It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the prince andrew` scandal` is ridiculous

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What strange to me is the people that really hate pedo's and think they deserve eternal torture in the worst prisons, and say things like the death penalty would be too easy on them, however when its thier, "Precious English Prince" they got nothing to say. . . .

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Because even if he knew, which there is no evidence of, it's not pedophilia. At all. In the slightest.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Because even if he knew, which there is no evidence of, it's not pedophilia. At all. In the slightest.

Sure right yep if you say so. . . . .

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Since when is 17-18 pedophilia?

What is a pedophile?
A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.

www.webmd.com...

Answer, it's not. At 17 I was in college

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Since when is 17-18 pedophilia?

What is a pedophile?

A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.

www.webmd.com...

Answer, it's not. At 17 I was in college

It is what it is, the law is the law, if you dont like the law change it.
Let the dudes locked up for the exact same crime go free.
Do the crime do the time. . . . .Unless your ROYALTY!

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Pedophilia and statutory rape are not the same thing. 16 is the legal age in almost every state.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Pedophilia and statutory rape are not the same thing. 16 is the legal age in almost every state.

Umm ok sure so if he didnt break any laws whats the big hoopla?

Ill tell you what the hoopla is he broke some law reguarding an underaged girl.

Change the law if you dont like it, he is Royalty they can make new laws whenever they want lolz.....

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

It is ABSOLUTELY NOT ridiculous. Now, while I agree and think 16 and 17 year old firls (and in many cases 15 year old girls) are developes and women and attraction to them is not even close to pedophilia (its attraction to young attractive women. You might be missing aome important facts.
These girls were forces into theae situatioms in many cases. This Epstein guy had an island mansion where he would bring underage prostitutes and I imagine they coulsnt leave on a whim.

So we are talking about rape, statutory rape, prostitution, lewd acts and sex acts with a minir, and possible accessory to kidnapping, sex trade, abuse, endangerment of a minor, contributing to the delinquincy of a minor, and imprisonment. My guess is there were druvs and alcohol aswell.

Epstein, Clinton, Andrews, and whoever elae went there at that time should all be imvesrigates thoroughly. Did you miss the part where the girla said they were raped? They were minors being passed around by elites. Oh and we sont know if there were much younger firls that havent xome forward. I think ive heard of girls aged as young as 14.
Indefensible.
edit on 24-1-2015 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Umm ok sure so if he didnt break any laws whats the big hoopla?

Ill tell you what the hoopla is he broke some law reguarding an underaged girl.

Change the law if you dont like it, he is Royalty they can make new laws whenever they want lolz.....

Which has nothing to do with pedophilia any way you slice it. 0.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

IF true, the question is not whether something wrong was done, it's whether the Price did anything wrong. No one has any evidence he had any idea at all this was going on. Why is he guilty with no evidence on ATS?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Not pedophilia that we know of. There have been reporta of much younger girls. I agree. My personal opinion is its not pedophilia when the girla are dully developed. Ita just attraction to young women When they hit around 16.

However see my post directly above to understand why this is still a HUGE problem/scandal.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Since when can you have sex with underaged slaves and not go to jail?

If he can do it, then free everyone else locked up for a similar crime.
edit on 24-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There is witness testimony. It is known Andrews was going there while the abuse is happening. Are we suppoaed to bwlieve he didnt see or indulge in Epsteins illegal harem?

EVEN if he just knew about it.. he stayed friends with the guy until years after it was discovered like Clinton. Only cutting ties when it was best for his image. He kept prettt mum about it. Wonder why.

Let's not be naive here.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Since:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Again, what evidence do we have that he was a willing participant in illegal actions? You can bring conjecture in all you want, but for all he knew they were there willingly, and it's not like there are not lots of girls who do that to be around the rich and powerful.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Slaves throughout history have been given money for jobs well done.

One of the definitions for being a slave is that they are kept but do
not get paid.

