It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Dating Advice for Women

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: soulwaxer

...Yeah, and then you woke up with a big smile on your face.

Yeah... wouldn't you?

soulwaxer

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ashirah
a reply to: soulwaxer

Lol a coin toss? I'd hate to be either girl willfully participating in a "whoever wins the coin toss gets homeboy first" situation.

So would I. They are probably just as ashamed of that part as I am. But at the time neither of us cared much about any of that. If I heard this story from someone else, I would react the same way though.

soulwaxer

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
when they agreed to the date

they assumed u pay for dinner and drinks and take them on an enjpayable night out.
then they met their competition worth $20 a night and almost killed them selves

do u think there is a difference if it was you or Prada bag on 70% discount?

yes it is that pathetic
edit on 31-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

What's a tinder?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
a reply to: FlySolo

woman don't compete for man amongst them selves .
i would say that is a male trait

if we compete it is because the man has a choice to have both of us

I shoud edit this this but
don't know how

I WANT TO ONLY CHAT ON MY BEHALF YET PLURAL IS REQUIRED
but I am not speaking on behalf of any other beautiful woman here

so ladies ignore me

What?!?! Women don't compete?!?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I have never played games with men. Women should be themselves without having to prove anything.

Spoken like a true woman.

soulwaxer

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
I am a woman and I am totally not as you described.

I have a few exes on my facebook but not one picture of me with a man. I even deleted some pictures of me with men that I was tagged in, regardless of the intensity of the relationship. I never put relationship status on facebook, unless I get married and then it would be if I started using facebook again. I even deleted a few exes from facebook because there was too much feeling there and it was tangible.

This is also true for the rest of my life, I tend to not say much about relationships, and even to men I have dated, I prefer not to. I am very private and I like it that way.

As for introducing a man I am in a relationship with to women, no thanks, I know how bitchy other women are and I prefer not to. I have a few selective female friends and I don't trust anyone much at all, least of all other women when it comes to men. There are a few 'friends' from school that always hated me for dating guys they fancied, even though they made the first move and some are jealous of the intensity of some male friendships, bonds forged over emotional times during childhood and as teenagers. Some of those women as girls tried going after all my boyfriends as 'revenge' and a few even tried competing again recently as soon as they get a hint of a relationship, even though they are either married or in long term relationships. Some of my relationships formed deep ties and those will always be there, regardless of relationship status, love is love, it doesn't always men 'in love' in M/F relationships.

As for men, there was a man I was in love with years ago, that I knew I could never trust, he was always too much of an attention seeker and liked being attractive to other women, total turn off, I soon grew out of love for him. Most men I have dated / engaged to have been jealous even if they denied it but I never intentionally made them jealous, I am more ethical than that.

As for men being more attractive in relationships, not to me they aren't. Unattractive men are just as unattractive to me regardless of their relationship status. Attractive men are less attractive to me if they are in a relationship as I wouldn't consider them as having potential for being a partner due to already being off the shelf. I also have scruples and am not the sort of woman that goes after other women's partners.

Not saying you arnt the exception to the rule, you very well could be. I'm sure there is the full spectrum of brain wireing when it comes to sexual attraction. Women with some degree of "male wiring" and vice versa.

But you kinda made my point :p

Where you said you don't take your mate around any women but the couple you totally trust. As well as your discription of other women.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Ashirah

a guy with a wedding ring

least attractive

even a tan line of a ring is repulsive

single dad hella attractive
single mum hella attractive

(*bi perspective )

That's kinda a product of the same drive. The whole single parent thing. It's the same "look he can have healthy offspring" drive that powers pre selection in the first place!! :p

To a guy a girl with a kid is deffinatly a negative. Not that we might not fall in love with the child and raise it like it was our own. That happens every day.

But a girl with a kid you don't YET have an emotional relationship is always a check in the con catagory, never in the pro one.

All this said we are talking about initial attraction!!! Not total relationship dynamic!!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

To a guy a girl with a kid is deffinatly a negative. Not that we might not fall in love with the child and raise it like it was our own. That happens every day.

But a girl with a kid you don't YET have an emotional relationship is always a check in the con catagory, never in the pro one.

All this said we are talking about initial attraction!!! Not total relationship dynamic!!

Maybe so, and I'm glad to see you qualified your comment, because statistically men DO marry women who already have children. It has to do with "home life". She can't go out as much because of her children, and so they start to hang out at her house. They eat dinner together, watch movies, tuck the kids in, attend school plays, and guys start to like the lifestyle.

