It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive!! Samuel DuBose Shooting! Second Police officer's body cam angle.Caught Lying SMOKING GUN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
If you look at what's being written about the first video by those that are reviewing seriously ... (I barely made it through one time) the victim is shot in the head and the dead body drove away. If you can bear to do it, review it for yourself in slow. Apparently its very obvious the order of events.

edit on 30-7-2015 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Weird, seeing as the guy was utterly polite and cooperative and pretty chill right up till the cop decided to try and open his door.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Your words:

The one common factor in all the incidents? People not STFU and resisting arrest. You have to have a low digit IQ if you think mouthing off, talking back, and being aggressive with a cop is going to end well for you.

No where in your post did you mention "attempting to drive off". Therefore I didnt address it. You mentioned STFU and resisting arrest. None of which applies to Dubose's encounter with Tensing because he was polite and Tensing had to cause for arrest.

But now you want to bring up the driving off... Ok.

Your words:

he wasn't killed for mouthing off, he was killed while attempting to drive off in a car

And thats the point. At least you can see he was killed FOR nothing. You were careful not to say "he was killed FOR driving off in a car". Because that wouldve made you look pretty effing ridiculous. But you still indirectly admitted he was killed for nothing.

And yes, things happened in a matter of seconds, as did this incident. And Tensing made a horrible decision. And he will be held accountable for his horrible decision/reaction.

Thats a huge part of the discussion... ACCOUNTABILITY.
edit on 5633x6756America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Would like to add two things I just saw:

1) Kidd is also on administrative leave (don't know if that's new or not)

2) the shooter just bonded out of jail.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
Sometimes when I read the comments...wow, unreal.
Did the OP just skip right past some of you?
Did you hear the wanna be cop lying to the officers about Tensing being dragged?
Did you see Tensing chase down the car as if the man really drove off? He knows he just shot the man in the head ffs can we stay on point here.
The guy in car DID NOTHING to deserve being shot in the head and murdered, he didn't even have time to respond or resist for that matter. Bottom f****** line!

That is exactly right.. Both cops were chasing the death roll car that was being accelerated
by a dead man eiher having his foot on the gas or just off the break in a natural roll..

Straight murder. Why is the guy lying its on camera, that piece if shift buddy should be right i the slammer
with his lover

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

WOW your right he just got out good looking!!

www.usatoday.com...

Afterward, Tensing's lawyer, Stewart Mathews, said he would do his best to raise the money to get his client out of jail Thursday, and Tensing left the Hamilton County jail hours later after spending the night behind bars. Anyone can post 10% of a $1 million bond, an amount that can be raised through a lien on a house

He Had to come up with 100k from a 1 million dollar bail!!!
Wow i guys cops dont get paid ALL that bad at all..
AND if he win guess who gets to pay all the lawyer fees?
WE DO

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Wow, theres a cool 100K for the county!

On a related note:

Ray Tensing, the former University of Cincinnati police officer accused of murder for shooting to death an unarmed motorist, had been an Ohio State trooper but walked off the job after one day, according to a new report.

Tensing reported to the Ohio State Highway Patrol's 26-week academy in 2013, but quit because he "couldn't adapt to the training environment," said patrol spokesman Sgt. Vincent Shirley, according to a Thursday report in The Enquirer.

The state is processing a public records act filed by the newspaper. Shirley said he did not have any other information about Tensing.

The 25-year-old pleaded not guilty Thursday to the murder of Samuel DuBose, who was shot and killed by Tensing during a traffic stop on July 19 in downtown Cincinnati. He later posted 10% of his $1 million bail and was released Thursday evening, WCPO-TV reported.

Source - www.nydailynews.com...
Source shortcut isnt working properly for me.
edit on 4151x6741America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

WOW your right he just got out good looking!!

www.usatoday.com...

Afterward, Tensing's lawyer, Stewart Mathews, said he would do his best to raise the money to get his client out of jail Thursday, and Tensing left the Hamilton County jail hours later after spending the night behind bars. Anyone can post 10% of a $1 million bond, an amount that can be raised through a lien on a house

He Had to come up with 100k from a 1 million dollar bail!!!
Wow i guys cops dont get paid ALL that bad at all..
AND if he win guess who gets to pay all the lawyer fees?
WE DO

Not that hard actually. Find a bondsman that takes collateral for bond and bobs your uncle. Million dollar bond? Got a house worth at least 100k? There's a bondsman somewhere who'll get you out.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I think they will want some cold hard cash too but I agree that a bondsman somewhere will be able to work some magic.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

And during the live conference yesterday they mentioned Tensing makes 52k per yr.

...for being an idiot with a gun.

Maybe he's a saver... money saver, not life saver.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
He's sitting pretty well if he has a house he's able to out to get 100k out of a house. He'd already have to actually outright own the house

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

And he might, or maybe he got the funds from family and friends.
Cops usually don't let cops sit in jails, it isn't a great place for them to be.

I find it petty that we are going to go after his financials.

He got a fair bail and he went through the process that is afforded to everyone.

Lets move past that.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Your words:

The one common factor in all the incidents? People not STFU and resisting arrest. You have to have a low digit IQ if you think mouthing off, talking back, and being aggressive with a cop is going to end well for you.

No where in your post did you mention "attempting to drive off". Therefore I didnt address it. You mentioned STFU and resisting arrest. None of which applies to Dubose's encounter with Tensing because he was polite and Tensing had to cause for arrest.

