It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On Putin's Military Mission In syria: "Russia Is Weak And Only Has One Allie"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have a genius idea as a u.s. slave.
Leave them be.
Bring the soldiers back home and fix some pot holes in the roads.

I'm with you. Bring them home. If we must in the future ever go to war, then lets make sure their hands aren't tied. Oh and I remember once we hit a pot hole that took out both right side tires, popped off both hub caps and bent one rim. Hub cap ended up in the middle of the street and a guy ran it over.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: InfidelCastro

You got that right!! So then what the hell is wrong with Obama?? He must really believe we are all just dumb as toast!!

Perhaps, since he is so egregiously glib, he is on the side of ISIS....I have no idea but why doesn't congress do something about him!

Obama is well aware of the situation .. this is just press talk .. his real intention is to end his presidency without getting into any big issues .. he's going to leave the mess for the next guy in office ..just like every other president .. the 2nd term in office is basically a vacation and kicking the can along ..

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

First off and foremost, thank you for your service and MY FREEDOM!! I feel that every US citizen that voted for Obozo owes you and every vet an apology!!

Obama, is an ILLEGITIMATE WANNA BE AT BEST!! And you fools defending him should be ashamed of what he has done to our country!! If you knew anything at all about his history you would understand that it is HIS INACTION, HIS Arrogance and Narcissism that has driven our economy to the breaking point and weakened our Military in the eyes of the world! When you have a fool telling the men and women who are on the front lines that you must announce yourself before you fire on the enemy or in self defense or be court martialed ) you got a real problem!!

His ignorance always wanting to talk to barbarians!! Who decides to give liars and tyrants 150 billion dollars Not to develop Nuclear weapons (which we know they already had) just to watch them turn around a funnel that money to Russia! Gee O' dumb ass you can't blame BUSH for that one!

America with their advanced tech could crush Russia and IS and Assad but our Ass Hat Administration is run by a treasonous idiot from Kenya who refuses to let do the job they were trained for!!

To the people who are down with the U.S. and cheering the shirtless horseman, put the blame where it belongs! Right on the shoulders of the loser, do nothing Prez that for some UNGODLY reason is still in office!!

Keep believing that Russia is there to save the day! Unfortunately, the truth of Putin's plan could very well come to light! Especially if the King of hypocrisy and denial keeps acting like the village idiot!!

Pax

edit on 10/11/2015 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Obama On Putin's Military Mission In syria: "Russia Is Weak And Only Has One Allie"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One ally eh.

Today is the modern day equivalent to the Peshwar Seven, and the Terhan Eight of Afhganistan in the 80s.

Only today Russia is the 'good' guys and the west are the 'bad' guys.

Bizarro world.

People BIZARRO.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96 Very interesting Neo! Perhaps this is why recently N.Korea is testing missiles and threatening the WEST again, but the latest threat seems to have come out of the blue....When in fact it is due to the Russian presence in Syria and there support for Assad...So your thread supports that Assad did use chemical weapons and N. Korea is in support of his regime...

abovetopsecret.

edit on 10/11/2015 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Can't really say for sure.

Red lines came, and went, and seems everyone forgot about them.

And Russia is the 'hero' now.

Truth be told.

You can't trust what either East or West is saying.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

You always come with some global situation theories... but never any source! why?
is your opinion made on MSM propaganda of west... with Your mind set probably 40+ years backward.

please some sources for Your extraordinary claims? or it's just opinion of Yours xx

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
To all the Grammarians, Grammar Nazi's and Smart Ass's!!

I am well aware I misspelled "Ally" Thank you for being such an astute pedant!! It was 3:30am when i posted this so yeah I'm not perfect....but perhaps try and contribute to my thread instead of just pointing out my imperfections that have no bearing on the topic.....

Thanks,

Pax

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ZakOlongapo Why does he need to provide sources when you are just going to discredit them by grasping at straws!

