It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like David Icke

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Clearly you have not read anything from the past , where many elites discuss this type of "outside interference" as being foremost where all levels of control come from.

You can attempt to believe that "human nature" is all that things are about, but a truly open mind could even see the differences in DNA with the physical eye.

This guy makes people uncomfortable, and those that are almost always have set beliefs in their minds, they are not critical thinkers at all, just the ones that BELIEVE that they are.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Anyone who stands to profit from speaking the "truth", clearly has an agenda. I believe Ike's is to redirect our attention. Much like 9/11. Was it terrorists highjacking a plane? Was it bombs? Thermite?. They present you with all the possibilities because they know you'll latch on to one or the other. So long as the truth isn't in the cards, they could care less which one you pick.

Do you really want to know about reptilians? Look into the Lacerta interviews. I believe this is the closest we have ever come to learning the truth of the matter. Likely the closest we will ever come on a public scale.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes, it is odd, because I know the NWO leaders are sending disinformation, but he seems to provide really good information, which may be very close to the truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Clearly you have not read anything from the past , where many elites discuss this type of "outside interference" as being foremost where all levels of control come from.

You can attempt to believe that "human nature" is all that things are about, but a truly open mind could even see the differences in DNA with the physical eye.

This guy makes people uncomfortable, and those that are almost always have set beliefs in their minds, they are not critical thinkers at all, just the ones that BELIEVE that they are.

"Clearly I have not read anything from the past"

LOL, one of my first jobs as a teenager was working in the largest Occult bookshops in NYC, NYC the largest occult shop and where supposedly all the reptilians and and Illuminati often gather you know... books sometimes priced into the thousands, had my hands on em ...

No... Nobody, ever walked in who was "obviously genetically different" on a Friday night clubbing when all the diplomats from the UN are out and about, No one ever looked "obviously genetically different" while attending school with some people who went on to make to the big screen... there was no "obvious genetic difference"

So now let me be rude since you and others choose to be.

Your a bumbler, you never did anything with your life having an open mind is worth squat if you never see anything with your own eyes a Bucket is open too but it doesn't mean you can't pour sewage in it to mop your floors if you never had fresh water to know the difference.

It's called photography and makeup... i've worked with it, it's amazing and it's done with camera's you know those things that suck your soul out lol

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Which "elites" discuss what type of "outside interference"? Can you provide links to examples of them doing so?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I seriously can't take this ridiculousness lol

For the love of god... Start a Zine or something, setup a facebook page get some followers and then request interviews with some people, heck... poke them with a pin lol, take the misdemeanor charge just to get a drop of blood into a lab and set your heads straight, it's like 15 bucks for a genome run these days lol...

Because you know... these people never OD or just drop dead and have autopsies run on them like... once a week lol

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey, I have an idea!

Since reptiles are cold blooded, let's throw a snowball at one and see if it enrages them! XD

No! Dig up Boxcar Willy for an autopsy!

Dae

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You seem to be talking about celebrities and politicians... these people are not the ruling elite that Icke refers too. You are not going to be living next door to, or serving one in an occult bookshop, not even the best one. Ruling elite... figured they would have all the first editions bound in human skin, in their own creepy libraries

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

The ones that are really not normal are the ones who order the puppet leaders around. It's called servants, they serve their masters just as we do. If you don't think you're a slave you're kidding yourself.

People like Bush, Gates, and the rest are servants playing their part. They're not the ones they mean.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

If you have any sort of rudimentary understanding of esoteric movements and or literature you will realize that it is all very ancient.

"Holographic universe", the Eastern view of consciousness, all kinds of entities that get involved with our World.

Malevolent spiritual hierarchies is a very ancient idea too.

In my experience one typically needs to have one's third eye open at least a little bit to be able to perceive, understand or digest these kinds of ideas.

I like Icke too, don't agree with all the specifics, but generally I like his message, a lot of truth in it.
edit on 26-1-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: error

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The first thing I read by David Icke was The Truth Vibrations in 1994. On holiday with some lads and we all took turn reading bits of it by the pool. I'm not kidding, we laughed that much we had to throw ourselves in the pool to stop the laughter pain,this went on for two weeks, it was the funniest thing I've ever read, my friends were in the same state. Betty Shawsun, etc, oh fun days. The thing is, the more I've watched of Icke, the more I get where he is coming from. Even the earth changes he forecast on the Fern Britton show have become real. Fair play to him, he's made my life more enriched by being who he is. Sometimes makes me smile, but at the same time you have to admit he does talk alot of interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

You seem to be talking about celebrities and politicians... these people are not the ruling elite that Icke refers too. You are not going to be living next door to, or serving one in an occult bookshop, not even the best one. Ruling elite... figured they would have all the first editions bound in human skin, in their own creepy libraries

You know lol, i'd never so no to "possibility"

Could an alien intelligence of some sort get into society at the top of a couple of families have some mind control potential and a very small handful, under 20 manipulate the world?

