It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rumsfeld says 911 plane shot down in penn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
that is what he said in a speech in iraq when he was just thair.I cant find
a link to it but I heard
it on talk of the nation.any links would be great.

ps.god be with those people on the faultlins that mother is kicking at this day and hour

[edit on 26-12-2004 by slayerfan]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Eh, I'm sure it would be all over the news and being advertised and flaunted on sites like this the second word got out.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I heard him say it and the host even brought it up.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If this is true, it is major news. At least to those paying attention.
Ahh yes, Rick Gibney, North Dakota, Happy Hooligans. Ring any bells? Surely Rummy wouldn't slip up that bad? 9/11 Reality:1, The Official Conspiracy:0

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
does aneybody now ware to find a transcript or something to prove this.from what I seen this is not on any gov site I have looked at

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
I heard him say it and the host even brought it up.

What day did you hear this and who was the host?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
www.npr.org... I think I heard it wensday or thirsday.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I found the audio file:

Streaming audio link

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
thank you AceOfBase good find.the spot on the link to here is about 3.40
min.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The link isn't working for me..

Does anyone have a transcript?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
The link isn't working for me..

I download an offline copy of the file and uploaded it here:
mixallow.blogdns.net...

You can't seek through it, you'll have to let it play through until it gets to that spot.

EDIT:
I've deleted WMA version.

I uploaded a Real Media version in it's place:
mixallow.blogdns.net...

[edit on 26-12-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thanks Ace

I can't listen to it now because I'm on a mac, but I'll transfer and give a listen tommorow. Is this a slip up or the beginning of a coming clean period? Maybe it's just another test to see how stupified the public is. We'll just have to wait and see. Thanks again though.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Thanks Ace

I can't listen to it now because I'm on a mac, but I'll transfer and give a listen tommorow. Is this a slip up or the beginning of a coming clean period? Maybe it's just another test to see how stupified the public is. We'll just have to wait and see. Thanks again though.

OK, I've uploaded a Real Media version of the file:
mixallow.blogdns.net...

This one is seekable so it's actually better than the previous one.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Thanks a bunch. That one worked just fine.

After having listened to it, I can already hear the denials waiting in the wings. It definitely sounds like a slip of the tongue, and I've seen no evidence to suggest that flight 93 was shot down by anyone, terrorists or american armed forces. I think in all likelyhood, flight 93 was brought down by an error in the same global hawk system that flew the other planes to their targets.

I don't want to turn this into a rehash of 911 threads, but has anyone ever heard of getting a cell phone signal in a plane just above the trees travelling at over 500 miles per hour? As far as I understand, it's not possible. That means the tapes released were faked.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Perhaps one of the hijackers had a gun and fired it off inside of the plane, somehow forcing it to crash?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I don't think there ever were any hijackers. If you look at the footage provided by dulles airport, the timestamps are all screwy. Two simultaneous timestamps and one from the day later were provided as proof that the hijackers went through airport security on sept 11.

I think the planes were hijacked by remote control.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I know that this is a stretch but could he have been refering to US Air Flight 427 which went down in 94? I have always wondered about that crash as it seemed so strange. I remeber hearing some "tales" that it was taken down by a shoulder fired missle. Probably not the case, but something to think about.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
What targets were these planes supposed to hit? What was the highest value target?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
None of the audio links are working for me at the moment.

Regarding whether or not it was shot down, I was visiting Florida having closed on my house down here for a future move from NY when 9/11 hit. We were at the house about to move in everything we had been holding in storage in NY and the only thing we could do to get information was turn on the moving trucks radio. I have no idea what station we were listening to as the events unfolded. They reported that this plane was confirmed off course and that our military jets were were on it.

I remember thinking, OMG - they have to shoot it down under the circumstances. Minutes later the plane was reported crashed and no mention of the military jets was ever heard again, anywhere, ever. But personally, I have always suspected that is what happened. In addition, I believe if that is what happened, realistically it was a necessary action and there was no other choice. There is no way that plane was not going to crash somehwere and kill all on board once it was confirmed as another attack.

If it turns out that we actually did shoot it down, yes it is a tragedy but I am not surprised that a decision would be made to do so over a non-populated area rather than allow it to also hit additional targets on the ground. IMO there wasn't time at that point to take a chance that the passengers would overcome the hijackers and actually regain control of the plane and it was not likely either that they would succeed under the circumstances.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What I don't get is, why were they so bent on hiding it?

Even if Beamer and Co. actually did do the heroic stuff (I doubt that happened now--I'd like to believe it happened), they could have been doing it at the time the plane was shot down.

And if four or five hijackers were steering the plane towards DC, given that planes were in a habit of ramming into stuff that day, the public would surely understand that shooting the plane down would save more lives in the long run.

So why all the secrecy?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join