It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama mad? why is he making any kind of deal at ALL with Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: kayleighkitty

Why?

What have they done that would show that they would nuke them?

*SNIP*

How is asking a question a troll reply? It would appear that you have a tough time trying to comprehend opposing perspectives.

I don't know about you, but i would prefer a world with more peace and diplomacy. Sometimes negotiations are good things to have. You know...when there are multiple states which disagree on something.

Israel has a right to exist, but that doesn't mean it should take precedence over other matters in the region and the world. It should be considered equal to Iran, and its complaints should be met with the same standards. Just as Israel has a right to disagree on nuclear power for Iran, Iran too, has the right to express its own opinions.

Reports suggest that Iran doesn't have the capabilities to develop nuclear weapons anyway. Besides, if it ever did get nuclear weapons, it would probably sway Israel not to violate the sovereignty of other states in the Middle-East, which it has done in order to kill citizens of other countries, including those belonging to Iran.

On a final note, if Israel wants to kick up a stink over this, i think they should be held to the same standards and be investigated for their alleged ownership of nuclear weapons. It's only fair.
edit on 3/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: Removed a quote of a previously removed post

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Sorry, Palestine does not exist
Its Israel

``double checks the map``

Nope, i do not see a palestine!!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Sorry, Palestine does not exist
Its Israel

``double checks the map``

Nope, i do not see a palestine!!

You don't see it because Israel has wiped Palestine off the map.

I hope you realize that you are coming off as a massive hypocrite and bigot.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

What map are you looking at?!

I don't care what personal beliefs you have, you could not look at a map and not see it.

edit on ndMon, 02 Mar 2015 22:58:23 -0600America/Chicago320152380 by Sremmos80 because: ugh i bit, i bit hard

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
PS extremely important informative video on how Obama is clearly anti Israel

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

link   
Okay, lets say Iran's nuclear program is geared towards making a nuclear bomb and not just for energy purposes. Which has never been proven one way or the other. But lets just say it is all about making a nuclear bomb. I never understood why people think Iran would then immediately use that nuclear device to bomb Israel. It makes absolutely no sense. Launching a nuclear attack on Israel would guarantee a nuclear strike on Iran. So what would be the point. The best use of nuclear weapons for a non world power is defense. Not offense. The only countries that could realistically use nukes in an offensive capacity are the United States, Russia, and China. Any other country would not survive the repercussions of waging nuclear war on another country.

But....But....Some guy with a scary name in Iran said they want to wipe Israel off the map. Because we all know politicians never say crazy stuff to their base to get elected. The real powers in Iran would never be stupid enough to start a nuclear war. But then again this is only one mans opinion. And if you do not agree with the OP then......

Not going to entertain that troll like answer,
besides what you think or say on here doesnt make a difference.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Which they could have already done, and if so would have already nuked Isreal if that is their goal right?

You don't know anything for sure.

Is there anything in these "negotiations" that prevent them from buying?

They can buy later.

edit on Mar-02-2015 by xuenchen because: ;;[___OoO___]::

And they could have bought prior...
Again, for a country hell bent on destroying Israel, they sure don't seem to be trying to hard.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Why?

*SNIP*

And you think war is any better?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Former Iranian president said ``wipe Israel off the map``

not Zionism, not ``the occupation`` , he said quite clearly to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP

he still has political influence there, and many members of Iran`s leading current political party have outright stated their support

I once heard that it was a mistranslation. That Ahmadinejad never actually said what the western media quoted him as saying. We'd probably never know though.

Regardless, presidents in Iran don't have as much power or sway as you think they do. They are mostly just puppets of the Ayatollah. I find the statement that Ahmadinejad still has influence in Iranian politics somewhat laughable. Indeed, the President of Iran isn't even the highest political title there. You will find that the Supreme Leader of Iran overpowers that of President, and Ali Khamenei, the current leader has been in power since 1989.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Hamas, lots of supporters and financing from Iran - their very first line of charter calls for the destruction of Israel.

Of course politically correct people will always try and look away, that's the exact reason Europe is in the mess its in!

Of course Hamas gets funding from outside sources, and Iran isn't its only supporter. I'm sure you'd lose your # if you found out that the USA also funds elements of Palestine...
edit on 2-3-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: Removed quoted "removed" post

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

How Ironic. There was a guy a long time ago...ran for president and lots of people laughed at him. Hmmm what was his name again? He had some crazy talk about befriending Iran. Oh yea, Ron Paul
www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Actually what they would do is claim it would have been stolen and give it to Hezbolla so they couldn't be blamed as a state,just it's origin.
edit on 2-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

The back and forth insulting, calling each other's "Trolls", etc, stops: NOW.

