It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think ailens look like

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Say what u think aliens look like!
eg:
blue pink spots.
yellow big heads.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Therefore it would be difficult to pin them all down and say for a fact what they look like. I think maybe some look like greys and reptiles maybe..and some look like glowing lights, more like you would be seeing them through your mind then actually physically seeing them with your eyes...and in that case, they could appear to you however they wanted to.

What do YOU think they look like 'the all seing eye'?

Magestica

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
A small pamersan body with a blue vein head and a cheesy grin... *dribbles*

ahem.

Umm. Maybe they look like George Bush?

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well...okay, heres my thought:

I believe that Aliens are inter-dimensional beings. Some, not all, could even be termed 'Demons'. As such I think they can appear in pretty much any form they choose to.

The stereotypical 'Grey Alien' forms, I feel, are merely to correspond with the modern interpretation of 'aliens'...in a way to reinforce the belief that they are from outer space...to keep people focussing upwards...instead of INwards...which is where the true battle is taking place. Distraction...misdirection...like some sideshow act.

Some, I believe, take on human form to move more easily amongst us. For instance...has anyone ever seen someone who just didn't 'feel' right to them...just put you immediately on alert...chilled you to the core...and when you caught their eyes, their eyes just didn't 'seem' to hold a human spirit at all. I think that could well be them.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
thats a good insight...i think we cant really begin to imagine what they may look like...i think the greys are just praticular species and theirs much more that look different...i remember in that mititary disclosure video.if anyone has seen it..im not sure wether or not it was true. but at the end...a man points out that they had recorded over 57 different species..some that look like us and some that look totay different.....but like i said.im not sure id that video was true

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
most of them look like my avatar,but they are only slaves,ever turned round and a stranger is looking straight through you as if to say "you know to much",i think these are the human form of EBEs

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Haven't ya'll seen E.T.?

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
they ride BMxs then

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ugly.... really really ugly!!

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I've seen two types.

The first ones I saw as a child, were short stocky built, about 3 1/2 to 4 foot tall. They were kinda dark skinned....liked a real dark suntanned person.
Their skin seemed kinda wrinkely and they had full head of dark brown hair and maybe beards. I remember a belt and tall (up to there knee) boots. I later found a written description of them and they were called xpotz.

They rolled a huge flat black metallic ball at me and when the ball reached me....poof....no more memory of them. But I did have a very strange sensation in my jaw and mouth. I have experienced that sensation many, many times in my life but I don't remember ever seeing them again.

The second type I saw was actually only a few months ago. They wore some type on uniform (or so it seemed), they had reddish blonde hair. Human type facial features except the eyes. They also seemed sorta short ( about 4 1/2') and a bit on the stocky or muscular side.
They seemed to only have 4 fingers.
The eyes were blue but the pupils were not round like ours but were slitted.

In my encounter with them, I was very happy to see them and be with them and I didn't want to leave them.
But they made me.

Maybe these were Nordics?

In my research, it seems that most of the different types are somewhat negitive to us. The grays, Expots, Reptilians.

So far as I've found, all references to the Nordics are positive.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phimes
They rolled a huge flat black metallic ball at me and when the ball reached me....poof....no more memory of them.

Hello Phimes,

How can you describe them if you have no memory of them?

Not trying to flame you, I am just curious as to how you got your memory of them back.

Thank you
JHAustin

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
After doing a bit of research on the subject of "Milab Abductions" I kinda wonder if some if not all of the aliens reported might not be a USAF airman in a neoprene special effects suit... but I could be wrong.

MILABs are harassed by dark, unmarked helicopters around their houses. The mysterious helicopter activity goes back to the late sixties, early seventies, when they showed an interest in animal mutilations but not for alleged alien abductees.

MILABs have ''not only'' alien abduction experiences, they report that they were kidnapped by a certain branch of human/military personnel, they were drugged, taken to hospital like rooms and (under)ground military facilities, they saw men in white lab coats, they were examined, interrogated and sometimes implanted with military devices.

