It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Texas Ranger' Chuck Norris warns of government plot to take over state

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Take over Texas? It just seems so...
Shortsighted.

Global destruction/invasion? Now you're talking.

ps. I live in Texas, & I've been traveling a bit lately around the state & over into Louisiana.

Guarantee you none of these pansy asses are gonna be standing up to anybody, especially military type.

& the few that do are gonna be like a tiny burr in your sock.

This jade helm thing will prob end up showing the rest of the world just how easy it would actually be to invade the U.S. Maybe that's their end game?
edit on 5-5-2015 by FaceMyBook because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is like a "sanctioned" conspiracy. Does anyone know what I mean?

I feel like conspiracies about this are being encouraged for some reason. I can't place my finger on why...

Normally people that cary on about a conspiracy like this would never make the news, let alone illicit a response by the governor...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I was gonna write a logical, well thought out post about Jade Helm. I was going to explain to all of you that we are not training to, or using the exercise as cover for, a take over of any state in the US.

But I said # it. Why bother?

What would be the point of explaining to people who know very little about the military why we need training areas like JRTC at Fort Polk, or NTC at Fort Irwin to train for deployments that are rotational like Afghanistan, or training for the DCRF mission here at home.

Why does the US special forces command and other organizations need such a huge land mass to train in, why do the aviation assets need to train to fly through dense military radar setups across hundreds of miles? Why do they need to train to insert troops into otherwise unreachable areas?

Its not like we have potential enemies abroad with huge land mass that we'd need to traverse and operate in...

edit on pTue, 05 May 2015 23:58:09 -050020155America/Chicago2015-05-05T23:58:09-05:0031vx5 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I wholly support the State of Texas, and Chuck Norris to monitor these exercises. If the NSA can blanket spy on the entire human race in proximity of any networked electronics, why then would it be wrong to monitor a military deployment running "exercises" (i.e. same day drills turn to reality) in civilian populations?? The eye of Sauron can be viewed both ways ...

Hopefully they get as much on video as they can.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
MMMM......the Jade Helm sounds like its going to be a "Big Event"....maybe this is the reciprocal action to the slaughter of the President in Dallas so long ago....maybe the powerbase possibly responsible which is quartered in Texas is about to be ousted and outed.....maybe Chuck should keep his pistol locked and loaded but holstered....just till someone twitches,cause this time Chuck might be on the wrong side of the truth .

Nothing happens in Texas without Someone in Texas knowing about it first.Nothing.This means "if" something is in fact cooking there soon then a TREMENDOUS volume of powerful support is already in-situ in the Lone-Star state.

Is someone having a Dealy Plaza reunion and is EVERYONE invited?

Maybe this is about the Sons of the Fathers making things right.

Maybe the Real America is finally coming back to Dodge City looking for Payback for some old wrongs which need to be righted within the history books before everyone can move on.....MMMMmmmmm.

I think most of America is made up of good people...so who cares if most of the bad ones are in one place....it only makes sense it would shake down this way....its called being cornered.

Kick arse Real America...whichever side you are!!!!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Good work Chuck .
Be on the lookout for this guy ....
..... he's highly dangerous

edit on 6-5-2015 by radarloveguy because: its my right

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Now I remember the last time America tried to pull off some major in house millitary drills, Hmmmm let me see if I can remember some parts, there were lots of jets......

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think the man should seriously consider signing up for the race for presidency and if I was American might very well break my taboo against voting and vote for him.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
a reply to: dashen

Good work Chuck .
Be on the lookout for this guy ....
..... he's highly dangerous

I'm sure Sam HOUSTON would have a lot to say actually.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
You know people I love conspiracies but this thing going on in texas and the response of people in Texas is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.

I can not believe the amount of ignorance some people have.

My husband is a retiree and in all the years he was in the service and doing all kind of exercises in some state I don't remember him been assigned to wag war on any states.

Paranoia, I think is more, is stupidity and ignorance.

I live in GA and close to Fort Benning and in all the years I been here and Fort Bernning been called the school of the Americans I am still waiting for the take over of state.

So because your husband served and he was never asked to fight the American people you believe nothing like that could ever happen in the future.........You mention being ignorant......I love irony.

Times are changing.....They really are. The military industrial complex needs to keep being funded and that means many things. External enemies are getting fewer and fewer and large scale wars are a thing of the past it seems. Even Russia would not fall into the cold war 2.0 trap being set for her.

