It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goddess Kali in Empire State Building, There is no evil illumanati conspiracy !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Check the comments in these Videos, I am not going to post the Video in youtube format because the Video isn't worth watching but i have noticed that the comments section in these videos or any link related to this event is being filled with fear mongering and misinformtion..

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

So this picture has caused a huge uproar among conspiracy theorists and Christians claiming this was a sign of the end times because Kali as they perceive is the "Goddess of Death" . So i would like to point out that you are misinformed in this regard. The reason Goddess Kali's art has been placed in the Empire state building is to just give out a message that mother Nature needs an avatar as fierce as her to defend the wildlife going extinct.

Now to clear up on Kali herself. She isn't the goddess of Death literally, that is a mis representation. Kali like Shiva is time itself and as time eventually destroys everything so does Kali. Kali comes from Kala which means black, this represents her all embracing nature , similar to how all colors together becomes black.. Her Nudity represents that she is immune to any artificial covering or identity as per say. Completely transparent. She is fearful to those who have an ego, because she destroys the ego and the evil within the person.

It does not matter weather you believe her or not, what matters is that she represents certain characteristics a human should have.. So please stop the fear mongering about New York being nuked in September...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I notice Kali dancing in I Pet Goat II. She has her part to play.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

What I notice is that God's/goddesses represent different things to different people. While you may be right in your line of thinking, conspiracy/Christians may be right in their line of thinking. It's no different than the same stupid religious arguments throughout history and of course everyone has an answer and anyone not believing as they do is stupid or fear mongering or ewhatever other label someone wants to give. I appreciate your opinion and interpretation of what it means to you, as I would anyone.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Has any one told Kali75 that she is now a conspiracy theory?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

What I notice is that God's/goddesses represent different things to different people. While you may be right in your line of thinking, conspiracy/Christians may be right in their line of thinking. It's no different than the same stupid religious arguments throughout history and of course everyone has an answer and anyone not believing as they do is stupid or fear mongering or ewhatever other label someone wants to give. I appreciate your opinion and interpretation of what it means to you, as I would anyone.

Yes, for some it represents a quick $$$ and some couple thousand you tube Views and Subscription which they can make by fear mongering and playing into the Illuminati BS.
edit on 11-8-2015 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If that's what it does for some, that's what it does. If it brings peace and unity to some so be it. If it entices some to cover themselves in green jello running through the streets of New York naked shouting Kali before being arrested so be it. Anyone claiming a true authority of what it represents considering how diverse we are is lying to themselves. Calling other people names who disagree with one interpretation is droll at best.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

There's no conspiracy.

Artist Android Jones designed the fierce portrait of Kali, who is the Goddess of Time, Change, Power and Destruction, to make the point that Mother Nature now more than ever needs a fierce avatar to fight the dangers of pollution and extinction.

It was the last, most captivating artwork in the exhibition by filmmaker Louie Psihoyos called Projecting Change, which projected pictures of endangered creatures onto the NYC skyline with San Francisco based Obscura Digital.

It was meant to spark awareness of massive wildlife extinction, and to draw attention to the alarming rate at which species are dying. The show ended with a representation of Kali - the goddess of darkness - imploring people world over to fight the darkness and to take up conservation.
www.firstpost.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

If that's what it does for some, that's what it does. If it brings peace and unity to some so be it. If it entices some to cover themselves in green jello running through the streets of New York naked shouting Kali before being arrested so be it. Anyone claiming a true authority of what it represents considering how diverse we are is lying to themselves. Calling other people names who disagree with one interpretation is droll at best.

Mullah Omar, Osama bin Ladin and other religious Bigots agree with your statement

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
post removed.

Not playing with this rude member!

edit on 11-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Destruction of ego, evil not destruction as you perceive as "killing"

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

Mullah Omar, Osama bin Ladin and other religious Bigots agree with your statement

Lmao that's funny.I am the one saying that different people have different views and that's fine. Your response is to call me a bigot. I don't think you have any clue what the term bigot means or you simply have no comprehension skills and didn't understand what I wrote

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So if we take other religions which deities does kali represent?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
post removed, due to OP's rudenesss and lack of manners, and misprepresenting my words!

edit on 11-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Hmmm... Promoting a goddess to give a fierce avatar to nature by placing the goddess' picture on an artificial structure that likely raped nature during its construction.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Lmao that's funny.I am the one saying that different people have different views and that's fine. Your response is to call me a bigot. I don't think you have any clue what the term bigot means or you simply have no comprehension skills and didn't understand what I wrote

Its you who have not understood whats going on here. Misrepresenting another religion with an aim of spreading fear and garnering support for your own religion is what is done here, just like what these terrorists do. If you are supporting that then you are part of the problem...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hmmm... Promoting a MASK to give a fierce avatar to nature by placing the goddess' picture on an artificial structure that likely raped nature during its construction.

Fixed your statement Krazy....Spot on though brother!

Goddess.....Pfft....
edit on 8/11/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
So if we take other religions which deities does kali represent?

thats complicated....she kinda represents everything.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hmmm... Promoting a goddess to give a fierce avatar to nature by placing the goddess' picture on an artificial structure that likely raped nature during its construction.

well of course the Hypocrisy of the intended message itself can be questioned and i partly agree...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
That's pretty bad ass looking.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I didn't support anyone or any view. I pointed out that it will mean different things to different people. Again you show a complete lack of comprehension skills and have no clue what a term like bigot means. Try going back and read what I posted. Youre barking up the wrong tree . It's amusing

<<   2  3  4 >>

join