It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only external force could have broken apart crashed Russian airliner – owner

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Playboy6933
a reply to: Rosinitiate

[SNIP]

That's between you and them. I've had my fair share of interactions, warnings, etc and god knows I'm the last to defend a "particular" poster. He shared his opinion, which is all it is. You don't have to accept it, I don't and that fine.
edit on 11/2/2015 by eriktheawful because: Mod Note: Removed quote of post that was removed.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Zaphod58

that tail is the culprit... it's to clean. the vertical stabilizer is ripped. acted as an anchor. ripped the rivets clean off.

www.bing.com... =oXm9FDZQ&simid=282127111506&thid=HS.282127111506&ajaxhist=0

This aircraft had a tail strike incident early in its life. I believe this may have caused cracks in the tail section and in the rear bulkhead of the pressure body.
en.wikipedia.org...
economictimes.indiatimes.com... 617341.cms

This has happened before on Japan Airlines Flight 123,
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Another Friendly Notice:

Again: all members please remain on topic. The topic is the OP, not each other, or staff action.

Off topic posts will be removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

2001 in Cairo. dragged the tail upon landing.

the plane that crashed was 18 years old and previously had served with several other carriers. Before joining Metrojet's fleet in 2012, it was known to suffer a 2001 incident, in which it grazed the ground with its tail while landing in Cairo.

Some aviation experts theorized that such an incident could have weakened the plane's airframe, although Metrojet said the jet has been safe to fly.

above from fox news... i'll repost the sourcewww.foxnews.com...

edit on 2-11-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Playboy6933

Where do I say it has to do with actual altitude? I've used it several times to show the rapid descent and climb, which has been highlighted by several sources and reports as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Or an internal force.. like a bomb.
True though that if a plane breaks up like that in the sky it's usually something fishy.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
A bomb could damage control to the rear tail section and cause the flight oscillation.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So would a structural failure.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
An SBIRS satellite detected the heat bloom of an explosion at the time of the crash, but didn't detect any kind of missile launch or signs of anything fired at the aircraft.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Of course they're going to say that. They're covering their ass. If their pilots screwed up or their maintenance screwed up again they could be shut down for good.

What eveidence points to poor maintenance as a cause of the crash???????

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Experts find components that are not of the crashed A321 airliner

CAIRO, November 3. /TASS/. Experts working at the scene of the Saturday Sinai crash have found elements that are not components of the crashed A321 airliner, informed sources in Cairo have told TASS.

"They have been sent for an expertise," one of the sources said. TASS has no official confirmation of this information at the moment.

tass.ru...

something big will come of this

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
at this stage I would hedge all my bets that this was an internal bomb with a small chance of being a SAM ( to my uninformed logic )

Question is who benefits ? Israel ? Russia ? U.S.A ?

is this a FF to bolster support at home in Russia and give reason for Russia to enter Africa ( esp Libya ? )

Could it be a reprisal/warning attack from the USA ?

Could this have been orchestrated by Israel and for what reason ?

I truly do believe this will have huge ramifications

( and just for #s and giggles - how is the comparison of this airliner and mh370 as far as the investigation and allegations go ? very interesting IMHO )

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Of course they're going to say that. They're covering their ass. If their pilots screwed up or their maintenance screwed up again they could be shut down for good.

What eveidence points to poor maintenance as a cause of the crash???????

There is not any evidence of much so far but given the airline has been reprimanded in the past for poor maintenance it cannot be ruled out.

My personal opinion from what has come out so far is either a lockerbie style bomb or a a structural failure. I'm fairly sure it was not shot down.
edit on 3-11-2015 by ashpack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tippo

The variables here are astounding and not easily missed on most.

Here's the thing, prior to the recent attacks on passengers planes, accidental crashes were very rare. It's almost as though, once 911 happened the taboo of murdering citizens in masse went by way of the dodo and the vehicle of choice for such barbaric actions is via the downing of commercial planes.

People can argue all they want about how accidents happen and there being historical precedence on mechanical failures. The thing is, after having worked for a major OTA for the better part of 12 years and being responsible for resolving mass disruption like earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, plane crashes, I have a genuine sense of what's normal. Planes dropping out of the sky annually goes against any statistical data out there for accidental crashes, assuming of course this and MH370 were "accidental". Odds are, if not both at least one of these crashes wasn't accidental.
edit on 3-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

especially crashes initiating at cruising altitude !

There are many "accidents" occurring more frequently just like Tianjin explosion and there will always be people trying to write these incidents off as everyday accidents - but those with a handle on history and geopolitics know better.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Someone might have taken control over the Russian Airbus A321 passenger plane and intentionally crashed it, a former chairman of the International Federation of Airline Pilots Association (IFALPA) Accident Analysis Committee told Sputnik on Tuesday

sputniknews.com... ol-ifalpa.html

Does anyone know if this plane was fitted with tech to allow external control ?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tippo

CAIRO, November 3. /TASS/. Experts working at the scene of the Saturday Sinai crash have found elements that are not components of the crashed A321 airliner, informed sources in Cairo have told TASS.

have found elements

does the description 'elements' mean fragments or shrapnel... foreign metals?

my 'space debris' theory is still holding it's own until disproven mister Watson

'

here:
www.cbsnews.com...
STORY TITLE: Satellite detected heat flash at time Russian jetliner went down

a 2:49 video where one authority who investigates air tragedies states: Only an outside force could have downed the flight

something to consider... where was the plane recently serviced,,, in the IRA backyard no less
edit on rd30144655745303302015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join