From an interview given by the woman 'herself' to a reporter Sharon
Churcher. >>>>

When working as a changing room assistant in a spa in Donald Trump's
palatial Florida Country Club she met Ghislaine Maxwell (daughter of
the late Robert Maxwell and also girlfriend at the time of Jeffry Epstein.
She jumped at the chance, when asked by Ghislaine if she would
like to work for Jeffry Epstein as a travelling masseuse, she'd be
trained and paid large sums of money

In 2001, (which would make her 18yrs) she flew to London and
Ghilaine's home there. The next day they went on a 'shopping spree'
purchases included a £5000 Burberry handbag, designer dresses,
toiletries and perfume, and she said "To be honest I was sort of
excited to be meeting the Prince. That was the lifestyle
to which Jeffry had accustomed me??

*NOTE*
She did not say I feel sick/bad/nervous at the thought of what
I may have to do!

Not very long ago an elderly Asian couple were jailed for bringing a
young girl from their homeland to this country. She had never been
outside of their house, which she cleaned and did all the chores, as
well as 'servicing' the husbands requirements. When not doing any
of these things she was locked and shackled in a bare
room.......

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A SEX SLAVE

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Whether something happened or not, I see nothing Prince Andrew did that is illegal here.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

IF true, the question is not whether something wrong was done, it's whether the Price did anything wrong. No one has any evidence he had any idea at all this was going on. Why is he guilty with no evidence on ATS?

There is a photo of the Prince

at the island where the sex slaves were held

with the girl who wrote the book

and she was clothed in a teenage sexy manner.

He was THERE, the proof is in court records and were used to convict the SLAVE MASTER who went to jail for it in the US

IThe Prince was on the island, with the girls
which is undeniable
he'd have to have had the IQ of a slug
or be as dense as pea soup
not to know what was going on around him.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Your personal definition of what makes a person a slave is quite flawed and historically inaccurate, sorry.

You do realize he kept girls as young as 14,
it is in the court records

You think enticing 14 year old girls with money etc
to come to an island
where they could not leave
but they were not told they could not leave
is not a form of slavery?

Ok, how about some of the black slaves in the south who were paid, were these really not slaves, just volunteers who were well cared for? By your definition there were black slaves who were not slaves at all.

Generally speaking, slaves enjoyed few material benefits beyond crude lodgings, basic foods and cotton clothing. Still, some plantation slaves were able to earn small amounts of cash by telling fortunes or playing the fiddle at dances. Others sold poultry, meats and liquor or peddled handicrafts. In some cases, slaves could earn money from their master if they performed tasks with particular skill. The masters, for their part, saw small cash incentives as a way to encourage productive work habits. In the towns, cities and manufacturing areas of the Upper South, slaves were able to earn money thanks to another way to manage labour: the hiring-out system. Contracts differed in terms of food, conditions and treatment, but most slaves hired out to work for others could expect to earn wages for working beyond what was considered a working day. In the tobacco factories of Richmond, Virginia, for example, they would complete their daily quota of work and receive ‘bonus pay’ for anything after that. Some were also allowed to hire themselves out. Brokering their own deals, they paid their masters a monthly fee and kept anything they earned above the amount. Wages varied across time and place but self-hire slaves could command between $100 a year (for unskilled labour in the early 19th century) to as much as $500 (for skilled work in the Lower South in the late 1850s). Skilled cabinetmakers and joiners could sometimes earn as much as white workers; a select few could even afford to buy themselves out of bondage.
www.historyextra.com...

Roman slaves were often treated well and occasionally paid - so the well treated ones weren't really slaves either?

The Roman writer Seneca believed that masters should treat their slaves well as a well treated slave would work better for a good master rather than just doing enough begrudgingly for someone who treated their slaves badly. Seneca did not believe that masters and their families should expect their slaves to watch them eat at a banquet when many had only had access to poor food.
www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

Almost every slave had his peculium or savings. A slave would earn money by gifts from the master, especially at Saturnalia, or from tips for doing a job or performing a service for someone other than his master.
www.answers.com...

And finally - definition #2 in the dictionary for a slave

a person entirely under the domination of some influence or person:

(this is where the girls are defined as slaves)

edit on 10Sat, 24 Jan 2015 10:13:02 -0600am12401amk246 by grandmakdw because: addition format grammar

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Alan Dershowitz had some fun on the island too.
High rollers, movers and shakers.... Breaking the law in some cases.... No morals at any rate.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join