If it was advanced enough, and i'm talking Michiu Kaku type 2 civilization vs our type zero 19th century infiltration style, it would remain an open possibility...

But... this kook bag posts pictures of alcoholic Lindsey Lohan doing the "reptilian stare" or "Kate Moss" or lol... the freakin weather girl rolling her Eyes and it's "Reptiles, Reptiles, Reptiles all the way down"

The dude and his cronies have repeatedly implicated people I know personally, people who...aren't even that influential frankly, stuff like Jay Z putting Baphomet in a video does not an Illuminati make lol, that makes a smart Brother playin off on crazy white people lol

I detailed earlier, I actual do believe there are extra-dimensional/ alien Intelligence's there basically have to be... and even in the ruling Elite theory however... Would you choose to be the Queen of England lol, she's falling apart, maybe like...some kind of brain leech that's going to crawl the heck out of that Old hag any day now and go into someone hot and vibrant no old and smelling of cheese, maybe I could begin to believe. But shape changing Reptilian? a freakin Sleestack? And they have infiltrated by his calling and his followers everyone from Hollywood to the throne and no one actually has just killed one and got it on tape lol?

He writes bad Sci-fi

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I like Icke because he is very accomplished at articulating the true nature of reality as I personally have observed it. In terms of the metaphysical he is by my own experience right on target, as for the more material world subjects such as reptile aliens and the like I have no experience and am not particularly concerned with it. I think he is a good guy with a great mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I like Ike too he always comes with some good knowledge.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article on Icke.
Do Reptilian-Human Hybrids Run Our World

This in particular caught my attention:

Icke goes on to illuminate the theory of quantum physics, which states that our physical reality is a projection within our mind, and that at the most basic quantum level, the solidity of matter is false, existing as vibrations instead of atoms.

When the light from matter reflects into our eyes, the cells pick up the light (which travels as a wavelength measured from 390nm-700nm, the visible light spectrum) and transmutes the vibrations or wave-forms into an image within the brain.

This is the same for sound; it is a vibration until it is decoded by the brain (suddenly The Matrix plot doesn’t seem so far-fetched).

The human brain can only see an extremely limited spectrum of energy, as we know there are a plethora of different forms of energy in our universe and thousands of different frequencies around us at any given moment that we cannot see, such as radio and radiation waves.

Icke suggests that ET’s and other beings exist in our universe, but they operate at a frequency just above what the human mind is said to be able to detect.

This could explain the strange sightings of UFO’s that seem to appear and disappear in an instant. Could it be that the UFO’s or ET’s are advanced enough that they can raise or lower their frequency to come in and out of the visible light frequency spectrum?

This is something that Icke says the ruling elite are aware of, knowledge that is used to manipulate mankind into thinking that our experience is limited to a 3D reality.

Good stuff.

edit on CSTMon, 26 Jan 2015 20:01:49 -0600000000America/ChicagoJanAmerica/Chicago494901pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Alot of people say hes crazy, but i see his theories more spot on than anything else i hear of. I agree i like icke as well, really smart dude

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I know alot of evil humans run the world. . . .

Doesnt matter if thier reptilian or easter bunnies what matters is that they be what we consider to be good and have a good agenda.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

i often wonder if the "reptilian" thing is a metaphorical way of describing something .. else.

Cold blooded creature, a psychopath ...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

Now that's what I call a post! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I like him too, I believe he is sincere in his beliefs. I think he is a complete loon and his reptilian theory is bonkers, but I am convinced he believes it to be true. So many people in the conspiracy, fringe, alternative history fields are so full of crap and they know it, but Icke seems genuine in his convictions to me.

I empathize with him because I am pretty sure he suffers from CTE, post-concussion-syndrome symptoms quite significantly yet he soldiers on.

"I Like Icke!"
edit on 27-1-2015 by Leonidas because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join