It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Deceptive Videos Attacking Planned Parenthood Are Hindering Cures for Deadly Diseases

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Killing babies? They are already dead. They've already been aborted by the time they are donated.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The organ donor in your scenario got to use those organs and live, correct? Although it is doubtful my organs cannot be of use to anyone, I am a donor. But I got to make that choice.

Are those mothers to be allowing their babies to be parted out aware of the precise procedure of exactly how her childs body parts are pfocessed? Is there a film, a document stating she watched this video, sought mental evaluation prior to the abortion?

Why should there be one?

Likeky not. But maybe that should be introduced to the PP procedure prior to procurement. Is a woman sees a live baby kicking and then become stilled so its little body can be divided for medical research...maybe, just maybe, the abortion could turn into an adoption for a couple looking for an infant they will never create on their own.

But that is deceptive. Why show a baby being slaughtered then sent out for medical research? That isn't how it works in reality.

A win-win for all. Except PP of course. and those scientists who are working endlessly to find the cure for MS, which they have been doing for how many years and how many stem cells later?

PP doesn't benefit or is set back in one bit by a woman's decision to abort and donate her unborn child. Though I find your idea to be terrible. You are effectively asking for a sensational video that lies about how fetal tissue is procured and donated be shown to women to discourage them from donating their fetal tissue. Not that that is going to stop them from getting the abortion or anything. Donating fetal tissue and aborting a baby are two separate and distinct decisions the expectant mother must make.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: incoserv

Godwin's Law aside, these women are ALREADY getting the abortion. Then the women donate the aborted fetus. Planned Parenthood only serves as an intermediary.

What you are doing is the equivalent of getting mad at a hospital for using an organ donor's organs after the organ donor has passed away to save another person's life.

Exactly. Thank you for making your point so clearly.

And, obviously, those Nazis were going to just kill those Jews and Poles, so why not use their bodies and their impending deaths for the advancement of medical and scientific knowledge, as well. Right?

The logic flows perfectly. Instruct me if it does not.

Of course your logic doesn't flow perfectly. You distorted my analogy. The point is that the baby is being aborted regardless if it is going to be used for fetal tissue donation. You are trying to lump the mother in with PP. The mother makes the decision to abort and donate the fetus. Not Planned Parenthood.
edit on 26-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

We haven't found a single cure for a disease in over half a century, but now anti-abortionists are to blame? There's no money in cures..,,these studies are even about how much funding they can get.

This argument is dumb. Are you seriously trying to suggest that just because we haven't found a cure to a disease in so long that medical researchers haven't made enough progress in any disease to be worth it in that time frame? Just because we haven't found a cure doesn't mean progress isn't being made.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

or that some of the cures that were found in the 50's were through fetal tissue research back then.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Just because we haven't found a cure doesn't mean progress isn't being made.

We've been hearing the same cry for decades in respect to cancer cures. How many millions of man years of research has gone into finding cures? Not a single cure, its illegal to define e methodology as a cure only as a treatment. The revolving door of the FDA/Big Pharma attests to that. So what progress is being made...most of fundraising telethons line the pockets of the administrators. University researchers are co-opted by donations from pharmaceutical firms.

Whats that you were saying about progress?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So what's your solution in place of medical research?

Pray over it?

Rattle bones?

Hope for the best?

Please.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

"How the Deceptive Videos Attacking Planned Parenthood Are Hindering Cures for Deadly Diseases"

begun to undermine potentially life-saving research on diseases including diabetes, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's

How are they being hindered?
What breakthroughs are they on the verge of discovering? Have any patents been lodged?
Funny, the silence is deafening

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

killing between 13,000,000 and 21,000,000 people,

Wow the numbers keep increasing - has this new study even been peer reviewed. Theres financial reasons why the Holocaust Industry pushes for jailing of researchers who try to replicate the numbers and come short.

But I think you should refrain from pushing the nazi experimentation analogy too far. It really makes you look extreme in comparing the two.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

deleted D/P
edit on 26-10-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: DP

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

How are they being hindered?

Well, one way was when the government put a federal ban on fetal stem cell research, until it was lifted by President Obama. Now, the same people that were wanting the entire field off limits to federally funded projects, want to go back to when fetal stem cell research was banned, AND they want to also ban abortion and defund Planned Parenthood's women's contraception and health care screening programs too!

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I have a question, would you rather be treated for cancer in 2015 or in 1975? Which year do you think you have the higher odds of surviving due to medical treatment?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Same question as the previous post I made except for diabetes, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's. Would you rather be treated for those diseases in 2015 or in 1975?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So what's your solution in place of medical research?

I offer no solution
I remind you of the op title
" How the Deceptive Videos Attacking Planned Parenthood Are Hindering Cures for Deadly Diseases"

What progress is being made in fighting "life threatening diseases"
Sounds like a shrill rant - "its all about saving human lives"

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wow this "deceptive editing" lie i still going? I guess that's what happens when the press is nothing but left wing activists who manipulate and spin.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Your post talking about the left wing press manipulating and spinning the story is sweetly ironic since this whole idiotic controversy started with right wing propaganda.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No solution?

So, you want to "do nothing."

K.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

We haven't found a single cure for a disease in over half a century, but now anti-abortionists are to blame? There's no money in cures..,,these studies are even about how much funding they can get.

This argument is dumb. Are you seriously trying to suggest that just because we haven't found a cure to a disease in so long that medical researchers haven't made enough progress in any disease to be worth it in that time frame? Just because we haven't found a cure doesn't mean progress isn't being made.

Progress for who? Big Pharma! Certainly not progress for the millions who die needlessly year after year.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Same question as the previous post I made except for diabetes, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's. Would you rather be treated for those diseases in 2015 or in 1975?

That's just it....treatment. Rather than just come up with a cure, which they most likely already have, there's more money in "treating" the disease than there is in a cure.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join