It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC World Premiere. Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose the Myths of 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
After 14 years, the 'OS' remains standing and all truther claims have been debunked.

One does not 'debunk' the truth...

The way I see it, one is either a truther or a liar.

There is no middle ground....

When you argue with reality, you lose - but only 100% of the time. - Byron Katie.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Lol. Your photo of the plane on the water is not "vehicle floating" that's called hydroplaning

Your photo of the damaged generator is 6-10 feet in height. The penetration hole in the first outer wall is lower than that. So much for Hydroplaning on the grass. In fact, because you show a picture of hydroplaning and call it "vehicle floating" shows to me you're not a pilot.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

You tell us there were no explosions,...

I can back it up. The challenge for you is to point out the time lines where demo explosions are heard in this video.

... then you present crane collapse banging akin to the sound of explosions, then say explosions in NY is nothing new. If there were no explosions, then why say explosions are nothing new? Which is it? Let me rephrase your point to make my point more clear.

I made the point that the sound of explosions does not automatically translate into evidence that explosives were responsible because there are many things that generate explosion-like sounds.
edit on 12-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Lol. Your photo of the plane on the water is not "vehicle floating" that's called hydroplaning

That is incorrect, it is not hydoplaning at all, it is floating about the surface of the water.

Here's another photo and notice that the ground effect vehicles are not in contact with the water.

Photo: Ground Effect
Vehicle

Photo 2: Ground Effect Vehicle

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yawn. The whole point of this act of treason was to make it look like a collapse with no explosions but the evidence proves otherwise. They didn't use TNT to bring down the WTC buildings but you would have us believe it's the only way explosions could bring them down.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Now, lets go here and provide us with the time lines where demo explosions are heard.

Can you first supply the original video? What is the source of that video you want to compare with? I mean since you are so concerned with hoax videos and such.

Let's do this right.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

he way I see it, one is either a truther or a liar.

And, misinformed. When I caught truthers posting false information in regard to the 9/11 aircraft, I decided to check out this main source of information, which led me to the "Pilots for 9/11 Truth" website, where I as shocked at the disinformation and lies that the founder of that website was spewing, which was then, used as references by truthers.

As a pilot since 1969, I knew that what he was posting was disinformation and lies because what he was spewing did not reflect reality in the real world of aviation and I challenged him about it, but he continues to post disinformation and lies at that website, in effect, duping truthers.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

Some of the WTC videos are from news stations. Go ahead, do a search and post any WTC video and we can take it from there.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No, you want to compare to that video. What is the source?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Your photo of the damaged generator is 6-10 feet in height. The penetration hole in the first outer wall is lower than that. So much for Hydroplaning on the grass. In fact, because you show a picture of hydroplaning and call it "vehicle floating" shows to me you're not a pilot.

On the contrary, I am a pilot and you can find me on the Internet where I lead an aviation-related chapter as President whose members consist of commercial and military pilots, Instructor pilots, private pilots, student and sport pilots, FAA-certified mechanics and inspectors and military maintenance personnel.

Would you like some links as to who I am?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Which video?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Let me add these videos.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Whichever video you are using to show that there was no sound of explosives.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

No, you want to compare to that video. What is the source?

I think the point is that no one has ever posted a video that has the sounds of demo explosions for any of the three buildings.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I think the point is that no one has ever posted a video that has the sounds of demo explosions for any of the three buildings.

I also don't think an original video of the collapse was ever posted by anyone.
edit on 12-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Let's try this one for starters since there are quite a few of this video and yet, none depict demo explosions.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What is the source of this video? Is it the original file?

edit on 12-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

[/.quote]

That is correct. However, someone posted a doctored video of WTC2 where sound effects were added, so I posted the original video to show the differences and then, posted other videos of WTC1 and WTC2 that did not depict the sound of demo explosions either.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Looks like these patriots will be debuting their latest effort on 9/11/15 in New York.

This 90-minute film features a landmark joint presentation by Erik Lawyer, the founder of Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, and me. Together we dismantle two dozen myths that comprise the official account of the WTC destruction.

We also expose the failure of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to comply with the requirements of NFPA 921, the national guideline for fire and explosion investigations.

We hope this information-packed video will quickly become a go-to educational tool — particularly for outreach to firefighters and fire protection professionals all over the country.

Day of action, list of events can be found here: NYC World Premiere, Friday, September 11th.

The OSers hate Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Why? Because these are professionals and experts who refute the official story.

Dont get me wrong, the OSers will still name call and attack these people, its just not as easy.

Guys, for some reason I can't upload photos ever to ATS. Anybody help?

Yesterday, 9/11, I inadvertently wandered through the WTC area on the way to a meeting and stopped and took a bunch of pictures. I have pics of the memorials, people, and WTC area/Freedom tower.

People were writing en mass messages on this wall across from the WTC, and there were poems written across the sidewalks in memory of 9/11.

My colleague and I met at a bar about two blocks from there and there were maybe 100 firefighters and police there, off-duty, commiserating together.

Whatever anyone thinks happened regarding the official story or other, it was a truly sad day with both the loss of life and the following War on Terror/wars.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'm reading up on ground effect and what real pilots have to say about it. it's a complicated matter of aerodynamics. But before I'm done and come back with an army of information, I will tell you ground effect theory is bunk. From what I've already read and what I already know, it's impossible. Firstly, because any shearing of lamp posts by the wings would have so badly damaged the wings, there would be no cushion of air to even provide such a lift. Secondly, If the wings did survive lamp impact, there would be no possibility for a first time pilot with zero experience to even control flight enough to cause ground effect. Third, the height of a 747 is 44 fee. That hole + ground effect would not create a hole so low to the ground. If ground effect kept those engines from dragging, the hole would have been on the second level, not floor level.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join