Additionally, she can't have him over as much as he would like because the kids are sick, or they are going out of town, and things happen from which he is excluded. He doesn't like that, so he eventually marries her. : )

I do note that you said "in the initial meeting, before a relationship develops" though. And I'm sure there are guys who will turn and run before he gives such a woman a chance.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

what do you think they compete for

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19402248]Entreri06[/

my point here is :

making these type of assumptions limit us

how would you know what I want
and yet sadly people sabotage everything !!

now that is the most of putting thing

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
In order to be successful different strategies need to be applied to the modern sexual market place. Upon reaching sexual maturity men acquire the ability to procreate and continue for the rest of their lives if they remain healthy. Upon reaching sexual maturity women acquire the ability to procreate for a relatively brief time even if they remain healthy. Put another way sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive, or men are expendable and women are perishable. Women are the more valuable sex reproductively and are the gatekeepers to sex and men due to their remaining reproductively fit for longer are the gatekeepers of long term relationships

A woman during the ovulation phase of her reproductive cycle will be naturally more attracted to a smooth bad boy (alpha male) for a short term fling, whereas during the remaining phases will be more naturally attracted to more steady provider (beta male) for a long term relationship. It should be noted that alpha and admirable are not the same thing, and this is why serial killers, mass murders, have groupies and receive fan mail and marriage proposals, and violent/thuggish/womanisers bask in the warmth of admiring female attention, and beta to omega males are forced to dine on the cold left over morsels that fall from the alpha banquet.

To truly understand women disregard what they say they find attractive, and instead observe closely who they actually date, and sleep with. If you are among the beta to omega class of male all you will get from women is pity at best and scorn at worst and you will likely end up in a marriage/cohabiting relationship paying for the privilege of what she gave away to others for free when she was younger, hotter, and considerably lighter. So lift heavy weights often and become a gangsta rap star with tats and scars if you really want to clean up in the modern sexual market place. Ah the beauty of a collapsing civilisation, like it says in the avatar, I'll be poolside.

edit on 31-5-2015 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

what do you think they compete for

There is no box you can shove everyone from any large group into. We are just too varied. So we are talking about averages and common specific circumstances. Concerning strategies to get or keep your husband/boyfriend or gaining the attention of a potential husband/boyfriend. I'm not suggesting you arnt too! :p just a disclaimer.

But women feel in compatition with everything! Seems to me usually for attention. Their boyfriend or husband never pays enough attention to them.

Even to the point where they feel like your job or completely unrelated to the opposite sex hobby is in competition with them.

Every girlfriend I've ever had as always felt like any thing that captures my attention besides her is competeing for that attention.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The threads title is advise for woman who are dating

ok so advise me:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=19402248]Entreri06[/

my point here is :

making these type of assumptions limit us

how would you know what I want
and yet sadly people sabotage everything !!

now that is the most of putting thing

I'm not really sure what you mean, but preselection is a proven genetic trait. Love it or hate it is irrelevant, it is what it is. We arnt even supposed to be monagamous, WE CHOOSE TO BE. I'm not saying the way our cave man ancestors did it is the correct or best way. But it has scarred us to this day for better or worse and not just women. Like in the OP where I said men don't want others to be attracted to there mate at all if they had the option. That's completely unrealistic and destined for a life time of sleepless nights. But it doesn't change our initial reaction.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

we replied at the same time

I love ur last reply

Every girlfriend I've ever had as always felt like any thing that captures my attention besides her is competeing for that attention.

lol don't complain
imagine that u are the one competing for a woman's attention

but elaborate

that is what I want to know how would you want them to act

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The threads title is advise for woman who are dating

ok so advise me:

Never ever attempt to gain a males attention by making him jealous or "showing him that you have options". It's far more likely to get the totally opposite response. Where he either leaves or shuts himself off emotionally from the relationship. It would work on a lot of women, but almost no men.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

you know maybe we should also divide that into attracting a male and dating itself.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

we replied at the same time

I love ur last reply

lol don't complain
imagine that u are the one competing for a woman's attention

but elaborate

that is what I want to know how would you want them to act

I'm not talking about what anyone wants. I'm talking about results.

People of both sexes will attempt use jealousy to gain the attention of mates. I just don't think it works on men....not in the way anyone would ever want. They might go crazy and do something stupid, but it's doubtful they decide to cut the grass more often. Where it's such common knowledge that using preselection works that the entire male dating industry is based on it.

For the opposite side of the coin. The whole damsel in distress thing kills with men. But would rarely work on a woman. A guy that needs saving is not on very many women's "top 5 qualities wanted in a boyfriend" lists.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I read ir reply and set here for ever trying to get it
them I didn't understand why I don't understand it

finally I figured it out!

ok

but you man like to chase a woman

so now what

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>