It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Officer From Viral Photo Compares #BlackLivesMatter to KKK and Skinheads

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Has the black cop been labeled an Uncle Tom yet? Like Darius Rucker for singing White Christmas

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

originally posted by: babybunnies
I think comparing them to the KKK and skinheads is a bit much.

How about we start with comparisons to the Black Panthers?

racist is racist doesnt matter how you cut it

The Panther's weren't racist before the FBI involved themselves, and one of the reasons the FBI involved themselves is because Panthers were actually doing good on the west coast....like providing free health-care to all races, all poor. They were forced to arm themselves because of the police. Racism is contrived in these modern times by the Media and Law Enforcement in bed with politicians and three letter agencies.
edit on 17-8-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: iDope
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Yet another idiot veteran who was indoctrinated to kill another race besides his own. But yes you are not racist because of it lol.

That comment was completely uncalled for and adds absolutely nothing to this "debate".

There is only one race on this planet...the HUMAN one. But, yes, we are divided; it appears we will continue that way. No one seems to be able to hold the civil, rational discourse necessary to effect any type of change for the better.

I've lost hope for us all.

Jasmine

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: babybunnies
I think comparing them to the KKK and skinheads is a bit much.

How about we start with comparisons to the Black Panthers?

racist is racist doesnt matter how you cut it

The Panther's weren't racist before the FBI involved themselves

Other than wiki do you have any source for that? Pretty sure the original black panthers only "tolerated" whites when they were of indiscriminate financial gain.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: Simmderdown

Oh so because some black people are racist the whole movement is racist, so does that mean you are a kkk member, cause you know you seem racist, or maybe your just understood or something. Lol

Sorry but how could it be seen as anything BUT racist as a whole when there are pieces that are racist and pieces who may not be but still rally behind and promote the group fully aware of the behavior of the others...because silence condones the behavior. Condoning the behavior supports it's being carried forward when the right thing to do would be something like calling out the hateful members, walking away from BLM to form a new group, conducting inner-group education and refocusing the mission of BLM to a progressive and positive one and not a hypocritical one, or a million other ways fixing the problem could manifest. These are the people who continuously argue ALL police are evil because you have the bad and those who don't drag out the bad but stand idly by. Should the same philosophy not then be applied to their own creation?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

the orignal black panthers were nothing but crooks that used the issues of the times to kill and exhort money.
do a little research, and just not listen to the left leaning libs. it's all out there in admissions from the leaders and the people that helped them.

although i don't like the man, read some of David Horowitz accounts about them. you do know who he is right. he is the former white communist who helped them and then turned to be a conservative after they raped and killed a woman that he got to keep the books of their school in oakland.

here is a article written by Horowitz.

I will never forget standing next to Elaine, as I did months later in growing horror, as she threatened KQED-TV host Bill Schechner over the telephone. "I will kill you mother#er," she promised him in her machete voice, if he went through with plans to interview the former Panther Chairman, Bobby Seale. Seale had gone into hiding after Huey expelled him from the Party in August. As I learned long afterwards, Seale had been whipped — literally — and then personally sodomized by Huey with such violence that he had to have his anus surgically repaired by a Pacific Heights doctor who was a political supporter of the Panthers. A Party member told me later, "You have to understand, it had nothing to do with sex. It was about power." But in the Panther world, as I also came to learn, nothing was about anything except power.
Black Murder Inc.

these are the people you are defending. better grow up some, or if a old fart wipe the rose color from your glasses.

edit on 17-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Sorry but how could it be seen as anything BUT racist as a whole when there are pieces that are racist and pieces who may not be but still rally behind and promote the group fully aware of the behavior of the others...because silence condones the behavior. Condoning the behavior supports it's being carried forward when the right thing to do would be something like calling out the hateful members, walking away from BLM to form a new group, conducting inner-group education and refocusing the mission of BLM to a progressive and positive one and not a hypocritical one, or a million other ways fixing the problem could manifest. These are the people who continuously argue ALL police are evil because you have the bad and those who don't drag out the bad but stand idly by. Should the same philosophy not then be applied to their own creation?

it's funny how people will say because a few members of a group they don't like are bad, their all bad, if they don't do something to stop it. but when the shoe is on the other foot it's just a few and that doesn't make the rest bad. lol

never seizes to amaze me.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

the orignal black panthers were nothing but crooks that used the issues of the times to kill and exhort money.
do a little research, and just not listen to the left leaning libs. it's all out there in admissions from the leaders and the people that helped them.

although i don't like the man, read some of David Horowitz accounts about them. you do know who he is right. he is the former white communist who helped them and then turned to be a conservative after they raped and killed a woman that he got to keep the books of their school in oakland.

