It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BBC just published this article....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Agree.

I'm also astounded that the guy can make a public claim and not be named. And why did they not only name TrueBrit but they prominently placed a huge pic?

It seems like just as much bullying as what the guy claims.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Unbelievable.

TB and his family are being forced to suffer the consequences of a common disease known as "incompetent lawyers"... and now this lying piece of meat is dangling it out in the open for all the world to see.

My heart goes out to you TrueBrit, I can't even fathom what you must be feeling right now.

Ugh.

I need to step away from this or I'm going to break some T&C's.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
How did this guy know you were making rude gestures at him and not trying to flirt with him?

Can I now sue for catcalls and winks in my direction? Boy oh boy I'm gonna be rich!

More seriously, TB you and yours are in my thoughts during your trying times.
edit on 29-10-2015 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The caption of TB's photo:

Peter Edwards made gestures at Tim when standing outside the shop

Shouldn't it say "allegedly", or "Tim claims that..."??

Seems like defamation of character to state this as if it's a proven fact...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: TrueBrit

OK - I'm super pissed at this Pete. You can sue the BBC for Libel.

You must fight fire with fire. The BBC has just been caught outright lying to further a propaganda agenda and I would like to think that, in this instance, they have chosen the wrong individual to use as their scapegoat.

Get permission from Bill / Mark to do a survey of what ATS membership thinks of you then make a YT video adding it, plus the resultant comments within the poll thread professing your TrueSelf to show the bastards and the world that the BBC are liars.

From Bill and Marks permission, also have the video added to ATS Facebook, Twitter and get Joe from NLBS to do a segment on this and interview you.

Bring out the big guns - fight these bastards.

I'm with you.

True is a great guy and whatever you guy's decide to do, count me in.

Love you True.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

In the UK if you are a white, straight male, you are f*****. Everyone else is now a "protected" group

That is so true it hurts.

The white man is the bogey man (especially if he is well-off, middle-aged, and has a paunch).

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If anything they posted is false force them to issue a correction and apology or face legal action.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oi im the chief of his next legal team...or the muscle.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
If anything they posted is false force them to issue a correction and apology or face legal action.

The problem is this case has a court ruling.. They are not obligated to apologise and are not liable for any action. They are just reporting the facts as they see them through the courts verdict.
If the truth were to come out and truebrit was cleared of any wrongdoing, this would be a bigger story in which the guy making the accusations would be the centre of attention and bad publicity. .

The problem. Being overturning a court ruling whilst possible has its difficulties, costs and stress.

I had a similar thing happen to me when I sold a car the guy never came back to collect, 8 months later he turns up for the car, which was obviously now gone.
Then Takes me to court, I never received the paperwork and automatically lost.. this caused stress alot of money and a ccj against my name.. All for an original sum of £500.

So I get the miscarriage of justice and know what a pain in the ass these situations can be.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

If you're asking me personally, Cobaltic...

I don't believe there was an altercation..
I believe TB is being made an example of to anti-establishment conspiracists like myself...
I believe there is an alphabet spaghetti group involved...
I'm inclined to suggest the guy isn't even gay...

With that being said...

I've been highly delusional in the past...
I've also been right on the money when it comes to their games.

I trust my instinct on this one.

Yes, I'm with you on this one.

It just doesn't sit right at all.

If the alphabet spaghetti are involved, then is it because he is a member here?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
BBC Newsnight has a youtube channel . I have added a comment to one of the short Videos " Newsnight in 60 Seconds "
You can reply to my comment or add another I am sure it can be a way to the truth.. Peace.

If you click on the Youtube logo within the video it will open in a new window.
edit on 30 10 2015 by skywatcher44 because: Added

edit on 30 10 2015 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Everyone who has spoken to you over the years knows this is nothing less than character assassination. You've been polite, intelligent, level-headed, and hell i've seen you defend muslims and jews, women, the poor, I cant fathom bigotry on your part.

Im going to help because it's what I would want, and because there's literally nothing I revile more than being accused of something I didnt do.

This is the f#ing internet age. Even if we cant destroy the corruption on the world, we can let the world know of it.

I suggest we do the Anonymous thing - and flood the British Bull# Corporation with complaints - polite complaints - in support of our friend, threatening a boycott until they retract their lies. People who protect pedophiles accusing you of wrongdoing - pathetic.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Sorry to read about this because a close friend of mine and my own family have had trouble with solicitors and their incompetence on unfair charges etc. They watch each others backs like leaches.

