It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Year Did You Stop Your Cognitive Dissonance Towards The 9/11 OS ?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The moment I saw (and I was watching live) the pancake.

I will NEVER believe this was anything but an inside job, or a job facilitated by our government to accomplish a myriad of evil goals TPTB could never have achieved without this false flag.

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

And the 9/11 conspiracists that push nuclear devices at the WTC have crested arguments Jones is a nuclear physicist paid by the government to be a distraction.

And Dr Wood, who is the crazy enough to push dustification, actually has constructed a well thought out and logical argument to discredit thermite.

The thermite theory died long ago, thus enabling Dr Wood to fill the void with Dustification.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I was in the Air Force, in Special Operations. My father had told me about 9-11 contradictions, etc., and I dismissed them. At that point, especially being a patriotic defender of the Constitution and country, I believed everything the government told me at face value. But, being open-minded and curious and a critical thinker, I decided to look into 9-11 in order to disprove and debunk this craziness I'd been hearing from several people.

As one looks into it, a stack of "coincidences" begins to pile up, one after another after another and so on until there are so many "coincidences" and contradictions that one must consider that the official story is invalid. For me, this happened somewhere around 2005-2006.

And now, having looked ever more deeply into it, there is so much more to the event. For one, search on YouTube for Dr. Judy Wood. Her forensic analysis is unassailable. Be open-minded, even for 9-11 researchers who are already considered FAR OUT THERE. As "far out" as a 9-11 researcher might seem to average people, Dr. Wood's analysis and conclusions are that much further out to 9-11 researchers. But, from everything I've researched since I woke up to 9-11 Truth, her forensic analysis is the BEST I've seen.

edit on 22-7-2017 by GhostLancer because: Added information about Dr. Judy Wood.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GhostLancer

Would you like to list the inconsistencies that would prove the US government is the mastermind of 9/11? Or just going to imply and use innuendo?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I'm not going to do the research for you. But here are just a few.
1. The morning of 9-11-2001, there is a military/civilian exercise, the scenario of which is civilian airliners being hijacked. Thus, when the "real" events unfold, many are confused and think that the real world messages are really EXERCISE messages mislabeled.
2. On 9-10-2001, SECDEF Rumsfeld states in a Pentagon press briefing that ~2.3 TRILLION dollars is missing from the defense budget. But, they have accountants scouring through the records to find it. The area of the Pentagon destroyed on 9-11 is the **precise** area in which those financial records were housed and where the accountants were located to look into the matter. After the attack, the public doesn't hear about the missing money on mainstream media again for the most part.
3. WTC Bldg 7 collapses into its own footprint from office fires. Strangely, it is announced on the news that the building has already collapsed by a newscaster standing IN FRONT OF A NON-COLLAPSED WTC 7 building.

BTW: I never said the US gov was the mastermind.

If you want more, you're going to have to exercise that critical thinking of yours and do some research. It's out there.
edit on 22-7-2017 by GhostLancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I think it's possible the military might have secret weapons (ray gun in space etc) that could disassociate the molecules of the buildings. I brought this up on ATS probably before Judy Woods wrote her books. But this is just speculation.

Nano Thermate was actually found in the dust samples.

Jones is a nuclear physicist paid by the government to be a distraction.

And what evidence do you have of this?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

All of these have been explained many times over.
The OS has not changed in 16 year.
How many times has the conspiracy been changed ? ? ?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I think it's possible the military might have secret weapons (ray gun in space etc) that could disassociate the molecules of the buildings.

Calculate the electricity needed to vaporize steel.
You will find it exceeds the entire US output many times over.

No his testing was flawed and he has refused to retest using the correct conditions.

These same theories keep getting recycled.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

One, you were part of the military? There is not requirements to conduct specific daily, weekly, monthly quarterly, semiannual, annual, and biannual training. If I remember right, a mass causality drill was an annual requirement on the bases I was stationed at. For the east coast, how many bases, police departments, fire departments, city emergency services, and government agencies are required to run annual mass causality drills? Usually based on what is believed to be the most likely event?

Two, how was hitting the pentagon going to destroy records. Can you prove that was where the network servers were located? Then local and offsite back up? The pentagon gets its money allotted to them through the treasury department, so records of money transfers. Then bank records and money transfers to where the money went. They announced the missing money, so the audit records were filled and backed up someplace. Then records of pentagon contracts with venders and suppliers. The venders and suppliers own banking records.

Three, part one: WTC 7 was supposed to be an insurance scam by the owner. Not the government.