Is it possible that secret human experiments or covert operations could occur in western democraties?

What is the human agenda which seems to be involved in the alien abduction phenomenon and what is the purpose of MILABs?

Is there a military interest in developing brain implants, virtual reality bio-chips, holographic image projection, cloaking devices, mind altering weapons,...which would support the hypothesis that such secret experiments on humans are going on hidden inside black projects?

mindcontrolforums.com...

One of many very good links on the subject.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Is it possible that secret human experiments or covert operations could occur in western democraties?

What is the human agenda which seems to be involved in the alien abduction phenomenon and what is the purpose of MILABs?

Is there a military interest in developing brain implants, virtual reality bio-chips, holographic image projection, cloaking devices, mind altering weapons,...which would support the hypothesis that such secret experiments on humans are going on hidden inside black projects?

I believe so. For instance...I have dreams, memories, recollections that make no sense, that simply don't fit into anything I have 'consciously' experienced in my life. Places and beings that suggest not everything is seen or known...or remembered...in this world. There have been instances where I have talked with other people who have had similar experiences, and we have been able to accurate describe environments we found ourselves in, things that were done, descriptions of other people and 'beings' that were present there as well.

Personally I don't believe that the Military is involved as such...well, not the Military as we know it, or see it...but a 'deeper darker', Shadow Military Organisation (if that makes sense). There are dreams/memories involving people bearing Military insignia, humans who seem official monitoring alongside other non-human entities. Either seen or merely 'sensed.

Still not overly comfortable discussing these things...which is sad...as I'm sure there are others who know EXACTLY where I'm coming from.

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by alien]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Wow, if they start implementing that program on a mass scale, we are all screwed. I hope they condition me doing something I would enjoy, like having sex with a gorgeous nordic or something. I could start my own hybrid bloodline in the process. Bingo, instant illuminati. Would sort of "refresh" my bloodline, it is actually a papal bloodline.

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I started a separate topic on Milab Abductions here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please share your thoughts on this, as far as you are comfortable. I think it is a very interesting subject and one that should be explored by UFOlogists much more thoroughly.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JHAustin

Originally posted by Phimes
They rolled a huge flat black metallic ball at me and when the ball reached me....poof....no more memory of them.

Hello Phimes,

How can you describe them if you have no memory of them?

Not trying to flame you, I am just curious as to how you got your memory of them back.

Thank you
JHAustin

I believe he means that he doesnt recall the event any further after that point. I may be wrong, but that's how I'll read into it until he says otherwise.

I enjoyed what he had to say.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think sometimes we can be too constrained in our views of what life can be, because we look in a mirror and then create other entities (God, grey men, reptilian shapeshifters) in our own image.

There must exist some beings who are so "evolved" that they no longer rely on eyes, ears, hands, feet or anything remotely mammalian or reptilian. Our inefficient means of reproduction and the squelching sounds that it makes would be one of the biggest jokes they laugh at. But they laugh on the inside at how silly some things in their universe are, and not at us.

They are bundles of energy drawn together by a conscious will. Maybe look a little white to us if not transparent. They feed on freed-up kinetic or other energies.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Very much so like us humans, but taller and build more... Unless you mean any alien life forms not just intelligent ones... I guess the possibilitys are as endless as the terrains of the planets...

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It all depends where the alien beings live and what kind of environment they are surrounded by. For example lets say an alien lived in a low-gravity planet.... There physical appearance would be about 8-10ft, very skinny, long limbs... and if that alien being lived in a advanced society which in fact is millions and millions of years ahead of us that same alien being will be machinery-depended and would be kind of an alien that is portrayed in most motion picture movies today (tele-pathic).... But in my opinion I�ll stick to the little green men...

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
IMHO, I think they can 'look' as they so choose, they probably have the 'means' to be able to look as our minds so want them to look like.

regards
seekerof

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join