.

Soros and UN are out to destroy you.

"Go ahead, shoot us!" - Desperate Germans clash with police in protest against migrants

They sent 50% of the refugees to Germany and Sweden.

Its unbelievable.

And you wonder why the parents in a small town want their children to go to school with a majority of refugee children who physically assault them, rape, etc.

They have had enough and want their schools BACK ASAP!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Metallicus

I guess people don't like having potential terrorists imported into their neighborhoods?

For real man? Islamic extremists make up such a small percentage(depending on the statistics you look at)of the Muslim community(which is close to 2 billion,extremists make anywhere from 14% to 0.0006% in other Muslim countries) and most of the Islamic terrorists are homegrown in europe.

Yet you brand all Muslim migrants as potential terrorists...

Ummm in truth ALL PEOPLE are able to become potential Terrorist. this is where profiling(ethnic profiling) comes into play. its all cold hard percentages.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Ignoring the fact that most hate crimes in Europe are enacted by right-wing extremists against people of other cultures, but I guess admitting that goes entirely against what you want to claim.

but after decades of watching muslims not assimilating but instead forcing their culture on europe

Funny, I know three Muslims, and have known them for more than a decade, and not one of them has a problem with me (as a gay man!) or the society they live in.

and being responsible for most crimes (though a minority!) the europeans are fed up and don't want more of this kind of culture.

Please provide actual data for this claim.
You can't, because it's blatant bs created on the cuff to encourage hatred of another group of people.

If you believe this then you need to get back on your meds.
The rest of the civilized world does not agree with your extremist attitude and ignorance. This has been clearly shown by the majority of people supporting their Muslim friends in their communities while random nutters preach ignorance and are shut down within minutes.

The majority of the public understands that Muslims are not "new" to our countries, they are not "invaders", they have been a part of our cultures for more than a thousand years.

People like you would no doubt claim that all Muslims, even those born and raised in our democratic nations, should be removed from our societies, but you won't say that because it would immediately make it clear exactly what you are and what you stand for.

sorry, you sound like the typical left wing muslim defender without knowledge of the real world out there!
wow, you know 3 muslims! i've been living with a strong muslim community for my whole life.
most problems i had were with muslims. most problems the girls i know had were with muslims, as they don't see women on the same level.
and speaking with police and reading local newspapers i know that most crimes are comitted by muslims, although a minority. i don't need freakin sources - i see it everyday!!
also, my partner in work is a young and intelligent moderate muslim woman. aside from the fact that she thinks about israel as the devil and jews are a population that need to vanish, she thinks that being gay is idiotic and unnatural. common view among muslims.
i really would like to see you telling her she's not the typical muslim, haha! the whole neighborhood will come for you. go tell them to deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Multi-culturalist are some of biggest idiots in the world, They praise trash culture and bash fundamentalist christians who are still more tolerant than moderate muslims.

It's not racism, they are white too, anti-backwards culture is more like it. At least the europeans will at least try to get their guns back. Can't wait to watch atheist europeans wearing burkas for safety.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join