It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On Putin's Military Mission In syria: "Russia Is Weak And Only Has One Allie"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Fair enough, even RT is saying China is coming

www.rt.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Rather sensible post as usual, and refreshing from the pro Russian down with America gang that has showed up in full force on the realms of ats, but what can I say,I've always been on the U.S side and intend to die that way. Anyway good post thank you.
edit on 11-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Your post highlights the dangers of believing anything from one source.

I am also curious why you said...

Hezbollah (Jordan) is helping.

Jordan has nothing to do with Hezbollah. In fact Jordan is a critic of Hezbollah. Hezbollah is a bunch of Shia militants supported by Iran.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Obama is being very hyprocrital with his response there.

If anything, there is your proof of how a puppet would respond, if asked about issues instigated by a shadow government, way before Obama took office.
Period.
edit on 11-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
welcome

I think sometimes these people have big posters of Putin, shirtless on a horse as their screensaver. They complain that the US is losing civil rights. LOL, they should try living in Russia.
edit on 11-10-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

www.rt.com...

Even RT? RT was once a good source, refreshing. They are no longer.

link   

-Anyone who makes up funny names for the President, as in 'OBOZO' cannot possibly be older than 13. If you are, please explain the immature nature of such a thing.

Like 'O'Bummer or 'O'Drama?

Because it is fon to due.

Cheese!

link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: markosity1973

Your post highlights the dangers of believing anything from one source.

I am also curious why you said...

Hezbollah (Jordan) is helping.

Jordan has nothing to do with Hezbollah. In fact Jordan is a critic of Hezbollah. Hezbollah is a bunch of Shia militants supported by Iran.

That's why, because it IS gimme a sec and I'll get the BBC link and edit it in

And here is the link to the thread below where I cover off the story that accompanies that map.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not use one source for anything and can provide others to verify my first post.
edit on 11-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Rather sensible post as usual, and refreshing from the pro Russian down with America gang that has showed up in full force on the realms of ats, but what can I say I've always been on the U.S and intend to die that way.

So that's what you are on.....

So who has "showed" up" that wasn't already here?

edit on 11-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

Well I dunno man you've been here for what two months? I've been here for four years, and I am still new. Your question is pretty funny when you put it in context thanks for the laugh, was that irony?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

Rather sensible post as usual, and refreshing from the pro Russian down with America gang that has showed up in full force on the realms of ats, but what can I say I've always been on the U.S and intend to die that way.

So that's what you are on.....

So who has "showed" up" that wasn't already here?

It is true. We have gained a few...comrades...over the last year about.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

You act like a group of people have showed up since last week when Russia started military action in Syria.

At least that was implied. I don't see this. I don't see any irony either.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

www.rt.com...

To be fair, I think it's two way thing. There is alot of propaganda going around both sides. here.

Just have to keep a keen eye out for real news these days, sometimes I get my news Deuctsh Welle DW (German) news. They have have a neutral stance on the Syrian Crises.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

No, but a group of people largely sympathetic to the Russian cause have shown up this past year, they have especially become loud since last week. The irony being you felt like I was talking about you,however I didn't name off names; so you respond to me asking who has shown up that wasn't already here, and you've been here for two months. Come on man if you can't see the humor in that, I don't know what to tell you. But to not get to far off topic, I think relda is 100% correct and all this Putin puffing is getting old the truth is he's bombing the people who he shouldn't be bombing and waging an extreme propaganda war which honestly looks like is making some dent.
edit on 11-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

No, but a group of people largely sympathetic to the Russian cause have shown up this past year, they have especially become loud since last week.

So they didn't just show up,like you implied.

The irony being you felt like I was talking about you,however I didn't name off names; so you respond to me asking who has shown up that wasn't already here, and you've been here for two months. Come on man if you can't see the humor in that, I don't know what to tell you.

I don't see any irony or humor. I simply pointed out that your statement as I interpreted was innaccurate. You tried to play of the "pro" Russian perspective as an organised and recent influx due to current events, trying to discredit it.

Furthermore, I have nothing to hide. Regarding geopolitics, my sympathy definately lies with Russia, USA, not so much.

he's bombing the people who he shouldn't be bombing and waging an extreme propaganda war which honestly looks like is making some dent.

He is bombing exctly who he needs to be bombing. The enemies of his ally, the souvereign state of Syria. Why is the US there again? Based on what UN mandate? Based on what international law?

What you call propaganda, I call truth. That's why it is so effective. Cause it is true.

edit on 11-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

www.rt.com...

Okay, so rather than look for yourself, you're going to reject every source I supply.

Hmmm, discredit source and kill off truth. Those were cold war tactics used by BOTH the CIA and the KGB

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

Furthermore, I have nothing to hide. Regarding geopolitics, my sympathy definately lies with Russia, USA, not so much.

Yes, clearly you are now being redundant. And all the rest is just your interpretations.meh

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think you might mean me. Sorry if you think I am a Russian sympethizer but you will be disappointed. I would vote Russia because I feel it is the lesser of the 2 evils.
Being a super power has a lot of responsibility. USA have carried it well in the beginning. The biggest mistake the world made was to let business law exceed natural law. One day a superpower will arise that will spread the wealth, eradicate poverty, worldwide.
Usa have done great job in doing this for their own. They are solely focused on their own interest and not the interests of its citizens.
Its time to let someone else have a go and a new way of business. Russia at the moment is the only alternative. Maybe the fall of the USA could be good for the world as when the injured bald eagle returns in will be stronger and have learnt from its mistakes. I believe the Americans are the most free nation in the world. They are just controlled. When you do take it back you will change the world.
You just have to hit rock bottom before you bounce back.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I don't think you should trust the Germans. They were nazis and can't be trusted. I'm going to google some old WW1 propaganda posters so I can demonstrate and convince you of how evil these people are. Just kidding. Trust no one but it's worth googling the WW1 posters because they are funny in today's context. I mean look at this nonsense, you have to laugh or else you will cry.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-10-2015 by InfidelCastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: InfidelCastro
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I don't think you should trust the Germans. They were nazis and can't be trusted. I'm going to google some old WW1 propaganda posters so I can demonstrate and convince you of how evil these people are. Just kidding. Trust no one but it's worth googling the WW1 posters because they are funny in today's context. I mean look at this nonsense, you have to laugh or else you will cry.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Uhmm, that's the propaganda of the Nazi era, I think the Germans are way pass that era.

I am assuming, you haven't seen/read the newsite. Here is the link, be your own jugde.

DW Unbiased News

I don't think the West or Russia, has much influence on thier media sites.

Oh and the Germans they love thier beer!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join