It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter.......Oh Really?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Please note: I personally want everyone to die regardless of the color of their skin.

dailycaller.com...

Black lives matter is a great movement that has become too big for the foundation
it was built on IMO.
Thinking of that it reminds me of this video I watched where two white teens
are on video shooting guns and driving by a cop car and aiming the weapon at it/him/her.
The and newscasters and cop in the video not once used a single derogatory term and
the teens were released to their parents without any charges.
I don't even have to wonder what would have been said or done had they not been white.
To say all lives matter is an insult to BLM and those calling it a terrorist organization are
entirely missing the point and I wonder to the privilege they must enjoy.

-Toy the Bear
edit on 25-9-2015 by TOYBEAR because: God asked me to.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I get what you are saying Neo, and have wondered the same! I mean let's be fair here! Where was the outrage when a black officer gunned down an unarmed teen in Alabama, much like the Ferguson case??!! Did the community burn down their neighborhoods and loot, or beat each other up, when the grand jury decided the officer acted in self defense?!???!!

NO THEY DID NOT!!! Most people never even heard about this case!! It's RACIAL BIASED at it's best!

the washington post

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TOYBEAR

So in essence you are saying ONLY Black Lives Matter?? An insult?? Really?? Last time I checked All lives mattered if you had a human soul!! I hope you are being sarcastic with your post and i am being too thick to see it! Or you have got to be Jeffrey Dahmer posting from hell!

Take a look at my above post where a Black police gunned down an 18 year old unarmed man. No charges filed, no burning down the city no violence! Hell! most people are not even aware of the case!!

If what you state is truth to how you feel then i must assume you are a Black Supremist!!

Pax

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

It's hard to be a black supremacist when i'm white.
I think people like you refer to me as a black apologist or as a traitor or white guilt.
I've visited your storm site a few times and understand where your argument is coming from.
Do you feel your country is being taken away from you?
Come on be honest about it.
I wish to say more to you but I already have two violations this week for conduct.

-Toy the Bear

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So white people are up in arms because black people care about other black people?

When you claim "all lives matter" that's a given. Indeed all lives do matter, but right now BLM is trying to point out the plight of being a racially targeted group.

Saying "all lives matters" over generalizes the issue, and ignores the racial component. Why is it so hard to admit that racial profiling and disproportionate force is being used against black people? It's like white people don't want to admit or acknowledge it, and try to undermine the argument BLM makes by grouping everyone together.

edit on 25-9-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

No that is not what is being said here! Watch the video and you will understand!

Please answer me this: When a Black police officer shot and killed a white unarmed teen and the grand jury did not indict did you see WHITE LIVES MATTER spring up and burn down Mobile Alabama??? No you didn't!!

How about this disgusting killing of white man by police officer!!

L. A. Times

Where was the NATIONS outcry??

It goes both ways and affects all races....The point is typically white people and other races are not reacting in horrible destructive and dangerous ways when the same injustice is done to us!!

Pax

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

Link me to a video where this happens to someone not white.
Think you're on the wrong site dear.
How long have you viewed black people with such hatred?
Did a black person do something to you?
Do you have any black friends?

-Toy the Bear

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Of course they do, and no doubt each life taken within the community, by someone in the community is mourned just as bad as those killed by police.

But when you are 4 times likely to die in custody or whilst being arrested, simply because the colour of your skin, then I can understand why this campaign has been given so much airtime.

Yes. But one in four women will be sexually assaulted in her lifetime. Millions of innocent children are abused in the U.S. with horrific death rates.

Why aren't those the top headlines that last for weeks and the issues exploited by partisan politicians to support a narrative and agenda?

That's my question.

Unethical lethal police force against black Americans is a minor issue by comparison.

It's wrong that the flames are intentionally fanned on this one issue to the exclusion of many other worthy issues. It's an ugly, partisan exploitation of minorities to push a political agenda that does nothing to serve the black community.

edit on 25-9-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No, we did not see "white lives matter" because we all know that. There isn't a problem with black police officers killing suspiciously high numbers of white people.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Exactly! It's like saying one thing but doing the exact opposite. If black lives matter than start addressing it in your own neighborhood! It's one thing to blame cops for killing unarmed blacks and claiming their lives matter, but to point their fingers only at the police when a majority of black lives are taken at the hands of blacks themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join