It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Currently Adopting Agenda 30

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's about time the UN had some meeting over immigration. It's the largest movement of people since the 2nd world war. It's not just going to go away, because it's inconvenient. It's a global problem and needs to be discussed by all global powers if we are to come up with any sort of solutions.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Some will say the immigration happening right now is all part of the agenda.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Agenda30 (or agenda21) aren't even mentioned by msm in my 'c(o)untry'.
We just subscribe. We are America's 'little bitch' so we don't know. And we don't protest because we don't know. We don't protest because our gov doesn't want civil unrest (which they are creating).

Our news is still refuges and scared 'locals' ... you see: the scaretricks of TPTB are working for them.

Agenda30? What's that about?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EequalsMC2

I'd like to see a written transcript - the video I open doesn't show anyone speaking just an empty-ish room with people meddling about

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I've been saying that this is a symbolic birthing. Now we all get to see what they're bringing into the world.

Lucky us.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You can check the schedule of events or change what's being viewed by switching feeds. I'll try to post the actual documents.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Start here. I'm going to start another thread though.

www.un.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EequalsMC2
Start here: www.un.org...

Somehow I get the feeling that the UN really isn't going to be 100% transparent about their plans for 'global enslavement'...

I suggest instead a search using some of the terms below:

2030 Agenda UN Launches Blueprint - Google Search

2030 Agenda - YouTube Search

The 2030 Agenda: This Month The UN Launches A Blueprint For A New World Order With The Help Of The Pope

Total enslavement of the planet by 2030

This document describes nothing less than a global government takeover of every nation across the planet. The “goals” of this document are nothing more than code words for a corporate-government fascist agenda that will imprison humanity in a devastating cycle of poverty while enriching the world’s most powerful globalist corporations like Monsanto and DuPont.

As the UN document says, "We commit ourselves to working tirelessly for the full implementation of this Agenda by 2030." If you read the full document and can read beyond the fluffery and public relations phrases, you'll quickly realize that this UN agenda is going to be forced upon all the citizens of the world through the invocation of government coercion. Nowhere does this document state that the rights of the individual will be protected.

Nor does it even acknowledge the existence of human rights granted to individuals by the Creator. Even the so-called "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" utterly denies individuals the right to self defense, the right to medical choice and the right to parental control over their own children.

The UN is planning nothing less than a global government tyranny that enslaves all of humanity while calling the scheme "sustainable development" and "equality." 1984 has finally arrived. And of course it's all being rolled out under the fraudulent label of "progress."

The United Nations 2030 Agenda decoded: It's a blueprint for the global enslavement of humanity

edit on 25-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Funny this thread because I was just watching this short lecture and it some how fits this bizzarr agenda 30 crap ..Heck it fits all the crap we wonder about but cant seem to put a finger on ...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm not seeing anything sinister with this, it's the same UN paranoia I've seen ever since I joined this site. None of the laws are enforceable. It has less teeth than the Kyoto agreement which nations just ignored.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I'm not seeing anything sinister with this...

Didn't the Germans say the same thing about Hitler once?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This will be the social/political equivalent to the B.I.S./Basel Committee banking/financial NWO agenda.

The massive authoritarian policies necessary will kill millions.

In the meantime, all the bureaucrats and administrators will get super rich off the delays and bickering.

That is the U.N.'s real agenda -- to suck money into their coffers.

Study Kofi Annan and his band of international pirates and thieves.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Did you even read your own article? (The one where Van Jones of all people claimed 172 successes)

Yes, did you? Politifacts rated it mostly true. That wasn't written by him, but a critical analysis to show how far skewed the claim was.

Link
ed it on 25-9-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
That is the U.N.'s real agenda -- to suck money into their coffers.

But the elite are the ones behind this, their agenda goes WAY beyond money...

I think they also have enough money to last them 50 lifetimes as well.

What they are after, money can't buy: souls...

They have made it very clear who they actually work for.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Really.

All I've ever seen out of the UN is hot air and waste of money; little guys standing about in Blue helmets while warriors rape and pillage villages in the background; long lines of aid trucks that never make it to the "disaster".

I predict.....
more of the same.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Agenda 30??? What happened to agenda 22-29??? Are there really numbered agenda's like a list or something somewhere that has these various agendas???

I never really thought about it. Agenda 21 was always just a kind of title to me. But is there really a list describing each numbered agenda and what it's about???

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

21 represented the 21st century.

30 represents 2030.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: mOjOm

21 represented the 21st century.

30 represents 2030.

Ahh....Ok, thanks. That makes more sense now.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Exactly...

This is what they say they want:

This is what they really want:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join