Three, part two: the broadcast was a confusion based on WTC 7 was cleared and predicted to fall based on actual indications WTC 7 was loosing structural integrity.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse.[37] During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building.[38] Around 3:30 pm, FDNY Chief Daniel A. Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel.[39]

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GhostLancer

I'm not going to do the research for you. But here are just a few.
1. The morning of 9-11-2001, there is a military/civilian exercise, the scenario of which is civilian airliners being hijacked. Thus, when the "real" events unfold, many are confused and think that the real world messages are really EXERCISE messages mislabeled.
2. On 9-10-2001, SECDEF Rumsfeld states in a Pentagon press briefing that ~2.3 TRILLION dollars is missing from the defense budget. But, they have accountants scouring through the records to find it. The area of the Pentagon destroyed on 9-11 is the **precise** area in which those financial records were housed and where the accountants were located to look into the matter. After the attack, the public doesn't hear about the missing money on mainstream media again for the most part.
3. WTC Bldg 7 collapses into its own footprint from office fires. Strangely, it is announced on the news that the building has already collapsed by a newscaster standing IN FRONT OF A NON-COLLAPSED WTC 7 building.

BTW: I never said the US gov was the mastermind.

If you want more, you're going to have to exercise that critical thinking of yours and do some research. It's out there.

1. Since the US Military is exercising somewhere, pretty much 24/7/365, not really that suspicious. And, not the only time that hijacked aircraft were the object of an exercise. Of course, it was also public domain information, so if you were planning an attack....what better day to do it?

2. Umm, yeah... the 2.3 trillion dollars...was first mentioned in March of 2000, long before Rumsfeld became SecDef. It was also talked about during his confirmation hearings January 11, 2001 and he was asked about it in several press conferences over the summer. Not to mention, it was never about missing money. It was about accounting adjustments made to make the numbers on different computer systems match up, and adjustments that auditors did not think there was enough documentation for. Think about it, 2.3 trillion dollars, was over FIVE YEARS worth of military budgets. For 2.3 trillion in CASH to be lost, would mean that for five years, no one got paid, no weapons were bought, no deployments happened, NOTHING.....I definitely would have noticed since it meant I wouldn't have been paid. As for the idea that Flight 77 hit the exact spot where all the records are...that is just flat out idiotic. Yes, the US Army's finance section was affected. Air Force, Navy, OSD were not. Not to mention that every military unit worldwide has copies of its finances as well. You would have to obliterate the world to get rid of all the records. Oh, and in February 2002, there was a story...still in the DoD archives about the investigation and how at that point, it was down to under 700 billion in "inadequately documented" adjustments.

3. WTC 7...did not collapse into its own footprint. Part of it, hit the building at 30 West Broadway and caused enough damage that it was torn down later. And, it was not just office fires. FDNY, reported that afternoon that WTC 7 was heavily damaged by Tower 1's collapse and that they were expecting it to fall at some point. People played the telephone game and the BBC (and others) mistakenly reported it had collapsed instead of was expected to collapse. Only ONE of a multitude of media mistakes that day...of course...its the only one that conspiracy theorists remember.

If you want someone to exercise critical thinking, I suggest that it be YOU that does some critical thinking and does some honest research...rather than repeating the same old, easily disproven truther garbage...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I think it's possible the military might have secret weapons (ray gun in space etc) that could disassociate the molecules of the buildings. I brought this up on ATS probably before Judy Woods wrote her books. But this is just speculation.

Jones is a nuclear physicist paid by the government to be a distraction.

And what evidence do you have of this?

To add what was stated.
Excerpts From The Mad Scientist’s Handbook: So You’re Ready to Vaporize a Human
blogs.scientificamerican.com...

Think about it this way, it would take about 70 of the worlds most powerful lasers to evaporate one 200 pound person.

One WTC tower weighed 500,000 tons. If one laser could evaporate one ton of building material, it would take 200,000 to 400,000 lasers to get a tower to collapse under 9 seconds.

Can you cite the paper or link to the experiment that proves nanothermite in the WTC dust.

Was the experiment conducted in an oxygen free atmosphere to prove it was self sustaining thermite?

Dust that would contain aluminum oxides, iron oxides, magnesium, and other elements and compounds from building materials?

Finding thermite would be like trying to find table salt dumped in the Pacific Ocean.

By the way, with all the falsely alleged molten steel, why would there be thermite dust mixed in any give sample of WTC dust. Wouldn't the thermite either be consumed, or trapped in the molten steel splatter it produced?

If there was thermite in the WTC dust, wouldn't it have been unsafe for clean up crews to use thermal lances to cut up the steel?
edit on 22-7-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join