It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top OS contradictions that silence it's proponents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

1. The official story is a conspiracy theory.

No it's not a theory. They have physical evidence and testimony from people involved in the attack.

2. The members of the 9/11 committee were highly critical of the official story. They called it a "under funded", "a cover up", "a national scandal", "only the first draft in history", "politically motivated", and they said they were lied to.

But that does not mean the report they did give is totally wrong.
Yes some things were kept secret. Likely for a good reason.

3. Significant eyewitness testimony, including that of multiple explosions was left out of the official report.

Explosions do not equal explosives.
Toss a spray paint can into t campfire and get back to us.
I wonder how a tear gas grenade reacts to fire.

4. The Guardian ran an extensive story, several years after 9/11, saying that a number of the 9/11 hijackers were still alive. Some on here claim the story was retracted. I have asked for proof and received none. If you have it, produce it.

And where are they now?
I have a gnome under my bed. Prove me wrong.

It's coming up on 14 years and yet not one conspiracy theory has been substantiated.
That alone should tell you something.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

No, it's not ridiculous. Terrorists love to claim credit for things. Multiple groups have tried to claim credit for the same event (not 9/11 specifically). A video isn't always a smoking gun, no matter how much you'd like it to be. Your own example, a drug deal, isn't even in the same league as 9/11 so if my example is ridiculous, yours is just as much as mine.

I can't keep up with all your edits anymore. The list of all the edits made to your OP, and other comments, is now as long as the OP itself. You've proved my point already: selective editing and then ignoring that to roll right into another point. A truther doing the very thing he accuses OSers of doing.

There's zero point in discussing anything with somebody who's going to go back and change what they said that was responded to.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am so sick of 9/11 talk and conspiracies.

It's over America, you MISSED YOUR CHANCE, to come together and expose the orchastrators. You have an entire different government is the works, altering laws/rights, starting wars (again), and trying to alter your constitution.

You think talking about the same damn thing every month, every year will reverse what happened?

I apologize I come off harsh to yhe sensitive of this topic - your fault you spend more time whining on Internet then using WILL power and collective movement to change those who allowed such to happen.

It's over. You have a new enemy in yhe Whitehouse, and over seas. There is no time to keep looking back at the devastation to prove or disprove who was to blame.

You can't change 9/11, you can change WW3 .

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Like intrptr,
I find many things that don't add up, like this BBC report 5th October 2001,

"US investigators were reported to have found a hire car at Boston airport containing a copy of the Koran and an instruction manual on how to fly a plane" Does that sound plausible? Not to me it doesn't, If I intended hi-jacking a plane, and I knew I wasn't coming back...ever, I'd be on my Rosemary Bleeds big time and talking double, I wouldn't leave them behind in a car along with my flying instructions!
But even though that story is patently silly, in itself its not proof of anything other than a possible fabrication of investigators appearing to be, 'on the case'

edit on 21-2-2015 by smurfy because: text.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Okay, so if you believe that, which is horrendous, why are you so critical of posts like my OP? This is confusing to me.

What do you expect to find in the rubble, the plans for world domination?

Why not direct your anger to those lying to us, not those interested in the truth?

I do. Well, not at the perps, they aren't listening.

By the way, Im not angry at you…

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

3. Significant eyewitness testimony, including that of multiple explosions was left out of the official report.

So, are you saying that this is a spray paint can or tear gas grenade exploding? LOL!!!!!

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

But then again, you are not one seeking martyrdom. Without fail, those bent on Martyrdom make it a point to leave behind evidence that THEY were the ones.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

It's over America, you MISSED YOUR CHANCE, to come together and expose the orchastrators. You have an entire different government is the works, altering laws/rights, starting wars (again), and trying to alter your constitution.

You think talking about the same damn thing every month, every year will reverse what happened?

I apologize I come off harsh to yhe sensitive of this topic - your fault you spend more time whining on Internet then using WILL power and collective movement to change those who allowed such to happen.

It's over. You have a new enemy in yhe Whitehouse, and over seas. There is no time to keep looking back at the devastation to prove or disprove who was to blame.

Exposing 9/11 for what it is has the potential to change WW3.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

But then again, you are not one seeking martyrdom. Without fail, those bent on Martyrdom make it a point to leave behind evidence that THEY were the ones.

LOL!!!

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No, it's not ridiculous. Terrorists love to claim credit for things. Multiple groups have tried to claim credit for the same event (not 9/11 specifically). A video isn't always a smoking gun, no matter how much you'd like it to be. Your own example, a drug deal, isn't even in the same league as 9/11 so if my example is ridiculous, yours is just as much as mine.

I can't keep up with all your edits anymore. The list of all the edits made to your OP, and other comments, is now as long as the OP itself. You've proved my point already: selective editing and then ignoring that to roll right into another point. A truther doing the very thing he accuses OSers of doing.

There's zero point in discussing anything with somebody who's going to go back and change what they said that was responded to.