Is Jade Helm a military takeover.....NO. But they are training in US cities more and more and this should raise serious questions about why. Also the the US police forces are becoming military grade themselves and this is another troubling gray area we need to address. Bottom line times have changed and just because it did not happen yesterday does not mean it will not happen tomorrow.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noobarino
I think this exercise is so huge and compartmentalized that only a few people at the very top know what's really going on.

We know that many of the biggest " attacks " have happened when drills are going on at the same time, and often the military couldn't tell the drill from actual events as in London 7/7.

I think the tptb are getting all the assets where they want them, and they will spring the trap when the time is ready, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the assets themselves know what is going on.

My thoughts exactly. Let's not forget who the Commander is Chief is either - such a trustworthy fellow ole' Barry is. Transparent. Changeling. Chameleon. The entire top tier of our military leadership has been gutted of Constitutionalists and replaced with yes men willing to follow any orders for a few more stripes on their shoulder. We saw it happen on 9/11, those in charge who should have been disgraced for failure were instead promoted.

Anyone calling this a regular exercise doesn't know their history. This is the first time they have tried to insert troops in to the general population and used civilian areas for training. They say it's for the sake of "realism" - what other reality can they mean but fighting against the people of the US? This training would not translate to any other country with the exception of maybe Canada - are we going to invade them?

It's really a matter of trust. If you still trust Obama and Co. after the last 7 years I guess we'll get what we deserve.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Texas was already invaded back in the 1860s during the civil war. Remember when they seceded with a bunch of other states and then lost the war, they were overpowered by Federal forces? There's also that little 1869 case called Texas V White regarding Texas being part of the United States. So no, there's no invasion happening because there's no need to invade apart of what is already these United States. The people pushing this conspiracy are frankly just doing it for attention really, that's it. As per usual, once this exercise is all over, the nutters will move onto something else.

Remember the birther movement? Yea.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
This is like a "sanctioned" conspiracy. Does anyone know what I mean?

I agree, it's a bit like a teaser to get people to tune in to some program.
The question is what purpose could it possibly serve?
Unless of course they had something up their sleeve they wanted everyone to see when it happens.
We already have an instance of ISIS supposedly attacking an art exhibit in Texas.
People will tell me that is just coincidental..... right......@@@!!!
First attack on US soil by Muslim extremists since 9/11 (Except Ft Hood, but that was in Texas too,)
and it happens in Texas before this massive exercise?
I'm not a big believer in coincidence, particularly not when the government is involved.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Hopefully fixed your video... as the clip is worth watching. I think the kitten could take them all.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this Jade Helm business is about trying to counter an ISIS plot without alarming the American public.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I blame fracking chemicals in the drinking water.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If the federal government actually tries to impose it's illegal will upon the states, especially by way of the military, that will be the beginning of the revolution I'm hoping for.

To the leaders of America's military...We the people of America support you and all you do for the benefit of our country. I implore you to remember the roots of your service to the PEOPLE of, and the country America...not the government. If any of this plays out, or if it should in the future please remember that the people will stand up against our tyrannical government and that we will need not only your support...but your help. You are part of the citizens of the USA...you are one of us. Join us when the call for freedom from our oppressive and illegal acting government orders you to kill your brothers and sisters, take their land and ultimately the country for which you risk your life and pledge your devotion.

Be prepared along with your soldiers to turn around and point your weapons in the same direction as the people, to stand with us WHEN this tragedy is commanded upon you. We will stand with you and do what must be done at that time to dethrone those who wish to rule us. As always...you are being called to arms WITH the citizens of America to defeat THAT enemy that wishes to divide us.

As I know you will, because you always do...stand with us as the solution and not as the problem you will be instructed to become.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
I do think it's happening. I also think we'll be in a civil war soon. It'll be over states rights just like the last one.

Yup

Government is preparing for civil war.

What I find pure comedy and universal irony is that their destiny is to lose, no matter how much they prepare.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
I do think it's happening. I also think we'll be in a civil war soon. It'll be over states rights just like the last one.

What side are you on? Who will you fight?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Your constitution says NO troops on the streets!
you have had troops kill people on the streets
the Vietnam protests.
did nothing then do nothing now.

Police dress in full combats and assault weapons.
now this!
what will it take to wake you up?
a bullet in the head?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join