It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can one 3rd grader be allowed to terrorize a whole school?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is it time we bring back the ole teacher's paddle? I know in my day just the sight of that thing made us get back in our seats and shut up and pay attention! But, really, I am not advocating corporal punishment, but WTHeck!!

What is going on with kids being so violent?

Don't tell me it is video games. I know too many kids that are mild-tempered and well-adjusted that play violent video games all the time.

Some of these parents are actually taking their kids out of the school till something is done about this little holy terror! He must be really out of control.

Third Grader Terrorizing Elementary School

edit on 8-10-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He is a special snowflake! We have to give him room to grow at all the other students expense!

*sigh*

What have we done....

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

He is a special snowflake! We have to give him room to grow at all the other students expense!

*sigh*

What have we done....

We have created a monster!

Maybe he's being groomed for something! ~~sigh

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

*sigh*

What have we done....

I read the story about 5 minutes before you posted it. Needless to say, I sighed very heavily, went to my fridge and grabbed a beer!

Grooming him for prison, because when he gets out of school I am almost certain the police won't grant him special snow flake immunity from bad behavior?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

*sigh*

What have we done....

I read the story about 5 minutes before you posted it. Needless to say, I sighed very heavily, went to my fridge and grabbed a beer!

Grooming him for prison, because when he gets out of school I am almost certain the police won't grant him special snow flake immunity from bad behavior?

The name of the school is Mt. Diablo. Doesn't that mean "devil" in Spanish? Maybe he's the mascot.

But, seriously, why would a 3rd grader be allowed to behave like this to the point parents are pulling their children out of the school. This is not normal.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Can anyone explain why the kid hasn't been expelled from the school? Sorry, but.....if they can't, won't, or haven't expelled the brat then they get what they deserve. Its San Francisco......I guess they simply don't get "expulsion". That's ridiculous.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

*sigh*

What have we done....

The name of the school is Mt. Diablo. Doesn't that mean "devil" in Spanish? Maybe he's the mascot.

But, seriously, why would a 3rd grader be allowed to behave like this to the point parents are pulling their children out of the school. This is not normal.

Well, I am old school. I got taught about behaving badly by getting my ass whooped! No drugs, no time outs, and yet I still love my elderly parents for preparing me for the real world.

I am sure, I will be crucified for having that opinion, but meh, I am immune to the whining of a certain segment of our society....

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Next I'll hear it's a sanctuary school and they are powerless to discipline him.

Late term abortion still on the table? I know they love that in San Fran.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
...and there isn't a fourth grader, or fifth grader willing to put this brat in his place?

God, how times have changed. When I was a third grader, and no, i'm not saying how long ago that was, we didn't rule the roost. That was the sixth graders. There was a clear hierarchy, sixth graders on top, third graders on the bottom. Second graders and first graders were in a different building and had differing schedules...we never saw 'em.

This is what is missing from our schools... Weird as it may sound, fisticuffs are what schools need. Does anyone honestly think that that brat wouldn't soon learn his place, if some older kid(s) sat on him?

Unless he has other issues, the article doesn't say, his sole problem is that he's a spoiled little brat due for a comeuppance at the hands of someone a little meaner.

edit on 10/8/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
it's been going on for a month, and they haven't done anything.....throw his little angry ass out, geez, the principle needs to grow a pair, and do his/her job.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I vote stockades. Get all the attention one desires.
edit on 8-10-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm going to pretend to not be me and be as generous as possible.....

Clearly this kid has issues. Serious issues. Not the ants-in-his-pants kid that they fill up with meds for profit. He has some serious issues. By leaving him in this environment, besides ruining it for everyone else, they are NOT doing this kid any favors. He needs to be in a place that is staffed with people trained and equipped to deal with whatever the hell his issues are.

Side note: Our son's catholic school tuition is due tomorrow. At the moment, the high cost doesn't trouble me so much.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
...and there isn't a fourth grader, or fifth grader willing to put this brat in his place?

God, how times have changed. When I was a third grader, and no, i'm not saying how long ago that was, we didn't rule the roost. That was the sixth graders. There was a clear hierarchy, sixth graders on top, third graders on the bottom. Second graders and first graders were in a different building and had differing schedules...we never saw 'em.

This is what is missing from our schools... Weird as it may sound, fisticuffs are what schools need. Do anyone honestly think that brat wouldn't soon learn his place, if some older kid(s) sat on him?

Unless he has other issues, the article doesn't say, his sole problem is that he's a spoiled little brat due for a comeuppance at the hands of someone a little meaner.

I so totally agree with this assessment.

You learn early in your childhood about real life by going through just what you described.

Sometimes you got humiliated. Sometimes you got hurt. Sometimes you learned your lesson. Kids don't have that much anymore. Kids are not allowed to learn the hard lessons they will need for later on.

Grown-ups are the problem....lol! They coddle, intervene in the wrong ways, and walk in fear of being sued or losing their job.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

EXACTLY? Why???

Kids get expelled for writing numbers in the bathroom? For bringing a homemade clock to school?

And this little demon gets nothing?

And where are the parents of this monster? They deserved to be spanked for god sakes.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

EXACTLY? Why???

Kids get expelled for writing numbers in the bathroom? For bringing a homemade clock to school?

And where are the parents of this monster? They deserved to be spanked for god sakes.

You're spot on correct! Which makes me think there's something fishy about the whole story. I didn't read the story carefully but I'd assumed it was a "public" school. Where I live, the Public schools are all Zero Tolerance. The kid would have been locked up in Juvy Hall for months on end!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I can't imagine anyone actually getting pregnant in San Francisco except maybe the random tourist passing through on a honeymoon.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

This is what is missing from our schools... Weird as it may sound, fisticuffs are what schools need. Does anyone honestly think that that brat wouldn't soon learn his place, if some older kid(s) sat on him?

At my school, Kindergarten, 1st 2nd and 3rd grade were in same building. 4th, 5th, 6th in another.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

EXACTLY? Why???

Well Im going to be the bad realist to come out and say it. This kid is black. If they punish him his parents will sue for "racism".

The clock making kid was arab. Americans are afraid of arabs. They are not a protected class.
edit on 8-10-2015 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Parents don't raise their kids anymore. Either it's a single mom who doesn't know how to punish their kid when they act up and she can't rely on "Just wait till your Dad get's home." Or both parents work all the time and the TV/Computer raises the kid.

They say it takes a village, but we don't even have a family anymore. Just the idiot box raising the next generation.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The parents of this kid sure have a role in it as well.

While not a complete monster, there is a kid in our son's Pre-K class that is, let us say, a bit wild. My wife volunteers a few times a week to help during lunch time (help kids with their juice-boxes, take them to the restroom, etc). She noticed that the s.o.b. parents of this kid send him practically nothing for lunch. Typically they send in one of those tiny bags of potato chips and three oreo cookies. By his actions and what they send him to school with, it is clear the parents are not doing well by this child.

While the teacher isn't allowed to tell us much about another student, she has indicated that her calls to the parents aren't answered or returned. E-mails don't get responded to. An older sibling picks up the child after school. Its friggen heartbreaking.

Worst part is, when my wife kneels down onto his level and kindly but firmly tells him he has to listen to grown-ups for his own safety, for a few moments he is mesmerized and behaves. Clearly he is starving for parental attention.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join