My concern for you is that I hope this dink can't do any further damage to you and yours with spurious civil claims. What's in the press today is tomorrows fish and crop wrapper, nothing more.

The state of our legal system today is dire and courts are far from fair or unbiased, they also have a vested interest in obtaining any money they can through the system from your pocket to put into theirs. I expect you have been forced to put up money for your 'defence' to a firm of 'financiers who are actually linked to the solicitors themselves.

I hope you can get a decent solicitor and barrister as if you can't access your money you can claim legal aid surely to finance this. Our hearts go out to you because we have a slight inkling of what you are going through - I threatened to punch the press on the nose when they tried to take pictures of one of my family and, had I been faster I would have stuck his camera where it needed to go. But justice today is only for the ordinary man - as I expect you know perfectly well. I do think the majority of people can see through a compo grabber though - its what motives them.

This is the time when you have to use your brain and nonspecific hits it on the head - deep breath and plan.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Can you not appeal TrueBrit?

I find the whole idea of this kind of nonsense offensive to the notion of real discrimination - people who really do suffer, not grown men who claim to be offended at every little thing.

Worse than that he has absolutely NO EVIDENCE at all - if it was an ongoing campaign against him as he claims, then he could easily have had someone film an incident, but the idea you can waltz into a court, make a verbal allegation, have the court believe it, and then award them £7500 - £7500!!!! for what amounts in essence to hurt feelings is madness beyond words.

Especially when you hear about cases like this (and there have been worse ones): www.dailymail.co.uk...

Where does it stop - if someone calls me fat can I sue them for £Thousands?

What if they call me an idiot - will that hurt my feelings enough for a claim?

We're just breeding a country full of professional victims who want to live for free off the hard work of other people.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Dude, you are being railroaded badly. If you showed your online writings here, it would squash any and all allegations of you being anything other than the guy we all aspire to be.

If nothing can be done legally to right this wrong, I suggest starting a go-fund me account and let the moderators here see if there is a way they can alert members of it's existence, while staying in the T&C. If people outside of your news community heard the whole story, I feel certain they would contribute to your fine as I would.

Please try not to let this make you to crazy. It's a person who it taking advantage of the system at your expense. He is likely mentally challenged and will try this again. So he will be found out eventually.

Stay calm and know that even with a bump in the road, everything will be OK. It always is in time. Always.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Sorry .... I am doing something I have never done before ...

Replying before having read the whole thread.

You are the *victim* of the new society of *suer's* those who

spend their time on looking for an income from litigation. (in the

news last night was a CCC TV of a man who threw himself down

the aisle at a Tesco's with a view to suing Tesco's for

compensation!!)

I would hazard a guess that that man was unemployed, and the

lawyer was taking the case on a no win no fee basis .... (now I'm

venting a bias!) but I HATE that type of attitude) it boils

my blood...

I don't know how that man was able to prove anything anyway.

HOW THE HELL DOES ANYONE PUT A GENDER ON GESTURES

I will say it again and again and again >>>>

Political correctness & Human rights will be the death of

humanity

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Actually there is one thing you should have brought up at court.

He claims you were homophobic towards him - how could you possibly know that he is gay?

I'd have loved to hear the judge explain how he's obviously a - well - a gay - man - because, erm, well just look at him?

He sounds like he wants to be one of those gay martyrs who finds victimisation everywhere he goes - like many other people in other minority groups.

They perceive injustice at every turn, even when there is none.

If he's made it all up then he's worse than the lowest of the low. Wonder if he's ever done anything like this before - if he has a track record so to speak?

Why doesn't he want his name to be known? What is he hiding from?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Its now in the Daily Mail

Daily Mail

A lot of comments are supporting you TrueBrit

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I am a born again Christian as is my family, we will Pray for you today.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Mate sorry to hear what your going through. Looking at that BBC interview the guy sounds like he's making it up as he goes alongwith the reporter coaxing him into embellishments of his story. Did he ever confront you face to face over these allegations of these offensive gestures?

It seems as though you are going through trial by media which is disgraceful. Maybe look for someone who has dealt with these types of cases in the past. Wish I knew more what to say

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join