It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aluminum & Bees - Further Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
I m afraid this is a wrong conspiracy theory. Bees have no problem with aluminum. Unless there is a special type of aluminum that is hurting them. Majority of beehives have aluminum roof, so if bees can survive under a roof made from aluminum then i don't see any problems.

Not really. The outer cover on most hives is made from wood but has an outer sheathing of aluminum with which the bees do not normally have contact. Since it is outside the hive, even water run-off would never enter the hive.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Technically it would be called Geoengineering, not chemtrails:

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This bee story appeared on the CNN website as well, and I see that some people automatically assume the aluminum is coming from chemtrails. Being the skeptic that I am, decided to check out geoengineeringwatch to ask a couple of questions... The moderator deleted my post 5 minutes after I posted it, so I will ask here.

In there any evidence that supports commercial aircraft do in fact spray aluminum, barium, etc.? I looked through the documents on their website and didn't see any smoking gun, so I am wondering how aircraft are supplied chemicals they allegedly spray. If this were true, it would seem someone in the supply chain would post something to wikileaks (paper trail/cell photos, whatever) If commercial aviation were complicit in spray anything other than jet fuel exhaust, how would they able to keep that a secrect at airports worldwide?

I spent a little time searching Google for soil/water aluminum test results, and I only saw 1-2 results for farms in California. I sort of expected to see results from all over the planet, but that was not the case. How do they even backup the claim that aircraft spray aluminum.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_

Have you see this yet?

openstates.org...

Check it out...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

And? There have been bills against chemtrails including the US House in the past. The sponsors later came out and said they didn't even read them before sponsoring them and they were written by others. They're like patents; they don't prove anything.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Come on now Gandalf, nothing these clowns in office ever do proves anything, I just raise the possibilities for us all to consider. Truth will never exist until it rides to the end of your Cul De Sac and jams a bayonet into your liver and then it will be too late.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Here's a thread about that bill www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a short thread. Rather than rehash it here, maybe you'll give it a look.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

That appears to be a lot to digest, but I will do my best and get back to you on it. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Glyphosate from round-up promotes aluminium uptake into tissues. The Dutch banned roundup after their bee's started to die off as well.

[url=http://www.ontariobee.com/inside-oba/news-and-updates/dutch-parliament-votes-to-ban-all-neonicotinoid-pesticide-uses-in-the-netherlands]link[/url ]

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I recall that the Germans banned the import of US crops that were Round Up impregnated under the Bush "administration". To me it is ridiculous that this AH's actually think that it is ok to feed us pesticides in our food, but then I suppose why should they care?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

They simply don't care. If you google "Monsanto" and "Bribes" it will show how many times Monsanto have been caught with their pants down but they simply go on bribing government officials so they can poison our world with something akin to agent orange. A documentary called the world according to monsanto is an eye opener.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Now that the US Supreme Court has ruled that corporations are people too, and considering that these same corporations have infinitely more cash with which to buy the politicians that they need to have their will become law, I think the following statement should be engraved over the roof of the capitol building itself:

As Wendell Berry put it, “a corporation, essentially, is a pile of money to which a number of persons have sold their moral allegiance….It can experience no personal hope or remorse. No change of heart. It cannot humble itself. It goes about its business as if it were immortal, with the single purpose of becoming a bigger pile of money.”

What a pathetic assembly of cheap whores our government has become....

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Agreed and good for Wendell Berry for speaking out. We live in a world ruled by fascism.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Yea. But if something that can harm my bees I don't want that in range of 5km or more. And not on my roof. Crap I will need to cut aluminum from My roof. Or someone prove me it is safe.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mapsurfer_

In there any evidence that supports commercial aircraft do in fact spray aluminum, barium, etc.?

None whatsoever and in fact it would be impossible for the trails we see in the skies to be anything other than condensing/freezing water vapour.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yes, its extremely deadly and they ARE spraying us all...this much is evident from population numbers falling and us living shorter and shorter, less healthy lives...Oh wait. The EXACT opposite is happening.

So how does that work with your "they are poisoning us " theory? Don't worry, im not expecting you to answer my simple question, none of you ever do.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
so they are in effect admitting that increased levels are becoming a problem even if the source is being contested. If our government is so anxious to blame global warming on we humans, than I am just as anxious to blame aluminum poisoning on human activity as well.

They always have been a problem, however it isn't the aluminum which is the root cause, but the acid:

When soils are too acidic, aluminum that is locked up in clay minerals dissolves into the soil as toxic, electrically charged particles called ions, making it hard for most plants to grow. In fact, aluminum toxicity in acidic soils limits crop production in as much as half the world's arable land, mostly in developing countries in Africa, Asia and South America.
www.news.cornell.edu...

Spraying aluminum wouldn't help you very much (you would need a lot, really a lot). Also when looking at the regions where these soils appear doesn't match any alleged spraying; Africa, Asia, South America:
harvestchoice.org...
edit on 9-6-2015 by MissVocalcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

The Al is in the pollen they collect. That suggests it's being taken up by the plants they harvest. The pollen is, of course, fed to the baby bees. There is aluminum everywhere around your bees with which they can come in contact on their foraging runs. Taking away the protection of their outer cover (which has been used for decades) will likely do more damage than the aluminum it represents. My bees don't seem to have problems with it. The Al is more likely coming from the lawn chemicals being used all around them.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Oh wait. The EXACT opposite is happening.

Why, just because you say it is so? The geoengineering has not been going on that long yet and the negative effects develop slowly over time. Have you noticed that it takes years for Alzheimer's patients to develop the disease as the aluminum settles between their brain halves, or don't you believe that either? My Mom is going through the end stages of that right now so we have been doing a lot of talking to the experts over the last few years and they at least as of the belief that this is the probable cause.

Fukushima radiation is another good example of the slow death that can easily be denied. The majority of Americans refuses to believe that anyone has died from the radiation released over the last four years from that clusterflock or that the Pacific Ocean is dying off from the continuous dumping of lethal waste. I am always frustrated to hear this type of denial because I know how concerned my employer in the Radiopharmaceutical business was over the possibility of even one stray hot particle getting our lungs. THEY seemed to think radiation, even in minute doses was dangerous to human life.

Apparently humans are not intelligent enough to conceive of long term effects of seemingly innocuous deadly elements, though those who work in these field certainly are. Or perhaps people are just too scared to even allow themselves to think that such threats to their immortality actually do exist. Oh wait, we are NOT immortal are we? Guess you are going to croak sooner or later after all and denying that fact will certainly not change it either will it?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Chemtrails. Oh really.......

As aluminium is the active ingredient in most anti-perspirant aerosols we're doing a good job of introducing it into our atmosphere without wasting aviation fuel.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join