I will never forget standing next to Elaine, as I did months later in growing horror, as she threatened KQED-TV host Bill Schechner over the telephone. "I will kill you mother#er," she promised him in her machete voice, if he went through with plans to interview the former Panther Chairman, Bobby Seale. Seale had gone into hiding after Huey expelled him from the Party in August. As I learned long afterwards, Seale had been whipped — literally — and then personally sodomized by Huey with such violence that he had to have his anus surgically repaired by a Pacific Heights doctor who was a political supporter of the Panthers. A Party member told me later, "You have to understand, it had nothing to do with sex. It was about power." But in the Panther world, as I also came to learn, nothing was about anything except power.
Black Murder Inc.

these are the people you are defending. better grow up some, or if a old fart wipe the rose color from your glasses.

I can't believe you have the gall to post that horse manure. None of that stuff is true and Horowitz has been outed as a pathological liar. You need to check your sources and actually live up to this site's motto, "DENY IGNORANCE".

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiarsEverywhere

Black Murder Inc.

I can't believe you have the gall to post that horse manure. None of that stuff is true and Horowitz has been outed as a pathological liar. You need to check your sources and actually live up to this site's motto, "DENY IGNORANCE".

Guess I don't know much about the man. I read the story link posted. Can you show me where he has been outed as a pathological liar? I don't care about he said she said. I mean some proof. I don't profess to know what happened or the truth. One thing I do know is when you see someone holding deeply held beliefs no matter what , and they seem to do a 180 something happens. In this case he seems to have done a pretty big jump from left to right, as if there's a big difference at the top levels.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LiarsEverywhere

so you joined just to call me a lair or is this a sock puppet account?

prove it's not true, it is known for a fact he was friends with newton and that he set up their 501c3's.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: LiarsEverywhere

prove it's not true, it is known for a fact he was friends with newton and that he set up their 501c3's.

edit on 17-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

here is a article about Horowitz in Mother Jones Magazine you know the lefty rag, the article was published in1987.
it talks about Horowitz and the panthers.

the article starts on page 27 and if you scroll down to page 32 in the middle of the last coloum it starts with how he got involved with the panthers.

"The Strange Journey of David Horowitz", Mother Jones Magazine, May 1987,

so there you have a left leaning rag publishing a article that verifies that Horowitz knew them, and did you notice the name elridge cleaver, and how he worked at rampart with Horowitz almost 20yrs ago.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

I am confused about how people think about this???

Saying "Black Lives Matter" ...is that saying white lives don't matter?

Because to me those are two very different statements?

African Americans make up what? 14% of the US Population and 40% of those killed by police are African American?

"Black Lives Matter" doesn't mean "Only Black Lives Matter"??? It means there is a problem by which Blacks are getting killed by police in disproportionate numbers.

edit on 17-8-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
The original BLM movement wasn't racist. Calling it racist would be like saying people who promote breast cancer are discriminating against other types of cancers, since there should be awareness of all types of cancer, right?

Its a flawed logic,...rybody in the BLM movement look like a loud typical thug hood rat, whose only purpose is to push a racist cause.

That is a terribly flawed analogy.

All types of cancer funds are promoted and receive monutary support, this is a fact. And nobody complains about the promotion of funding any type of cancer anywhere.

But when people start and keep running a campaign called "Black Lives Matter" you also do not see the masses complain, wich is alright in and all buy itself, but it isn't really because the moment you where to start a campaign called "White Lives Matter" we got a #storm on our hands in the media and everywhere else within hours.

You dont get that when you promote one cancer or the other.

I am of mixed descent btw , I have 1 white american and afro american parent and i love both and bot sides of the family equally. Before anyone accuses me of being racists towards any ethnic background here.
Cancer

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: nullafides

I personally do not care whether you like cops or not, regardless of what they've done or been accused of doing...