Pax

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

cos by supporting this >>> "Russia Is Weak And Only Has One Allie"

it's not cool supporting this "false facts" whit personal opinion not based on "real facts".

there are much more supporters of Russia then You think. just look at those quiet countries in Europe who do not made any public opinions about situation...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Vladimir Putin: 'the godfather of a mafia clan'

t is a position that Putin has consolidated with a mixture of canniness and ruthlessness, and which he shows no sign of relinquishing. On March 4, having arranged with Medvedev to effectively change places, Putin will once again run in the election for the post of president. With opposition virtually non-existent, nobody expects him to lose. Having extended the presidential term from four to six years, Putin could occupy the post until 2024, making him the longest-lasting leader since Stalin.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Russia is a corrupt, autocratic kleptocracy centred on the leadership of Vladimir Putin, in which officials, oligarchs and organised crime are bound together to create a "virtual mafia state", according to leaked secret diplomatic cables that provide a damning American assessment of its erstwhile rival superpower.

WikiLeaks cables condemn Russia as 'mafia state'

Is someone auditioning for RT ?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

funny
did You really use >>> Mick Brown By Mick Brown9:00AM GMT 25 Feb 2012 news source?

hahahahaha

and >>>WikiLeaks cables condemn Russia as 'mafia state'

hahahaha

uh no wonder we are in deep # xx

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ZakOlongapo

Funny two sources from the UK.

One source even YOU used.

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 11-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Mick Brown... man
is he someone you trust? who is he?

yep i did use same source where he sell his article...

so now it looks like we are all wrong

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Russia is a corrupt, autocratic kleptocracy centred on the leadership of Vladimir Putin, in which officials, oligarchs and organised crime are bound together to create a "virtual mafia state", according to leaked secret diplomatic cables that provide a damning American assessment of its erstwhile rival superpower.

Dunno weather to cry of laugh ... the very wording sounds kleptomaniac. I mean, whoever the guys are who wrote this ... have a mental issue. Does that come from the CIA? No wonder they mess up ... geesh.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ah but c'mon ... the world will just love us if we elect Obama. He'll save us and solve everything.

Remember?

I feel fixed. Don't you?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Let's make no mistake about it: Any US operations in Syria are illegal and war crimes.

The US is operating in Syria without a Security Council mandate. The US is operating in Syria without the consent of Syria. The US "coalition" did not to go to the Security Council for authorization and it did not to engage the Syrian government.

The words about illegitimacy of the Syrian regime... Against the background of the chemical disarmament, the US is acting very hypocritical. The Syrian regime was perfectly legitimate when it was agreed to deprive Syria of its chemical weapons. Security Council resolutions and the decision of the Syrian government to join the OPCW validate this legitimacy. I don't understand why getting rid of chemical weapons requires legitimate regime cooperation, and on the other hand, fighting "
"terrorism" requires no cooperation with the Syrian government.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
He's right though. Russia looks very weak at the moment. Grasping to keep their few allies from falling apart. The US really got to the Russians. They're trying so hard to swarm around the mid east after they failed to keep the Ukraine from moving towards the western hemisphere. The Russians essentially gave up in that region and left the people to fight among themselves. Way to go. So much reaction from the US actions and Russia still hasn't pulled things together for the Syrian government. The real question is, why didn't the Russians help their precious Syrian ally 3 years ago, when the country initially fell into turmoil? Not too impressed with those guys. Nice show they're trying to put on though. Syria is falling and Russia is running out of friends. No one cares either. China doesn't even bother with this stuff and they're supposed to be another one of Russia's allies. The US allies work together and Russia's allies don't seem like much of friends at all.

Oh and I am all for putting in a US puppet regime in Syria. Better with us than with the Russians. At least we don't allow the use of chemical weapons by our friends upon their own people. That's a step in the right direction. I don't know. Call me crazy...
edit on 12-10-2015 by BrokedownChevy because: Putin is the worst. That's why.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
I would vote for Russia in a world election who would you vote for?

Let's see who we got.. no wait, we have no votes

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

This is what hope gets you.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join