Your words:

he wasn't killed for mouthing off, he was killed while attempting to drive off in a car

And thats the point. At least you can see he was killed FOR nothing. You were careful not to say "he was killed FOR driving off in a car". Because that wouldve made you look pretty effing ridiculous. But you still indirectly admitted he was killed for nothing.

And yes, things happened in a matter of seconds, as did this incident. And Tensing made a horrible decision. And he will be held accountable for his horrible decision/reaction.

So in your world driving off isn't a form of resisting arrest? I watched the video and what I see is a guy who was running a hustle on the officer as to why he didn't have ID. Any officer with two days on the street could see that but I guess some folks think it was being "polite". You'd never survive around here in Chicago.

I've been pulled over with no driver's license before. Never once did I ever think, gee, let me close the door on the officer and attempt to drive off while he is standing at my window questioning me. Had he just got out the car as directed so the officer could do whatever subsequent checks necessary, but he didn't because he knew he was riding dirty.

"DuBose has been charged with driving without a license more than 13 times between 1995 and 2009, according to court records obtained by Cincinnati’s Fox 19. He has also been charged with driving while suspended eight times from 2005 and 2011 and with failure to display a proper a proper license plate on his vehicle four times between 1995 and 2009. Dubose had more than 75 offenses charged to him over his lifetime.

He instead chose to attempt to drive off thus causing the officer to draw his weapon and fire. Cause and effect buddy. Now with that said, I think the officer over reacted from the footage. But again, my point is that it is hard to play quarterback when you aren't the one actually making the play.

At this point, I'm sure cops are just going to be like F' it. Let the animals run the zoo. These guys are in a no win situation.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And he might, or maybe he got the funds from family and friends.
Cops usually don't let cops sit in jails, it isn't a great place for them to be.

Theres a fun dynamic...
If Tensing was your friend/brother/son, Would you help/provide funds to bail him out after seeing the video?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Didn't say HE has a house. Literally anybody can bond him out as long they're willing to front the cash, front the collateral, and sign the papers.

To be perfectly honest I don't give a damn what his financials are. His bond was totally fair. He got bonded out. How he got bonded out really doesn't matter because it means nothing. He was never going to sit in jail for very long if there was a bond set. The only reason I'd care about his financials is if he drove a Lamborghini for a personal car and lived in a six bedroom house and went to the Seychelles for vacation twice a year. Then I might be interested.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

In the sake of playing along with the hypothetical, probably yes.

Why wouldn't family and friends want to help out a loved one?

The video is damning sure but I doubt they would just up and cut ties that fast.

To be perfectly honest I don't give a damn what his financials are. His bond was totally fair. He got bonded out. How he got bonded out really doesn't matter because it means nothing. He was never going to sit in jail for very long if there was a bond set.

Quoted from Shamrock in the post below yours.

Who cares how he got the money to get out.

Unless the bail was only set at like 20k I certainly don't/

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Absolutely. Jail is not fun and is no place to be. He hasn't been convicted yet. Really don't think he's going to do anything at all while awaiting trial except try and keep his head down.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

"He instead chose to attempt to drive off thus causing the officer to draw his weapon and fire."

Well at least you got that part right. Sort of.

Don't think "tried to drive off" is within the realm of "righteous shoot" though.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: six67seven

Your words:

Your words:

He instead chose to attempt to drive off thus causing the officer to draw his weapon and fire. Cause and effect buddy.

At this point, I'm sure cops are just going to be like F' it. Let the animals run the zoo. These guys are in a no win situation.

Cause and effect? He didnt cause Tensing to draw and fire. Tensing made the decision to draw and fire, out of the many choices he had, and he made the wrong one. We all know cops have their hand on their holstered weapons at all times. Tensing was doing this and in his mind Dubose gave him a reason. The courts, IMO, wont see it as Tensing did.

Cops are already "like F'it".. We can see that by their shoot first-ask questions later mentality.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

THere was a cop killed a few weeks ago. Pulled a car over and got blasted before he even got to the window of the car.

This is what I fear is the second step in the plan.

First they have us hating, fearing and killing each other. After that, it is easy.

Then the cops will be the obvious enemy. You know keeping your mouth shut just angers them in a different way. This man wasn't mouthing off with the cop, and he was trying to be cooperative. I do believe that he may have had something to drink prior to the stop. He knew he was in trouble. He seemed a bit confused, not sure of what to say or what to do. He said he just wanted to get home.

He didn't smart off. He didn't attack the cop, the cop was pushing him. He knew he was in trouble and yes, he knew he was likely to be tasered or beaten if the cop got him out of the car, so he resisted, was trying to buy a little time. Thinking he a better chance if he left and they came to get him closer to home where he would at least have family and friends that would know what happened to him when the cops got there, and for that he was killed. I know, pure speculation.

The new law is that the cop is the jury, judge, and deliverer. Do nothing to engage his ego. Don't say anything. Don't say too much. They are justified in killing you if they don't like your tone, your accent, your smile, your grimace, your age, your color ..........

The list can go on forever, but in the end they will push people in a corner. When people think that being stopped by a cop is a crap shoot, 50/50 odds of death by cop is going to have bad consequences for everyone.

You know what comes next.

edit on 30-7-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Formatting

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join