It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for Bi-curious Men

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
When growing up did you realize you may be attracted to both male and female? Or older in
life? Are you attracted to one more than the other? Did you also maybe feel an emotional connection more with a male that of female? Or the other way around? Did this connection lead to a physical or sexual connection?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

It looks like all the oceans of the world just came out.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

That would be some very colorful water. You are mistaking the fact between being flamboyant and having an attraction to men. One male doesn't simply prance around with rainbows and butterflies. It's sad to hear all about rainbows when we weren't even speaking about colors to begin with.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

No I was just making a joke of how the current water temperatures resemble the gay pride flag.

I guess it went over your head?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

No I got a laugh out of it. Didn't realize it was current. Also, if astronomically and geologically speaking, these temperatures should represent the yearly averages as well.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
There is no such thing as bi your either gay or straight!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I've known a few bisexual people over the years and I can say that your statement is plain false.
I just don't recommend anyone dates someone who is bisexual as you never know who the enemy is if you are the jealous type...lol
True story.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I find that hard to believe. Relationship point of view, yes. What if they aren't for you though? You're still emotionally and physically attracted to both male and female. Clearly dictating the attraction to both without being in "relationship" with them, rather marriage or just boyfriend/girlfriend. I think a relationship is more than a technicality.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

In my opinion, I believe a person of curiosity will be even more deviated to stray from their partner. The extra temptation would make it hard. If they were in a relationship, an honest one may not be true. Only in some cases. I'm sure curious humans are capable of being in one, just not known of one that lasted until the end. As said once today already curiosity killed the cat. Now curiousity on the other hand is a totally different topic!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I am a bi-curious man though I've never acted out the attraction to a guy, as of writing this. I knew from the age of about seventeen, I'm attracted more to women than men. As I said I've never acted on the attraction but wouldn't be apposed to it. I think that in years to come the whole idea of labeling someone as Gay or Straight will fade away and people will bunk off with whoever they want much like we did in the years gone by (I'm looking at you Ancient Greece/Roman Empire).

I'm not really sure if I've answered your question, if not please ask.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

A part of it. Are you too nervous? Afraid you may end up liking guys more than women? If so, because of the way you were raised? Also, how can you tell you aren't more physically or sexually attracted to a male if you have yet to touch one?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
As a decent looking gay man especially when I was younger (I am 44 now) I have say, many of my "straight" male friends have expressed curiosity. I think its normal. I also think its hot...lol.

My partner was married for 12 years, and he was sexually active with his wife up until the end, but I doubt he would go back to the opposite sex.

In the end though no matter who you end up with, male or female, they should be your best friend, and love.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
There is no such thing as bi your either gay or straight!
Lol, where is this binary world you live in?!
Haha, you are joking right? I know, and have known, lots of people who are bisexual, male and female.
Gotta be a joke

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I do love my best friends and may be emotionally attracted to them. Then the oh, I don't love you like that and can't tell you why speech starts. I must say, I'm not used to having "straight" friends, so this is all very intriguing and as you put it, hot. I think the reason being is because there are boundaries, I just like testing those waters.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

My parents are and always have been open minded. Nervous, might be one word that can be used to describe it, it's not about being afraid that I might like it because like I said I'm open to either it's just more about circumstances of my life, where I live (at home at the moment) and not having the bottle to do anything about it but I have just recently been thinking about at least trying it. I've always found women more attractive than men, I cant explain it any other way than, when I've noticed people I find attractive it tends to be women, is all I meant.

I'm 29 years old and always wanted to try it at least once before I was 30, so maybe I'll build up the nerve to do it (pardon the pun) at some point before my bday in December.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

No joke just my opinion.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

That's not very much time ! Do we need to set up a guys night out ? Hehe

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I know it's not long lol, I've got some thinking to do and not a lot of time to do it in. lol

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: grainofsand

No joke just my opinion.

So do you not know any people (male or female) who are sexually attracted to both fit males and fit females?
I know lots, maybe 5% of my social circles.
Is it because you only know people who self identify as either gay or straight?
If you knew any folk identifying as bisexual then you would have to question that opinion, would you not?
edit on 21.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I believe that pertains to a lot of us on here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join