It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Center for Medical Progress -- Planned Parenthood Video #10

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The Center for Medical Progress has released their PP video #10.

This time they say they have some PP execs talking about more sensitive issues concerning aborted fetuses.

One point is about managing money received from tissue "sales" and the negative press surrounding that.

Another is about how PP execs are concerned about PP being destroyed.

And they use a fancy educated sounding word for "payment" .... remuneration

Have a look and listen and comment....

Top Planned Parenthood Exec Agrees Baby Parts Sales “A Valid Exchange,” Some Clinics “Generate A Fair Amount of Income Doing This”

The video highlights conversations with Dr. Carolyn Westhoff, Senior Medical Advisor for PPFA; Dr. Vanessa Cullins, Vice President for External Medical Affairs for PPFA; and Deborah VanDerhei, National Director for the Consortium of Abortion Providers (CAPS) at PPFA.

“We’ve just been working with people who want particular tissues, like, you know, they want cardiac, or they want eyes, or they want neural,” says Dr. Westhoff to a prospective fetal organ buyer. “Certainly, everything we provide–oh, gonads! Oh my God, gonads. Everything we provide is fresh.” Westhoff continues, “Obviously, we would have the potential for a huge P.R. issue in doing this,” before offering to introduce the buyers to “national office abortion people” from Planned Parenthood.

Deborah VanDerhei is the National Director for CAPS, an influential committee within Planned Parenthood that drives abortion policy across the organization. VanDerhei refers to payments for fetal tissue as “donation for remuneration,” which carries the connotation of financial reward or benefit without regard for actual expenses. VanDerhei explains, “I have been talking to the executive director of the National Abortion Federation, we’re trying to figure this out as an industry, about how we’re going to manage remuneration, because the headlines would be a disaster.”

direct link to youtube video

"Fact" or "Fiction" ?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

“Certainly, everything we provide–oh, gonads! Oh my God, gonads. Everything we provide is fresh.
--Dr. Carolyn Westhoff, Senior Medical Advisor for PPFA

Is this Planned Parenthood, or the neighborhood Butcher Shop?
These people are beyond repulsive.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i dont think theres anyone on the fence anymore. Nevertheless im still fascinated b what may come out next. I honestly think there would have to be a video of an identifiable PP exec or employee rendering a live baby on film before any skeptics give this anymore of their time.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Really we need another round of made up outrage and no proof of any wrong doings, its the same posters re cycling the same arguments, so much fail.

edit on 15-9-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Still with these? I admire that even after the NLBS video you're still willing to post these CMP videos.

But....

edit on 15-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Just admit it...you hate Christians who out-smarted you on your HOLYGRAIL...planned parenthood.

Do you get the drift yet?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

The drift that these so-called Christians violated every conceivable tenet of integrity and their faith to "outsmart" the world with lies and misrepresentations?

That drift?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Pulling out this old card again? I thought I recognized you when you said I hated Christians.

How redundant of you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Admit it...you hate Christians who out-wit, out number, and out-smart you on your HOLYGRAIL "planned parenthood".

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Better a horse than a butchered human child.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

No the drift about "lefties" are without fundimental doctrines of right and wrong.

Your holygrail is planned parenthood...an immoral outfit on steroids.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Better suspend disbelief as long as it suits my views.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Had to repeat because your reply was total deflection attempt in that thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I love that you call it our Holy Grail as if it we worship it while on our knees chanting each morning awaiting for its return to bring us to Salvation.

My god, the amount of hyperbole you provide to these PP threads is over 9000!

Truth is, I've never been to PP or have any use for it and I definitely never think about but I recognize all the services they provide but more importantly pure BS when I see it. The CMP has zero integrity and are clearly misleading everyone with their videos but the really sad thing is people like you support them tooth and nail while knowing full well they're full of BS but that doesn't matter to you because it supports your views. So truth be damned, come here ignorance let me embrace you!

And that's why these threads are so tiresome, because we literally dance around in circles between fiction and reality. I know I hate repeating myself and are well aware you'll support these lies no matter what evidence is provided that CMP are liars you'll sit there stubbornly shaking your head while spewing immature insults, like we all hate Christians, yada, yada, yada. Insults that have zero basis in reality, they're petty, ridiculous, and only hurt your argument.

Basically, you give Christians a bad name when you so easily assume one person hates all of them. How childish, really.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

As if accusing someone they hate all Christians because they are smarter than you isn't the perfect example of deflection. But please feel free to show myself and everyone reading this my deflections in the other thread.

Earth to Granite...come in...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Just admit it...you hate Christians who out-smarted you on your HOLYGRAIL...planned parenthood.

Do you get the drift yet?

How has it been out smarted when nothing has happened to it??
Or has rush decreed that it has been beaten?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Your income assessed by the IRS is by "remuneration", because not all financial transactions are the exchange of money.

This video is as nausiating as the first 9.

Defund the renumeration for fetal gonads, for Christ's sake!

When, if not now?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Right and wrong as decided by who? Common sense or propaganda?

I think that providing women with access to cancer screenings is right. I also think that lying to force others to capitulate to ones dogmatic thoughts is morally reprehensible.

What's truly insulting to the intellect is that the core issue is not really religion at all. It's a power trip. If Mosaic law were the true motive, then why do evangelicals only table religion when it suits them? Why are you folks not stoning the Duggar kid for molesting children and adultery? Oh, wait, because the evangelicals are too busy crowd funding his entire family simply because they say they're like you.

Cherry pick much?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Congessional hearings and investgations are underway...the government moves slowly.

No Rush input unless you still this trithism again:
"Liberalism, uncecked, always inplodes upon itself because it's policies are unsustainable" - Rush Limbaugh

This PP expose is case 1,648,934 of liberal attempts at their parrel.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh boy...another propaganda video just like the last.

I wonder what lows the next election cycle will bring from those types.

The investigated PP in my state and it came up with nothing. My state doesn't even allow donations of fetal tissue for stem cell research.

It is all a game to rally up votes when it is all said and done.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join