It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geologist: ''Jesus was married with a child and tomb found''

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: cooperton

What does any of that have to do with you being wrong about the calendar?
?

The calendar and linear time constructs are totally made up by those seeking power in order to enslave/lock the human into a fear based existence whereby one is controlled by the idea of a linear birth/death/no soul progression which does not include the truth of *the real* abstract non linear eternal existence. TSI (time space illusion) is not a real thing outside of this 3D Earth experience. Why not be suspicious of this totally made up (by others) construct? Its right there in front of you. This world is a Walt Disney Ride for those wanting to experience being a Human (good luck having that as the waiting list/line is eons long).
edit on 17-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gland
I suspect that God incarnate was inferred purposely in NT to ween the greek/roman populace away from the many gods that they worshipped.

Originally posted by cooperton
This is a very important distinction in my opinion. Jesus never called himself God. Even to the point of denying that he himself was good, and that only God was good (as in the archetypal idea of pure goodness). Instead of saying he was God, he said "Me and my Dad are 1". This is the marriage of the higher heavenly thought archetypes with the material vessel human body. Jesus called us all brothers and sisters, capable of the same embodiment of the heavenly archetypes.

Well said…I totally agree.

All the clues to that truth can be decoded in Jesus parables, teachings and words etc. People just can’t see it because (A) they aren’t looking for it and (B) They just accept what Religion teaches.

Ps - Don’t worry, I’m not stalking you or anything lol…I was invited by a friend…

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Remember This post… on your thread..waaaaay back.

It’s pretty relevant for this thread. All the Gospels I highlighted in that post are small pieces of evidence that Jesus could have been married to Mary…whether there was a child is another question entirely.

I’m pretty sure a lot of the real history of Jesus has been hidden away and only remnants of the truth remain.

- JC

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
Well. That was a great thread (worthy of another look and relevant to this thread).

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I just pushed the 'Jesus Resurrection Button' (What is the Holy Grail? a Cup or a Bloodline) on that thread. We were smart.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Well. That was a great thread (worthy of another look and relevant to this thread). I just touched the "don't push this button".

I’m hoping that was a slip and you meant that was a great read (my post)…although I guess there’s nothing wrong with congratulating yourself 6 years down the line lol on a thread well authored…

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
I just pushed the 'Jesus Resurrection Button' (What is the Holy Grail? a Cup or a Bloodline) on that thread. We were smart.

Yeah I noticed that…Another old thread resurrected, just like this one…Kind of brings back some old posting memories…Awesome stuff

- JC

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well yes. WE ARE WORTHY (I know this to be fact). Your posts are always a great read. Actually I had forgotten I was the OP on that thread. I am super smart.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Well said…I totally agree.

All the clues to that truth can be decoded in Jesus parables, teachings and words etc. People just can’t see it because (A) they aren’t looking for it and (B) They just accept what Religion teaches.

Ps - Don’t worry, I’m not stalking you or anything lol…I was invited by a friend…

Hey thanks. Yeah I hope everyone comes to the conclusion of the inevitability of Goodness prevailing and imbuing all things. I feel my only responsibility is to embody this on my own, and watch and enjoy as the surroundings follow suit. We all know what is right and Good. That archetype lives within us. It is just a matter of embodying it - to partake in its flesh.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Jesus was never a person. It was a star personified... Jesus is an esoteric allegory.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Jesus was never a person. It was a star personified... Jesus is an esoteric allegory.

Jesus manifested true on all layers of reality. His connection with the cosmos only reaffirms that he was the embodiment of the Source of All. Take for example that he was crucified on his 33rd year of life at Golgotha, which means "place of the skull". We have 33 vertebrae, one for each of Jesus's year of life on earth, which is then completed at the place of the skull at the top of the spine. He was quite literally the embodiment of the truth of genuine human existence. Over-coming the fear-based existence of the fight-or-flight serpent brain Satan adversary, and receiving the crown of life on the top of the head. Gotta wear the crown of thorns first though, birthing pains ya know?

We have the same potential. The deeper layers of reality will be revealed to us as we go along the Way.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I just think it's weird that the most recent concrete evidence of Jesus being a real person still doesn't prove he was resurrected or that he is alive today. Isn't that the actual point?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I just think it's weird that the most recent concrete evidence of Jesus being a real person still doesn't prove he was resurrected or that he is alive today. Isn't that the actual point?

Not existing as a body but as an idea "Christ Consciousness" is real; it succeeded without Paul's meddling.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

…whether there was a child is another question entirely.

Interesting fact. France has highest concentration of Black Madonna's in Europe.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The only thing proved here is that A "Jesus" was buried here with a wife and son. From the evidence we have we can only assume this is the wrong Jesus.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkunk

The only thing proved here is that A "Jesus" was buried here with a wife and son. From the evidence we have we can only assume this is the wrong Jesus.

Assuming is poor form in any investigation.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Talking about assumptions: I want to know what happened to the documentary filmed by James Cameron called "Resurrection Tomb" wherein he excavates underneath an Israel apartment building and discovers Joseph of Arimathea's Tomb. One of the ossuary's proclaims to be Jesus ben Joseph and has a fish carved on the side.

edit on 21-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The James Cameron Documentary is alive and well...

- JC

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
That is a gift I accept!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If this guy would have an undeniable proof than I'm sure he would have some weird suicidal thoughts resulting in a weird car crash.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

So the original "assumption" that is Jesus Christ is poor form by your Assertion?

Let me state it clearly then. From the evidence before us. This can not be Jesus Christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join