It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jersey Devil photographed and caught on tape

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is some good stuff here. I have not laughed so hard in a long time.

Someone needs to add this song to the video clip..

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sadly Snooki is already taken but maybe it can hook up with J Wow.

They could then save money by using the same groomer.

I know a harpy down the road that's single...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Hillary got divorced?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Ok ok! I think what I should have said was that I was worried that the goat was being thrown from a height, maybe from a balcony or roof, VIA a tree... I'm sure it isn't possible to climb a tree with a goat and definitely not a llama. Especially one with strap on wings.

Anyway, fake.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Tjoran
You actually cannot tell what the wingspan to body ratio is from this angle in that photo. Just sayin.

You can totally infer the size of the wing span from the photo.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradisepurple

Ok ok! I think what I should have said was that I was worried that the goat was being thrown from a height, maybe from a balcony or roof, VIA a tree... I'm sure it isn't possible to climb a tree with a goat and definitely not a llama. Especially one with strap on wings.

Anyway, fake.

That would be even funnier!
Imagine seeing your neighbor trying to climb a tree with a winged goat in his arms. I would just sip my iced tea from the porch and watch, while thinking "this is going to turn out well".

No need to intervene. Let nature take its course.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I'm sure it isn't possible to climb a tree with a goat and definitely not a llama.

You seem so certain, like you have attempted this previously.

Are you a neighbor from New Jersey?

edit on 16-10-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Not a goat but other things yes. I can't tell you what

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Not a goat but other things yes. I can't tell you what

I like you.

If you ever stop by I have a 100' oak in the front yard and some chinchillas laying around.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A Dog thrown into the air.
Or a mythical creature?.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Hillary got divorced?

That's just a mean thing to say to all the harpys out there.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

I would post the video, but it looks just way to damn fake.

The vid is not of the same sighting as the story though. But yeah, obviously fake.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero

That's just a mean thing to say to all the harpys out there.

I feel awful. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hard to say much without more background info, and photos aren't what they used to be as far as testimony... and this one looks like a stuffed terrier (with additions) chucked into the air.

I've read some compelling testimony, though, about this Jersey Devil thing. As far as cryptids go, this one is so fantastical that if it does exist in some biological manner, then everything we know about biology is wrong.

If it exists, then it's more likely (ha) a quasi-physical beast from dimension x ... OR some mad scientist in the 1700's was doing gene splicing in colonial New Jersey.

It's a much weirder world than most think, and I have experienced and considered some pretty weird things... but this ... I think I found my own limits of belief!

Buuuut... some of the accounts are very believable... and some odd evidence exists... so... ?

edit on 10/16/2015 by Baddogma because: had more time to make sense

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

That wing span doesn't make sense for the size and shape of that 'animal'

Your right, and neither do the wing's position, which seems to be too far to the rear and they sure don't look as if they are under any kind of load.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hilarous.....but on the off chance somebody is taken in by this please think about three things about the video clip :

1. The camera was stationary, not scanning, and thus the photographer was clearly expecting something to appear. Sure enough it did full frame, what a freaking coincidence.
2. Compare the ratio of body size to wingspan of know flying animals. That "thing" could not fly to save itself.
3. The legs don't move because they are part of a stuffed object!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
2. Compare the ratio of body size to wingspan of know flying animals. That "thing" could not fly to save itself.

I guess you missed the whole 'flung from a tree' theory. I could make that sucker fly given the proper arboreal altitude.

And it will stick the landing.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The guy was in a car, I can see the motion blur in the trees...funny how clear, (in near silhouette though) jumping Jimmy is, you'd almost think he stopped in mid air to pose for the camera...funny that?

Anyway, grab some peanuts,
Ooops! already posted..never mind.
edit on 16-10-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
I was under the impression that the Jersey Devil never had wings, was female and some kind of pre-modern human. The X-files episode covered this quite well.

That "X-Files" episode really shouldn't have called it "the jersey devil". Most reports of the jersey devil describe it as a goat-headed, bipedal creature with hooves and leathery, bat-like wings.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Looks fake to me. Those wings couldnt possibly support an animal of that size...And with Halloween coming up, it wouldnt surprise me if theres a jump in "sightings" in western countries

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join