Any further postings that are off topic, insulting, or name calling will result in post removals.
Post bans will then follow.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Actually what they would do is claim it would have been stolen and give it to Hezbolla so they couldn't be blamed as a state,just it's origin.

I do not think Iran would be stupid enough to do that. I could be wrong but I just do not see it. If it is proven that Iran had a whoopsie daisy moment and lost a piece of their theoretical, limited, nuclear arsenal. They would be dismantled. And they know they would be. It makes no strategic sense to nuke Israel. What does make sense is building a nuclear arsenal as a deterrent. As a defensive move to stop other aggressive countries from violating Iran's sovereignty. That is what people are really scared of. That if Iran gets a nuclear arsenal. That the other powers in the area would no longer be able to do what they want to whoever they want.

But all that is a moot point. Because it has not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Iran does not just want nuclear energy. So what gives any country the right to tell Iran what to do within its own borders. Because the situation is fluid and on going. Peaceful negotiations are the best course of action.

edit on 2-3-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

and don't forget this I would like to add:

“The Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has issued the fatwa that the production, stockpiling, and use of nuclear weapons are forbidden under Islam and that the Islamic Republic of Iran shall never acquire these weapons.Apr 22, 2012

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

We have seen in Europe what happens when you try and appease or comprimise with islamic societies, you give them an inch they will take a mile.

Now i know haters will blabber on about zionism blah blah, but that isnt the point.

The last president of Iran ON RECORD vowed to wipe Israel off the map!! Iran want Israel gone!

Why take even the remotest chance of giving them the capability to produce/ store nukes!
Why? its the most ridiculous thing ever, its like allowing a lion out of cage for walkies because it looks peaceful!

Forget the anti Israel bs or anti Jewish bs that i know will spew forward, the fact is most of these arab countries want the state of Israel wiped out. Period.

For Obama to have even a negotiation about it, is beyond madness,

If there is a deal entered, we all know Israel will immediatly strike Iran.

Israel do not do politically correct, and do not take chances!

It just seems Obama deep down is a muslim and hates Israel, he is the first president in decades to stir up hostility.

Once again keep your bs propeganda about zionism off here. The point is - Israel has a right to exist, and a nuclear Iran threatens that very existence!

PS extremely important informative video on how Obama is clearly anti Israel

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

You going to catch hell op, but I agree.

The Jews only have 1, just 1 out of the entire earth, 1 country, that isn't even as big as several counties in west Texas.

In fact, there are people in Texas that own more than 20 times the land that isreal occupies.

Isreal is a couple Rhode islands worth of land.

The Jews really can't even have that so they have a single, just 1 country?

Some of these people are idiots.

They were born inbred, and just hate Jews because their daddy/uncle told them Jews were bad.

Isreal only defends itself, it has never invaded another country unless attacked.

It has never used force unless threatened (Iranian nuclear scientists getting bombed )

It was attacked on all sides by every single one of its neighbors at the same time in the 6 days war, with the openly expressed objective of wiping all the Jews out.

Yet they are the bad guys?

They are few, they own a small piece of land, they can't afford to play nice.

They are now the honey badger, fierce, fearless and openly aggressive to any and all threats.

I can't blame them.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Why?

They have said it many times.....is that not enough?

Hey I am going to threaten your family with rape murder and death, how would you react?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think the real question should be, why is Iran negotiating a deal with the US? History shows that can be a bad idea. If the US thinks you are "savages", they just break the treaty, take what they want, and "negotiate" a new treaty.

If you break a treaty with the US, they send in the military.

Iran should read the fine print very carefully.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Iran hasent done anything to show they would nuke anybody, oh and they dont have the capacity to build them.

That is the point.

If they get them they will use them on isreal, they believe like Isis they will be usurping in the end times for their religion.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

No, them running their flaps about it is not enough.

Don't bring my family into this, nor me or them is the topic, lets stay focused.

If they get them they will use them on isreal, they believe like Isis they will be usurping in the end times for their religion.

Based on what? When was the last time they attacked isreal?

edit on ndMon, 02 Mar 2015 23:08:43 -0600America/Chicago320154380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Former Iranian president said ``wipe Israel off the map`` not Zionism, not ``the occupation`` , he said quite clearly to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP

Sorry but he never said that. That was a lie spread by MEMRItv a Israeli translation service well know for twisting the words of Arab leaders to fit their own agenda. What he said was Zionist will fade from the pages of history.

Hamas, lots of supporters and financing from Iran - their very first line of charter calls for the destruction of Israel.

Hamas has said publicly that they gave up on that charter years ago btw have you read the Likud charter that party that Benny represents? It is no better than the charter Hamas used to follow and says they will wipe Palestine from the map.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join