It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama mad? why is he making any kind of deal at ALL with Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: kayleighkitty

Why?

What have they done that would show that they would nuke them?

They have said it many times.....is that not enough?

Hey I am going to threaten your family with rape murder and death, how would you react?

Iran has always said if they are attacked they will defend themselves. Israel is the problem here because they are the ones that has been pushing for war against Iran because Iran dares to call Israel out on the war crimes and crimes against humanity they constantly commit against the Palestinians.

Yes iran obviously has a leg to stand on in the crimes against humanity category.....please.

How many people did they to death last year for herasy?

How about rape...I mean adultery?

How about blasphemy against Islam?

Buff said

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1
your not a very bright lad are you and I quote.....They are trying to make nukes, no country has ever developed the ability and not gone all the way, not once.

please correct me if i'm wrong....America developed the bomb and used it twice...

a reply to johnwick

And ended hundreds of thousands of lives instead if millions.

BTW, back then, we as a world were not knowkageable about these weapons, and their horror.

It was the guy that invented the sword when all others had knives.

We were naive, and ignorant.

Now those look like M80s compared to nukes( side not, it takes an Abomb just to trigger a nuke...that is right, an A bomb detonates the true horror of a thermo nuclear weapon. The very weapon that wiped 2 Japanese cities is the trigger for weapon thousands of times more powerful!)

Is real can only be nuked once and it is all over for good.

So they can't even afford one.

One will end them all forever, that is the power of these weapons.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: johnwick

Canada has the right, england does, america does, Iran does, Afghanistan does....etc...

No nation has a right to exist. Explain why a nation has a right to exist.

? I want to hear it, spew your antisemitic hogwash, state your true feelings.

Speaking against Zionism is not antisemitism. Zionism is a extremist right wing political ideology if anything is antisemitic it's Zionism.

It was a gift, that was legally owned by England. Wtf is the problem here?

Because they went well beyond what they were given. Every time they expand their borders which they have done since 1948 they break international law.

They were sneak attacked on all sides by every single one of their neighbors.

They took only land strategically important to protect themselves from a second attempt, and gave eqypt back very important ground they didn't have to.

Your argument is bs.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Yes iran obviously has a leg to stand on in the crimes against humanity category.....please.

Yes they have done that but let's face it Israel is one of the world leaders in that category.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

They took only land strategically important to protect themselves from a second attempt, and gave eqypt back very important ground they didn't have to.

They can cry security all they want it is still against international law. They had to give that land back because guess why it was against international law to keep it.

Your argument is bs.

No my statement is fact your defense of Israel is BS.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

All of a sudden Fox news is saying that the inspectors have said that Iran is being dishonest. Netanyahoo said the same crap during the elections in 2012 with the lies about conveyor belt lifts and stuff moving missiles and it was all lies, Netanyahu also used Americanized lingo and words that he was told to use, its all b.s. I hope someone else gets elected in Izrahell instead of him. Yes I do think Iran leaders and their thing about the Madhi is weird,these fools are trying to ussure in a damn deity , the cities there are really really really nice but some of the leaders are crazy. Now Iran is backing Iraq against ISIS, whats up with that ?

(post by johnwick removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
What gives the usa anymore right to have nuclear bombs than Iran, the usa is the only country to have used nukes in warfare twice. Long live Palestine.

Palestine?
``rechecks map``

Nope i still dont see a palestine, just an ISRAEL!

Check older maps...oh wait, there has never not one single time been a Palestine...I guess that argument is pointless.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What gives the usa anymore right than Iran to own nuclear weapons. The usa is the only country to have used nukes in warfare twice. Remember Nagasaki, remember Hiroshima. a reply to: kayleighkitty

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So Israel can have nukes as deterrent but Iran can't?

Makes sense...

And I think you are fluffing up ole Israel here, they don't not have a squeaky clean record.

Never claimed they did. In fact I discribed them as a honey badger, aggressive at all times to every threat to them.

Iran has how many other Arab States to back them?

Is real has how many other Jewish states to back them?

Oran can take a couple nukes and still survive, isresl can take.... Not even one.

One will forever end them.

See a difference here?

Iran has millions of square miles by itself, not even includuding the other Arab nations.

Isreal honestly has thousands of square miles.

It is tiny.

It isn't as big as Delaware.

Iran is bigger than most of the big plains States in the US.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Its hillarious that anyone can feel sorry for these two faced arab / muslim states especially the palestinians who claim to be so opressed!! boo hoo!

99 per cent of you guys have NEVER step foot in Israel and experienced what it is like to live in a country the size of Wales surrounded by countries who WANT YOU WIPED OUT!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yes they have done that but let's face it Israel is one of the world leaders in that category.

Why?

Because after hundreds of rockets hit them they finally react?

The borders used to be open.

Weekly, a bomb went off in a market, or a bus etc...

They closed the borders and this stopped....wow what a surprise.

Yes they are solo bad for trying to protect their people..... GTFO.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

They can cry security all they want it is still against international law. They had to give that land back because guess why it was against international law to keep it.

Your argument is bs.

No my statement is fact your defense of Israel is BS.

So all their neighbors get to sneak attack them from all sides at the same time, and they are the bad guys for not losing?

Thanks for clearing that up....once again your arguement is bs.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Where had Iran shown they are trying to make nukes?
Pretty sure I saw something posted in another thread about their transparency in the matter.

I guess the big question would be if Iran had freewill to do as they may would they build the bomb and would they use it?

One thing to think about is Israel could not go head to head with Iran in an all out war for very long, Israel would loose period. If Iran got the bomb then it would take about.....wait for it.... ONE to pretty much end Israel.

Israel has a bunch of nukes, have they used them, no, but they have them and that is the deterrent. If everything was equal with nukes Israel would not be a country anymore, unless you all are suggesting that the Middle East is a love fest and all the Islam states just want to "just get along".

edit on 3-3-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
Its hillarious that anyone can feel sorry for these two faced arab / muslim states especially the palestinians who claim to be so opressed!! boo hoo!

99 per cent of you guys have NEVER step foot in Israel and experienced what it is like to live in a country the size of Wales surrounded by countries who WANT YOU WIPED OUT!

Exactly!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So much fail in one short thread, yawn insults only shows how wrong people are,
Op started a thread with insults then one poster takes is time to insult others .

Still need proof that itan is close to a nuclear bomb, even mossad came out to say it was lies.

If you cant have a bice discusion just pass my comments.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join