It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aluminum & Bees - Further Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

I suppose the Jerry Seinfeld's Bee movie wasn't as much fiction as fact, eh

i'd be careful with that..
..next thing you'll be citing sophia smallstorm

..lotta wolves out there

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So the aluminum being released by other activities isn't affecting them?

I have no idea why you could come to this conclusion based on what he said. He didn't imply that aluminum released by other industries didn't have an additional impact.

That's not a way to debate!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Aluminum is one of, if not the most abundant metal in the earth. It's also one of the most common in everyday use. That means a lot of mining and processing. During both of those its going to get released into the atmosphere.

I'm sorry but you are probably wrong because what we define as aluminum is rarely found in nature, we usually forge it from bauxite.

Wikipedia :

Stable aluminium is created when hydrogen fuses with magnesium either in large stars or in supernovae.[18] In the Earth's crust, aluminium is the most abundant (8.3% by weight) metallic element and the third most abundant of all elements (after oxygen and silicon).[19] Because of its strong affinity to oxygen, it is almost never found in the elemental state; instead it is found in oxides or silicates. Feldspars, the most common group of minerals in the Earth's crust, are aluminosilicates. Native aluminium metal can only be found as a minor phase in low oxygen fugacity environments, such as the interiors of certain volcanoes.

So no, human mining activities probably don't send aluminum in the air. Production plants surely can release some...

I think that it's the addition of all those things that's hurting bees. Aluminum, pesticides, radio-frequencies, overall pollution, lack of nature around them...and yes, maybe even chemtrails and GMO's.

But we can go on and try to find the reasons while blindly ignoring other sources if that's what considered a mentally stable and socially intelligent discussion on ATS.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

No you're right, he only went straight to chemtrails instead of looking at others that make more sense first.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It says right in your quote that aluminum is the most abundant by weight in the earth's crust.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just a thought.
If Bees continue to get poorly and die and seeing that they are so important for the food chain should we genetically modify bees to counteract what is happening to them?.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So no, human mining activities probably don't send aluminum in the air.

Maybe you're the one who's wrong.

Aluminum occurs naturally in soil, water, and air.

High levels in the environment can be caused by the mining and processing of aluminum ores or the production of aluminum metal, alloys, and compounds.
www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

But we can go on and try to find the reasons while blindly ignoring other sources if that's what considered a mentally stable and socially intelligent discussion on ATS.

Yes you can, but there are better ways.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You could start by contacting these folk....
Maisemore Apiaries

They are based in Gloucestershire. I have a friend in Lancashire who is about to start her bee keeping course. I'll ask her for the details for you if you are interested?

[pic]ym54133ebc.gif[/pic
Jane

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Maybe you're the one who's wrong.

Aluminum occurs naturally in soil, water, and air.

High levels in the environment can be caused by the mining and processing of aluminum ores or the production of aluminum metal, alloys, and compounds.
www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

I was thinking that since 8% of the earth's crust is aluminum someone, that can't seem to be able to read, was implying that ALL mining activities sent aluminum in the air. But I stand ground in saying that aluminum RARELY occurs naturally. Surely aluminum evaporates in bauxite processing plants but it's not directly the mining stage that's mostly to blame.
edit on 7-6-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Just a thought.
If Bees continue to get poorly and die and seeing that they are so important for the food chain should we genetically modify bees to counteract what is happening to them?.
I think it would be just another problem...
although it seems that companies rather create a new problem than to stop the original problem at the source.

I heard that mechanical bees we're being tested...
edit on 7-6-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Surely aluminum evaporates in bauxite processing plants but it's not directly the mining stage that's mostly to blame.

Who said mining was mostly to blame?

Human activity can't compete with nature when it comes to aluminum released into the environment anyway.

Anthropogenic releases are in the form of air emissions, waste water effluents, and solid waste primarily associated with industrial processes, such as aluminum production. Because of its prominence as a major constituent of the earth's crust, natural weathering processes far exceed the contribution of releases to air, water, and land associated with human activities.
(Lantzy and MacKenzie 1979).
CAUTION - PDF www.atsdr.cdc.gov...
edit on 7-6-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: aluminum in my keyboard

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Um, maybe you should read what I said instead of jumping to "you're wrong". I never even implied that ALL mining released it, however anyone that studies the environment will tell you that aluminum is released through mining activities.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Interesting to know!

It's still strange that most living beings on earth can be negatively affected by aluminum considering how much nature always has been diffusing...certainly not intelligent design right there!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Um, maybe you should read what I said instead of jumping to "you're wrong".

Yes I'm sorry, I didn't understand you properly at first!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh

rt.com...

And as happens about 50% of the time RT.com spreads the fairy dust.....

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I will not disagree, but 50% is a much better percentage than CNN or any of the MSM drivel machines. Something is killing off the honey bees and a whole lot of other mass die offs as well and the MSM would rather concentrate on Bruce Jenner or Miley Cyrus don't you know, although CBS did go there in January:

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: BennyHavensOh Theoretically, there is a lining between the container and the product. But I drink cheap beer.......and myyyyynerrviss systteeem iiisss jussss ffffiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnyyyyy....

The lining is every bit as dangerous as the aluminium. more so. the leached chemicals mimick hormones. it is the reason most likely that human fertility is down among other health problems assocsiated with exposure to hormone mimicks. it is the reason BPAs are being phased out... only- the replacement plastic is not chemically or biologically inert either. they thought it was, but it isn't. so it's getting into our bodies too. personally; i think aluminium is a lot less insidious.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

You mean I have to go back to 32 oz Corona bottles instead of the 24 oz Yuengling cans? Damn, that will increase the cost by 3! So are you a Michael Moorcock fan or a weatherman?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
a reply to: stormbringer1701

You mean I have to go back to 32 oz Corona bottles instead of the 24 oz Yuengling cans? Damn, that will increase the cost by 3! So are you a Michael Moorcock fan or a weatherman?

that is a micheal moorcock reference. I use it or a variation thereof on most websites i need a screen name for. darkblade was taken, inexplicably stormbringer was not but some times both are and then it is mournblade. it's up in the air whether it is for keeping my contacts straight on who i am, aiding my poor memory or just laziness.

edit on 8-6-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
on the topic of :

" aluminum resistant seeds "

this idiocy crops up with distresing regularity in threads making " chemtrail " allegations

all the idiots that mention it - very suspiciousl ignore the fact that " aluminium toxicity " has been a problem for agriculture since before the invention of the aeroplane .

here is the link for a 1926 peer review journal article on aluminuim toxicity in soils .

and idiots still ask :

" why has monsanto patented aluminium resistrant seeds "

because they solve the problem of aluminum toxicity causing low yeald and low crop choice

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join