It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Center for Medical Progress -- Planned Parenthood Video #10

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

This video is very damaging to the deniers such as yourself.

okay, I've wasted another 12 or so minutes of my time watching the video, please explain to me just how this one was so damaging? I must of missed it....

oh, and if anyone can figure out just where this one was taped, I'd be rather interested to find out....

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: Swills

Just admit it...you hate Christians who out-smarted you on your HOLYGRAIL...planned parenthood.

Do you get the drift yet?

Having to resort to editing videos to make it look like PP did something wrong is hardly outsmarting anyone. Well except for the people actually stupid enough to believe them.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: Hefficide

Your common sense is usually shifting with winds of popularity.

If you were lead by a guiding principle, the wind change would not affect you fundamental tenents of right and wrong.

And what are the guiding principle of the person making these videos? I would guess Thou shalt not bear false witness isn't one of them.
edit on 6470000001130America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2015 09:32:11 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
or thou shalt not lie, of which, I found them lying at least once in this video...

I am sorry but taping a conversation with the intent of uploading to the internet isn't being "discreet"!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
NLBS needs to address this

He already did... Though you may not like what he has to say about the videos.

NLBS 3.01 - Let's Look at those Center For Medical Progress Planned Parenthood Videos

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
This video is very damaging to the deniers such as yourself.

No it isn't. It is just as deceptive as all the others. It has already been shown that CMP are a bunch of liars with their other videos. Their credibility is completely shot. Nothing in this video is going to change any of that.

Planned Parenthood Videos Were Altered, Analysis Finds

“A thorough review of these videos in consultation with qualified experts found that they do not present a complete or accurate record of the events they purport to depict,” the analysis of a private research company said.

Do you happen to care about the truth?
edit on 16-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Really we need another round of made up outrage and no proof of any wrong doings, its the same posters re cycling the same arguments, so much fail.

There is plenty of proof that this entire practice is 'wrong' if not illegal. If you find this kind of barbarism acceptable then I feel sorry for you.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

that show's OPINION does not trump facts or logic.

It is an opinion, but one backed up with facts that they present in the video.
I have yet to see such things offered by CMP, only ambush style videos that they edit and distort.
Not really facts and the logic is questionable.

So they offer up what they found, which allows you to also form your own opinion.

I think people like to over exaggerate what we think of NLBS, I have disagreed with Joe plenty.

But on this particular issue he blows it out of the water. But sadly people are on the beach with their head in the sand and falling for the appeal to emotion that CMP is pumping out.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

And if we get rid of PP then we will just bring back alley way abortions that are dangerous to the mother and more kids that can't be taken care of. Also very valuable research.

But that part doesn't matter, we must have those fetuses born so we can then forget about them!

Mom needs to buy them some bootstraps and they can pull themselves up from them!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Really we need another round of made up outrage and no proof of any wrong doings, its the same posters re cycling the same arguments, so much fail.

There is plenty of proof that this entire practice is 'wrong' if not illegal. If you find this kind of barbarism acceptable then I feel sorry for you.

I know right. CMP should be arrested for breaking the law while obtaining their "evidence" and nationally slandering a group that does a lot for women's heath.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

but, if it is wrong, why center your attention on just less than 5%_ of what is really just a small portion of the problem.
What about the other 95%+ of the sources who are also making deals for this tissue? What about the companies like stem express that seem to be operating as middlemen with so little scrutiny really, ya know the companies like the one that CMP was pretending to be? It takes two to make up an illegal contract and well, the contracts that CMP offered perspective planned parenthood affiliates were found to be illegal by planned parenthood lawyers and thus REFUSED. What about the researchers who are the ones creating the demand for this market? and well....what about our own government who are financing these researchers and thus helping to create this demand????

right or wrong, there seems to be quite a bit of insincerity going on on the part of the right to life crowd and the republican lawmakers that are aligned with them!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I think that providing women with access to cancer screenings is right.
Why does it have to be PP? There are other health clinics too, you know. What makes PP so special?

Could it be CHOICE

A WOMANS CHOICE

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Well, being that ATS produces NLBS it is amazing the same people will continue to post these videos. As far as ignoring this video, I'm done watching them, breaking down their BS, and all around wasting my time. It's obvious people who support this agenda will continue to do so no matter what the reality is.

So agree to completely disagree.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
People who feel that the murdering and dismembering of babies...and the selling of their "fresh" body parts is wrong and inhuman...are now ganged up on, shouted down...and are accussed of hating women by Planned Parenthood apologists.

People who object to, or question, the morallity of the above mentioned practice, because it goes against their deeply held faith...now are ridiculed and have their personal faith questioned (It's true; I even read on this thread where a moderator refered to them as "so-called" Christians).

People who point out the blatantly racist and white-supremacist background of Planned Parenthood's founder...are now condemned for daring to accuse a racist of racism.

All of this...to shut down dissent of the status quo...and to shut up and shout down those who dare to express their faith, feelings and opinions.

And THESE people are the ones called 'intolerant' by Planned Parenthood apologists and defenders.
It's amazing how far mankind has fallen.
edit on 16-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

At the end of the day PP will still receive gov't funding, will continue to be found innocent, all the while providing many services to women and men including abortion. And there's nothing you can do about it.
edit on 16-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

kind of hard to shout via a keyboard, isn't it???
as far as planned parenthood's early racism...
I think this pretty much debunks it...
www.factcheck.org...

as far as the fetal tissue and research, well, have to ask this question again...
stem express claims the number of the sources for the fetal tissue is in the triple digit, but there seems to be only 4, 5, or maybe six, depending on the sources of planned parenthood clinics that were participating in the fetal donations. and we know one of them wasn't one of stem express' sources because they only give to a university....without any compensation whatsoever. so, at the most we have planned parenthood participants making up a whopping 5% of the sources for stem express, and those are only in two or three states. other states like, louisiana, the planned parenthood clinics don't even offer abortion services. and, well, we won't even talk about how in many instances, it was stem express' employees that were doing the slicing and dicing, will we. or that our gov't is also proving research grants in the area of fetal research.....

so tell me, just how in god's name is cutting the funding for planned parenthood (which is mostly in the form of medicaid payments for services given that aren't abortions) is going to have much of any impact on what you are finding so offensive?? please, do explain!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Conservative Misinformation Productions should move on to something more worthwhile...

Or at least treat this topic with respect.

They're giving anti abortionists a bad name.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join