It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be vaccinated, why can't you meet me half way.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Vaccines work for the most part. I would like to have my kids vaccinated.

Yaay I am a good citizen. Happy happy.

Can you vaccine pushers and producers please create a vaccine using modern technology which has no mercury or 20 different adjuvants, so that my kids can get it without playing Autism lottery of 1 in 65 now.

Why can't you meet me half way. Why !

I am willing to pay for it, to pay for the research.

Why can't you provide me with a clean vaccine. We the people are willing to pay for it.

Why is it beyond your technological capacity to do this ?
edit on 18-5-2015 by Aboveway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aboveway

Why can't you meet me half way. Why !

Because the vaccines that are already available, for the most part, don't cause what you are saying they do.

Why is it beyond your technological capacity to do this ?

No, but it's obviously beyond the understanding of some that it's already this way.

~Tenth

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Yes actually they do, it has been proven over and over and over that vaccines have a allergic reaction ratio of around 1.5%. That might not sound like a lot, but when your dealing in millions that number adds up quickly. Further, there are over 21 different vaccines on the USA vaccination schedule. Meaning every time you do a vaccine you run that risk of being 1.5% of the population. The his is why we have 1 in 58 kids(correcting the above), because the vaccines combined with all the # in the environment leads to damage.

Camain

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I am not willing to call you a liar, I don't know you, but I will call you ignorant

All the vaccines offered to my kids are vaccines with mercury and adjuvants.

I was never offered clean vaccines, if they do exist they certainly are not pushed.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

Yes actually they do, it has been proven over and over and over that vaccines have a allergic reaction ratio of around 1.5%.

Which is less than most medications that exist today.

That might not sound like a lot, but when your dealing in millions that number adds up quickly.

No it doesn't, that's relative.

That's a 98.5% success rate. I'd call that a win.

The his is why we have 1 in 58 kids(correcting the above), because the vaccines combined with all the # in the environment leads to damage.

That doesn't make sense. It should be 1.5/100 kids get the issues, since the science shows a 1.5% allergic reaction ratio.

~Tenth

edit on 5/18/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: camain

No it doesn't, that's relative.

That's a 98.5% success rate. I'd call that a win.

You never spent even 5 minutes with an autistic disabled child or person, you might not see it as a win.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aboveway

I am not willing to call you a liar, I don't know you, but I will call you ignorant

All the vaccines offered to my kids are vaccines with mercury and adjuvants.

I was never offered clean vaccines, if they do exist they certainly are not pushed.

*sigh*

Source

Do vaccines contain harmful additives?

No. Some vaccines contain…

Formaldehyde
Formaldehyde may be used early in the manufacturing process to inactivate some viruses and toxins. Purification removes almost all of the formaldehyde. Formaldehyde occurs naturally in the human body and helps with metabolism. There is approximately ten times the amount of formaldehyde in a baby’s body at any time than there is in a vaccine.

Aluminum
Aluminum salts (aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, or potassium aluminum sulfate) are used as adjuvants, substances added to a vaccine to enhance and strenghten the immune system's response. Adjuvants used today make it possible to reduce the amount of antigens (parts of weak or dead viruses or bacteria) in a vaccine. Monitoring of vaccines over seven decades has proven adjuvants are safe. Aluminum is the most abundant element in the earth’s crust and is found in air, food and water. Aluminum is present in breast milk and infant formula in similar amounts as in vaccines.

Mercury
An ethyl mercury derivative call thimerosal is used as a preservative. No vaccine made in Canada since March 2001 for routine use in children contains thimerosal, with the exception of the influenza vaccine. DTaP, polio and Hib vaccines have not contained this preservative since 1997-98. The MMR vaccine used in Canada has never contained thimerosal.

Here's the one from the FDA:

www.fda.gov...

But I guess you probably think they are all colluding with Big Pharma to make the population all sick or something.

~Tenth

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You never spent even 5 minutes with an autistic disabled child or person, you might not see it as a win.

That's ridiculous.

There will ALWAYS be side effects to man made drugs.

Always.

1.5% is NOTHING.

~Tenth

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Can you vaccine pushers and producers please create a vaccine using modern technology which has no mercury or 20 different adjuvants, so that my kids can get it without playing Autism lottery of 1 in 65 now.

Not saying there are no harmful adjuvants in vaccines but autism is caused by a bacteria called clostrida that colonizes the guts after the good bacterias get killed by antibiotics.

It's particularly common in the US where bacteria are usually considered harmful (so a lot of food is rendered sterile) despite the fact a healthy gut flora contains 100 trillion microorganisms.

It has been demonstrated and there were even autism regression while fighting clostridia.

Basically autism = vaccines is a false lead pushed by conspiracy theorists.

There is a real issue with autism and drugs but it's antibiotics. Of course big pharma doesn't want you to know it.

Just google "autism clostridia" and see for yourself.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I should add however, I feel differently about the vaccines that come out every year, without the proper amount of testing behind them.

Like the flu vaccine, or H1N1 for example.

~Tenth

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I don't want to be disrespectful.

But having posted what you just posted, poisons while calling them not poisons. With FDA link.

I can not consider you as a trustworthy source for me personaly.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

But having posted what you just posted, poisons while calling them not poisons. With FDA link.

I am not the source.

Millions of scientists, with peer reviewed studies and research are.

~Tenth

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

For me a common parental story of a child receiving vaccine and afterwards having fever and after that autism, speaks more than your claims.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

If vaccines truly caused autism, you would get the same prevalence rate worldwide.

The fact that the US has the highest prevalence of autism in the world, and that the more a country uses antibiotics, the higher the prevalence of autism, is all you need to know to find the true culprit behind autism.

It's all in my post above.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

For me a common parental story of a child receiving vaccine and afterwards having fever and after that autism, speaks more than your claims.

Fever is not autism. Fever is a normal reaction to an infection by an agent, even if deactivated.

If you want to ignore my claims, do as you please. But it's certainly not thanks to you that we will really get rid of autism then.

It's just one google search away but you are probably too afraid to re-evaluate your beliefs.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Oh sure.

Same scientist that laugh at ETs all the way to bank and their resrarch grants while I was abducted in 2008 out of my bedroom.

Yes I really believe those scientists and my government, I also believe FDA a lot.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I never said fever was autism

I described chain of events and you know it

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Your anecdotal evidence is worth nothing.

Nothing.

It is the lowest form of proof you can provide in science.

Yes I really believe those scientists and my government, I also believe FDA a lot.

So you believe, that millions of scientists, are either lying, wrong, or at worst, colluding with the Gov and Big Pharma to....create legions of autistic people?

~Tenth

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I never said fever was autism

I described chain of events and you know it

All I see is you never truly discussed clostridia causing autism and you probably didn't even bother to look for it.

It is still a big pharma problem though. We definitely use too much antibiotics.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

How old are you? (Rhetorical)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join