It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think ailens look like

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
range from various kinds (in our cosmos).

The ones we are dealing with today are infact the Reptilian species. They are the main reason why NWO is taking place.

The typical 'Grey Aliens' are a product of reptilian genetic experimentation. They are nothing more than weak 'sentinals', with high IQ.

They all feed on life energy, and mammalian blood nutrients. The Greys are contained in many underground facilities.

Deeper in the cosmos are the Insectoid race. Despite their ugly appearence, usually praying mantis, they are good natured and kind.

Humans come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and colours in the galaxy. They inhabit the likes of Andrommeda, and Wolf 242. They are in a large council like the one pictured in 'star wars'. They are working to prevent the reptilian race. But refuse to help us because they see us as untrust worthy due to the state of our world today.

There are also robotic and mechanical races of alien beings that we know very little about.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
thanx for your views.
They where intresting to read.

by the way can some one give me the name of a cruise missile .
other than Storm Shadow, please!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
what do i think aliens look like?

Patty murray

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahzel

The ones we are dealing with today are infact the Reptilian species. They are the main reason why NWO is taking place.

The typical 'Grey Aliens' are a product of reptilian genetic experimentation. They are nothing more than weak 'sentinals', with high IQ.

They all feed on life energy, and mammalian blood nutrients. The Greys are contained in many underground facilities.

Deeper in the cosmos are the Insectoid race. Despite their ugly appearence, usually praying mantis, they are good natured and kind.

Humans come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and colours in the galaxy. They inhabit the likes of Andrommeda, and Wolf 242. They are in a large council like the one pictured in 'star wars'. They are working to prevent the reptilian race. But refuse to help us because they see us as untrust worthy due to the state of our world today.

There are also robotic and mechanical races of alien beings that we know very little about.

I don't mean to be offensive, but where did you come by this information?

It sounds a bit too specific to be genuine.....

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahzel

Now there's a dude who writes the way I feel about the world sometimes.
Good post.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
All it takes is a little 'interest' in the subject - standing back and ridiculing it gets no answers.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"All it takes is a little 'interest' in the subject - standing back and ridiculing it gets no answers."

I don't agree with what you said about the various alien races, but I think that the above statement is one of the most intelligent things said on this website.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
WOW!!
That was one of the few believeabnle posts on this forum
Great work
Did u think that up? sounds good

Props from Tassadar

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yea man

(even more intelligent answer this time)

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i don't know how aliens should look like... they could be like us... and yet again they can be invisible to us... we should co-exist without knowing it... by the way... why are people saying all the time that aliens are humanoids (look similar to humans)?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
most aliens are living in 'higher' dimensions of reality, or in higher densities as some may call it... this is why they are pretty much invisible to most humans on earth.

they only show themselves under certain controlled circumstances, in other words, if u see them, its because they meant for you to see them.

remember they are extremely advances, no matter which species you are talking about. greys, reptilian,nordic, pleiadian- they are all 4th density or above...which means they must shift down to 3rd density (where we 'exist') in order for us to see them. or we can shift up (temporarily - such as in a dream) to a higher plane and visit them.

now, it may be hard to believe but bipedal is THE favorable form for an intelligent life form in this corner of the universe... no one can really say why. i think because 2 arms 2 legs is an ideal configuration... 2 legs is perfect to get around, and 2 arms with hands/fingers allows you to manipulate tools, which eventually leads to technology and etc... (some say using tools is what creates intelligence, other say intelligence creates tools... who knows?) perhaps it may be true that we create that law in out minds and so the aliens tend to stay to that form when we see them, even if they are really something else... i do believe they can shapeshift, or shape our thoughts to see things.

one poster said that if they (aliens) lived on another planet that had low gravity, theyd be 8-10 ft tall and skinny. i kind of have to disagree. i believe id a planet had low gravity, the creatures would be smaller...
listen- if a planet has greater gravity, the lifeforms on there would have to be BIGGER / STRONGER to counter the heavy gravity... hence they would be 10-15 feet tall and very bulky... cuz the force of gravity is strong and if they dont counter it they will collapse. thats what ive been lead to believe.

i think u have three basic types of aliens;

Mammalian Homonids - these are the most caring ones, you want to know why ? i came up with this revolutionary theory: they carry their offspring WITHIN themselves, in their own body, which creates one of the most loving bonds ever imaginable... this cause the mammalian species to be more loving, caring or 'positively' oriented (for the most part. ... right?)

Reptilian Homonids - the next type, also very popular in more ancient history such as the bible's serpent and etc. these are more 'negatively' oriented, as some would say... and again i attach this characteristic to the way they give birth- Eggs. "external" offspring which does NOT create a warm and loving relationship... makes sense they are cold blooded and stories float around of their evil ways...

Insectoid Homonids - these are the ones many call GREYS. i have strong feeling that greys are closely related to insectoids... because of their skinny bone structure, their big bug eyes (which can see different visual spectrums - much like bug eyes - and their pupils are dialted across their entire eye... super vision!) and theres also the praying mantis types... some people claim they are clones, but i think they're misinterpreting their 'hive minds' such as Ants in an ant colony, they work together in a very robotic nature... antennas/telepathy anyone ever think they are similar ?

beyond that some people claim that theres some cetecean aliens, but i cant seem to figure out how they would become that advanced living uderwater and not being able to wield tools... but hey its possible.

and it should be said that just because a type is mammalian doesnt mean its postively orineted... its just an overall orientation of their kind. within each species can be positives or negatives... much like our own world...

well thats my 2 cents on this... and a rather short version of it at that.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by zonabi]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
avril lavinge... haha no serioulsy. i think they look like the whole big heads little bodys with intense eyes.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
you forgot the cowoids (giant space cows)

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The all seing eye
Say what u think aliens look like!
eg:
blue pink spots.
yellow big heads.

YOU LOOK AT ME: REPLAI IS IN FRONT TO YOU

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This planet is full of aliens there is no dubt that there exists many earth planets with Humans. In ancient I heard there was created 13 planets with humans including this. But that is if we where created/engineered by another alien specie.(could be human)... The most exiting places must be the Naturaly. Earth Us everything here in our solar system are created by someone called GOD(Other Aliens/). We would never survived on a pure planet. I got no dubt there exists planets with everything you could imagine and not. It's good to be alive. what that means...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I beleive they look like ones depicted in "Fire In The Sky."

But I beleive the book the movie was based on turn out to be a hoax.

Still yet, that's what I think.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i think aliens look similair to humans but i think you would be able to tell if it was an alien.. well i dout i would recognize them but i guess i would feel wierd around them?? wouldnt you?? im sure their vibe of life would be diffrent...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join