It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 6 ! !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

As long as Dwight dies.

Exactly. He had his pee pee bit off lol What's the point of living after that?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I've been hoping that carol bites the dust... That said, I was impressed when she lit that room on fire saving her and Maggie.

edit on 3/31/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well I'm looking forward to the 90 minute special.

All in all I think this has been a great season. A little fast paced at times and bit slow at others. I have a sinking feeling we're about to possibly lose a popular member. I'm not sure whom or how.

Will Maggy lose the baby?

Will Carol shake off her jitters?

Will Michonne and Rick make babies or just continue to happily live in freaky sin?.....lol

Will Rosita, Big Red and Sasha have a major blow out?

Will Carl wake up and start hitting on Enid?

Will Daryl survive the blood splattered cliff hanger?

Will we survive the season ending?

Will I bother watching "Fear The Walking Dead"?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

All we know for sure is someone is gonna die.

They don't have problems killing off major characters.

My money is Darryl is gone.

As to 'you'll be alright' Rosita was there too. My guess is that who Dwight was talking to.

Will I bother watching "Fear The Walking Dead"?

That show is just simply terrible.

Only a couple of days now until we find out who died though.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Aside from her recent weak knee-ness, Carol is a bad ass. I don't want to see her go. If they really want to shock and awe me, it'll have to be Darryl or Glenn.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Anyone had a listen to the 10-min Audio Clip doing the rounds of Youtube etc?
Which has the character, Negan, tormenting them all...then doing his Eenie Meenie routine to choose his victim...followed by the rather sickeningly brutal sounds of hit after hit raining in as he Lucille's their heads in while the rest scream in horror...

Sounds like a finale I want to yet don't want to see...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I wonder if Carol saves them all again.
edit on 2-4-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I wonder if Carol saves them all again.

Well now that Negan is apparently on the scene, it's time to unleash the....

Carol

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So there has been alot of build up on Negan. There is almost no way to do his chracter justice almost like Abarah is vocabulary is not TV made. Every word out of his mouth or every other word is the F bomb, I give the writes credit with Abraham that he has these crazy sayings to make up for what he says in the comics. " do you worry about get bisquick everywhere when your mking pancakes" But it will be cool to see Negan struting around in his grease style leather Jacket. might have to see if I can buy that somewhere

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So were hours away from finding out who exactly is going to die. I think this episode should be called "A time for Tears" I Think there is great moment here for the show Just like in a Horror movie there are moments where a good scare or surprise can happen. With this I think and I hope the writers do the right thing here and make the moment great. Not only do I want this to be dramatic and traumatic But I wont a feeling a fear from Rick and to see him cry. Andrew Lincoln has always been for the most part been able to play a confident Rick I want to see if he can do something a little different.

People previously did there predictions on who is going to die

I think its Glen the more you think about it. I know some people have said that the writers n might switch it up (already did it for Abaraham and Denise) but there is more weight in a Glen death to almost anybody else. And Maggie is rounding into comic form when she cut her hair. A glen Death will force her to step up and be the leader.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
And for anybody who is wondering what makes Negan so special? Hint: he has the one thing that Shane feared way back on the farm

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Yes - in a way I'm almost hoping it's Glenn too.
As much as I really enjoy his character - just seems an extremely fitting farewell despite the huge uproar it may create...

If it's not Abraham then perhaps we'll see the Big Red go on a biblical-level rampage of revenge.

Though in saying that...I also dooooo hope, pray, perform black-magic so it happens, whatever...wish to see Eugene just go completely postal. Eugene has had some radical character role changes in recent episodes...hoping it's just the tip of that highly suppressed iceberg. The amount of raw emotional energy that guy must just have stuffed down and stuffed down and tried to keep a lid on...oooooh I reckon it could be mushroom clouds if he blew.

Much like the emergence of the 'Carol-inator' from meak/mild oppressed housewife to killing machine...Eugene just *feels* like someone whom if he totally wigged out would make Negan himself be all 'pee pee pants city'....

Anyhoo...waiting waiting waiting...

edit on 3-4-2016 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Not long now.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well all I'll say is It's going to be an interesting introduction to Lucile.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sitting here waiting. It'll be good. I'm sure there will be a few surprises.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Maggie dies.

Glen loses it.

Or so I predict.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Oh and after Maggie dies from miscarriage, Michaud comes to the realization that, as a woman, its too risky to be having sex and thereby dumps Rick in the aftermath of said lightbulb moment.

Rick is heartbroken... and goes on another gardening rampage.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't think anyone would miss Carl.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I don't think it's Daryl since they're openly saying he's a guest on the Talking Dead. It's whoever that "surprise" guest is...Glenn, Maggie, whoever

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well so far it's pretty interesting....

Morgan found the horse lol

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join