Let me answer to the charge you, and another poster made about changing my post.

I type my responses on an iPad, and autocorrect is killing me. I made one significant change, and that was removing the bullet on the Pemtagon, it's not because I didn't believe it, it's because I wanted to focus on the other points, and felt the thread would get wrapped around the other points.

Everthing else I changed we misspelled words and bad grammar. That's it. But, if you and th're other guy want to wrap your argument around that point, then fine. But, it show you are not after the truth. All you want to do is confuse people. People like you are what's wrong with this country.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

soulwaxer

I thank a God for you soulwaxer. I appreciate your comments more than you could know.

Please don't give up the fight, it is too important to our future.

Any of us, or someone we love, could be in the next building, airplane, or ship, that these evil $&@ tske out as collateral damage to further their evil goals, like war.

We must fight to get the truth out there, which is why I do this. Slowly and surely people are becoming aware of the truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Okay, so if you believe that, which is horrendous, why are you so critical of posts like my OP? This is confusing to me.

What do you expect to find in the rubble, the plans for world domination?

Why not direct your anger to those lying to us, not those interested in the truth?

I do. Well, not at the perps, they aren't listening.

By the way, Im not angry at you…

My hope is that we garner enough support to encourage a new, impartial investigation. Those who are responsiblr for 9/11, killing nearly 3,000 innocent Americans on 9/11, and tens of thousands of innocents in our wars since that time, should be brought to Justice.

That is why this matters. Will it ever happen? I don't know, but it certainly won't if we just accept it. That is exactly what they want us to do.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

So, are you saying that this is a spray paint can or tear gas grenade exploding? LOL!!!!!

There a lot of things in a building that can explode.
Do you have any proof that the sound on your link was explosives?

Like my signature says all you have are speculation and Youtube videos.
Neither of which are allowed in court.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5

originally posted by: soulwaxer

soulwaxer

I thank a God for you soulwaxer. I appreciate your comments more than you could know.

Please don't give up the fight, it is too important to our future.

Any of us, or someone we love, could be in the next building, airplane, or ship, that these evil $&@ tske out as collateral damage to further their evil goals, like war.

We must fight to get the truth out there, which is why I do this. Slowly and surely people are becoming aware of the truth.

Likewise brother!

Your comments have been keeping my attention because they are right on the money. Your vision is crystal clear, and that’s a powerful thing.

I think we both realise that 9/11 is such an obvious false flag and find it mind-boggling that so many can’t see it. But like you said, that is changing slowly but surely. And that’s why I think indeed it’s worth it to never give up. Why would we, we are winning. It's a race against time though.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

There a lot of things in a building that can explode.
Do you have any proof that the sound on your link was explosives?

Are you deaf? That's a serious question. If your hearing was functioning properly, you would hear a HUGE explosion and see those firemen cringe. That was no "generator exploding"...

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Without fail, those bent on Martyrdom make it a point to leave behind evidence that THEY were the ones.

Well there again, In that being the case why not leave your driving licence or ID in the car too, while officially one was found in the rubble of the WTC...something of a long shot, if one is making a point of who one is.
I find that very strange coming from someone who is already convinced that the official story is a lie, since the very thing you refer is suspect in itself as planted evidence.
edit on 21-2-2015 by smurfy because: tEXT.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Without fail, those bent on Martyrdom make it a point to leave behind evidence that THEY were the ones.

Well there again, In that being the case why not leave your driving licence in the car too, while officially one was found in the rubble of the WTC...something of a long shot, if one is making a point of who one is.
I find that very strange coming from someone who is already convinced that the official story is a lie, since the very thing you refer is suspect in itself as planted evidence.

Good post! Agreed, another one of those incredible coincidences and oddly strange happenings around 9/11.

Atta's suitcase left at the airport with the Koran, and a 757 flight manual. The passport flying out 2 blocka for the trade center. All the DNA being recovered at the Pentagon. Come on, can't everyone see through this? So many things make the offical story a wacky conspiracy theory. If they have really truly researched this, I don't how they accept the official story and sleep at night.

The 9/11 commissioners were even highly critical of the report, and some of these folks treat it likes it's the holy word, along with the other references based on the same set of deceptive lies. But, you can talk to you are blue in the face. They will not budge.

It's really not worth engaging with them, once you find out they are are not at all interested in the truth, only deception. There are a handful of posters like that on this forum.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
How about a transformer explosion?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

How about a transformer explosion?

How about you reaching and grabbing at anything to justify the findings of your official investigation, which was "underfunded", "a conflict of interest", "politically motivated", full of "lies and misstatements by government officials", and strong -armed by the CIA and White House?

How about you realizing it could be you next time, or someone you love?

Or, just keep spewing your garbage like you have for months.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

No it's not a theory. testimony from people involved in the attack.

That testimony is flawed, by the methods used to obtain it.

It probably cries a lot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join