But this viral photos is what matters to me...

Original article

#BlackLivesMatter *IS* a racist front. It *IS* no different than the KKK or Skinheads.

We are either in this together, or we're not in it at all.

I'd give my life for yours...would you gives yours for mine?

Flame on. Chances are, I won't even read any responses to this. I can hear the crying now.

How many people have "Black Lives Matter" killed? Because the KKK has killed many thousands of Americans, burned a countless number of black majority churches, and personally maintained Jim Crow laws in the South. In its prime in the 1920s, the KKK claimed control over more than half of the state legislatures, with 1 in every 4 white males in the South being official members.

Skinheads & neo-Nazis follow the teachings and ideology of Hitler and the Nazis. The Nazis literally killed 10s of millions of people, including being responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million white Slavic people. Most historians put that number closer to 20 million, but I'm trying to be nice here.

So how is "Black Lives Matter" anywhere close to this? That's like me saying the Tea Party is no different than Chingiss Khan/Genghis Khan's empire because they both needed to breathe, eat, and sleep.

This is literally why politicians dumb things down so much. Because apparently some people can't understand any more complex than "me good, he bad, hurr hurr hurr".

Also, is this supposed to be good or bad? Since actual KKK members & skinheads are extremely right wing. So is a KKK or neo-Nazi sympathizer on the right wing supposed to support "Black Lives Matter" now or not? Y'all can't even get your stories straight.

I agree with this post. BLM, even if it does have some in its ranks who go too far, note I said SOME, isn't advocating as a platform the oppression of other races nor that other races are inferior. Nor, as you note, has it yet engaged in organized violence against other groups.

Therefore, whether or not someone agrees with BLM's stated views, it is a logical fallacy or false equivalency to say that they are like skinheads or the KKK.

It might be fair to say that SOME of those people OR some minorities ARE racist. I would agree with that.

Thanks. There are indeed racist people in every demographic & every country. But "Black Lives Matter" is literally another phase in our fight to get equal treatment in the judicial system. Equal treatment is the exact opposite of racism.

It's so simple that we shouldn't even have to explain it. That's why I'm convinced that some of the people here are either trolling, willfully ignorant, or are intentionally nitpicking b/c they want the movement to fail.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
All things considered, with the black deaths at the hands of white police officers...DALLAS POLICE HAVE SHOT AND KILLED 70 UNARMED MINORITY MEN IN THE PAST 14 YEARS...

THE BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A NECESSARY CAUSE TO BRING ATTENTION TO A NATIONAL CRISIS.

Also, how about JADE HELM, an army in waiting for the outbreak of race riots caused by all the provocations of police brutality and killings on black men...and the.mysterious deaths of 5 black women in jail.

Out nation has always been a racist nation, and today the sh@t is about to hit the fan.

Maybe CERN will unleash the biggest racists in the universe upon us!

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Why is it that the only time you hear 'all lives matter' is to defect or marginalize the 'black lives matter' movement? I've heard plenty of incidents where an unarmed white person was gunned down like a dog in the street by a cop and there is not one peep out of the 'all lives matter' camp. It's only when an unarmed black person is murdered by the police and people start chanting black lives matter is when you all lives matter frauds come out and try to derail the conversation. We see what you're doing and it's very disingenuous to say the least.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I for one will take them at their word. Not everyone who can be labelled as something fits into the same category as others.....

There are good cops...and bad cops..as with all people.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

______ lives matter.

Why fill in the blank with "black"...or white...or muslim...

When you can simply say ALL LIVES MATTER.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

But what you say DOES sound racist

You JUST said

I don't disagree that some minorities are racist.

So youre saying that certain races (minorities) are racist as a whole, thats a racist statement

Do you not know the difference between a minority and an individual?

yet youre accusing other people of being racist while defending BLM racist behavior

Hilarious

Dude, you obviously have an issue with reading comprehension.

Some minorities in the context it was used means SOME INDIVIDUALS from minority groups, not entire races, ethnicities, nor any other demographic group.

Thanks for playing though.

Some people of all demographics are racist..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join