It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top OS contradictions that silence it's proponents

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

showing steel turn to dust in mid-air, though I think what I've already posted is very convincing.

You can't turn steel to dust.
You can add energy to steel (heat) until it turns to liquid.
If you keep adding energy you can get it to boil away like water.

If you had a weapon that added energy to the WTC it would melt the spire first.
Dr Judy Woods is in it for the money.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I've seen at least a few interviews of survivors who were apparently very close to the impact zones in at least one (possibly both) towers. I was thinking. Most of these people were talking and answering questions normally. Shouldn't pretty much anyone who was that close to such a massive explosion of energy be permanently deaf from the noise?

Also. I find Brian Clark's commentary interesting. I have seen him recite his story multiple times and what really stands out to me every time is the complete lack of emotion as he tells it. He tells it as though it's something he was watching happen from outside his body. Sometimes he talks about it as though it's fascinating to watch or something. It just seems weird. Like he wasn't really there. Didn't know any of these people. This man really seems to have no emotion. I find that really odd from one of the only people who survived above the impact zone.

EDIT - I should say I am past the point of religiously believing 9/11 was definitely a conspiracy just because I don't like the way the government behaves. I am now at the point to where I am basically agnostic about it. I really don't know. And I don't think I know the truth. And I feel bad even questioning people who apparently in the middle of that and survived. I just feel it's necessary to ask questions.
edit on 6-4-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Well I'm just not convinced it's the same event. The steel looks exactly the same but then the process looks different. My gif seems to show it clearly dissolving while your video shows it collapsing.

I'd bet it's a CGI creation that was made specifically to debunk the actual videos of steel dissolving.

There are more photos and videos out there, showing steel turn to dust in mid-air, though I think what I've already posted is very convincing.

Do YOU really think any of the videos shown of the event are of a high enough resolution to show what you claim.

The steel did NOT turn to dust other items in the building did including, Sheetrock, vermiculite insulation, the sprayed on fire protection, paint, glass and you would also have dust from uncleaned areas of the building that's the dust cloud.

There are MANY images of the debris field which show the steel that you claim all turned to dust!!!

<< 10  11  12   >>

join