It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Spanking Time!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Is this what happens when adults are scared of confronting someone's child for fear of assault charges? Yup.

In my day there would have been a number of adults putting a stop to this for 2 reasons.

1. Because the kid is obviously disturbed, pissed or just being an ass-hat because he can.

2. Many people would have seen that there was clearly no parent present and would have come to the aid of this kid.

But these days? If someone manhandled him...charges of assault on a minor. Thankfully a bystander didn't care about that whatsoever.

It was all captured on video by someone who not only followed the boy on his rampage, but narrated it. “Boy we got a jit [slang term for young boy] goin ham [slang for Hard as a Mother****er] in the dollar store,” the man says with chuckles. “I’m talkin bout jit is goin ham in the dollar store. Believe that. I’m talking bout, jit is mad, jit don’t got no family, jit say ‘fu** this sh**.’ Definitely, cereal everywhere. Jit is crazy.”

IMO...The time honored tradition of an ass whupping has seen our children go from our wards to our bosses.

Follow the link to see the man hold the boy down until the cops arrive. No word yet on what happened after that I can find.

www.theblaze.com... the-right-thing/

Before anyone comments...YES I SAID SPANKING! We can almost trace the rise in youth crime and disrespect for adults back to when spanking (correcting) your own children was taken out of our control and put in the hands of the "Oh so Wise" Govt. hands.

Think about it...it's only ONE generation. What else could be the reason?

As one poster put it:

"As I’ve mentioned before, just say or do something to one of these children, and the parent swoops in all ticked off at you, instead of the child.

Unfortunately, as a society, instead of expecting a child to listen if we speak up when they are misbehaving in public because they understand there will be consequences if their parents are shamed or embarrassed, parents no longer have this incentive for good behavior because they have lost control.

Additionally, the parents of such children, because of their inability or unwillingness to raise their children properly, perceive such interventions by strangers as criticism of them and their children, so their anger is misdirected and aimed at the “offending stranger” instead of where it belongs – themselves and their spawn."

Well Said

Peace

edit on 30-12-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Without knowing his particular beef Its hard to say what the cause was. Maybe his parents beat him too much already? Maybe one of them works there?

Everyone wants to just heap on pain and he is obviously already in enough of that.

He's a child…

Somebody ask him what the problem is?

(answer here) It doesn't matter. "Law n' order, law n' order, law n' order!"

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Without knowing his particular beef Its hard to say what the cause was. Maybe his parents beat him too much already? Maybe one of them works there?

Everyone wants to just heap on pain and he is obviously already in enough of that.

He's a child…

Somebody ask him what the problem is?

(answer here) It doesn't matter. "Law n' order, law n' order, law n' order!"

Not the issue.

My point? Adults are afraid of confronting kids for fear of reprisal from the parents and the law.

That's my point.

Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I agree with you. not even talking about this case specifically but in general. how does timeout work for a child? Would timeoput work for you when you were a kid? timeout wouldnt work for me.

its factual that if you tell your kid not to touch the stove when its hot and they touch it anyways and they get burned they learn maybe I shouldnt touch that because I dont like the consequnces of touching soemthign that is hot. and that I shouldnt touch. Thats fact right??

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Follow the link to see the man hold the boy down until the cops arrive. No word yet on what happened after that I can find.

Al Sharpton will be along shortly to denounce the treatment of this child.

In addition, he has already come up with a slogan for this incident: Hands Up, Don't Put Me in Timeout.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The kid's path is headed in one direction.

Inmate 4899208812002

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

His parents should be held accountable one way or the other. Either for letting this little terror have a temper tantrum and destroy someones livelihood or by not raising the little snot properly and to have respect for others property and for lack of manners.

Punishment?

Take away his cell phone, computer and any other form of electronic babysitter.

edit on 30-12-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Al Sharpton will be along shortly to denounce the treatment of this child.

In addition, he has already come up with a slogan for this incident: Hands Up, Don't Put Me in Timeout.

How is this about race?

Both the boy and the man holding him down are clearly not white.

This is about the lack of parental ability to correct their own children...not skin color. Brats come in all shades my friend.

Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I know that if any of us kids had acted like this,no matter how mad we were,my mother would have laid into us like there was no tomorrow. We would have known from then on,that when mad,find another way to express it.But don't you DARE go into a store and start trashing things. There is a right way and a wrong way to let off steam. Kids have to learn what is acceptable. The next time this child gets mad,is it going to be "I wonder whats wrong with him"? When he's kicking a dog to death or some other equally cruel thing? He needs to learn now,and sometimes that means someone stepping up and grabbing a kid and holding them until the police can arrive and contact the parents. Once the police have a hold of the parents they can go in front of a judge and let the courts work out what is causing this kind of anger.Then maybe he will get the help he really needs. But I won't hold my breathe.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would have grabbed that kid by the scruff of his neck and put him on the ground outside a LOT sooner than that. I don't care what his issue is, if he is mental then he should not have been there by himself in the first place, hell, even if not mental he was too young to have been there by himself in the first place.

Likely just seeking attention of any kind and probably not getting any attention at home, but that does not excuse his behavior. Not doing anything is just exacerbating the issue. He needs a swift kick in the a$$ and shown the proper way to act.

Good on the guy that finally did something. If I was an employee of that store I would wait for his parents after the cops came and make his little a$$ come in with them and pick up every single item and put it back, and anything damaged beyond repair his parents would be buying.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

How is this about race?

It's not, it's about PC out of control, which follows your theme - you missed my point.

I could have used Gloria Allred, but it seemd more fun to pick on Al.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I agree! Kids these days are spoiled to the core and all this New Age BS about parenting is the cause of that. If you're child is showing his ass, especially in this way, you better believe I'm taking my belt off and whooping him in the tail. As long as it sticks to spanking it's okay. Anything else is too far. People need to think that we are raising tomorrow's leaders of the world.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That video makes me want to beat the hell out of the parents.
edit on 30-12-2014 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Or maybe, just maybe, this kid has, at an earlier age then most of us, seen through the illusion of "all is well because even the poor can buy what they need at the poor peoples store at $1 a shot. And he ain't got even that $1.
But really, he did not seem to upset through-out. Almost methodical, cold. To me it didn't seem he was throwing a tantrum so much as testing out the limits of his freedom.

Don't we suppose that he has seen any number of movies or shows where stores are torn up? I think he was just trying to see what tearing up a store is like in real life.

And yes, I agree with the OP. In the old days this child would have been approached much earlier by a rational adult rather than followed with laughing and turning him into a star by filming him. Or any of the others who might have restrained him earlier. And OP, is right that in this litigious climate, we are not so willing to step in and stop the child.

OR HELP HIM.

Edit. And I didn't mean help him in tearing up the store.

edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 30 Dec 2014 14:05:04 -0600Tue, 30 Dec 2014 14:05:04 -060014122014-12-30T14:05:04-06:00200000005 by TerryMcGuire because: Edit. And I did'nt mean help him in tearing up the store.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

OR HELP HIM.

I would have helped his little destructive butt on out the door sooner...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Right. Taken him by the hand or collar as the employee did and get him out the door.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

How is this about race?

It's not, it's about PC out of control, which follows your theme - you missed my point.

I could have used Gloria Allred, but it seemd more fun to pick on Al.

Ok, got it.

Thanx for the clarification.

My bad.

Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Right. Then send his parents the bill for lost/unsalable damaged merchandise/displays.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I've coached girls softball for six years and you can easily tell which kids have structure and discipline at home. The ones that don't show respect for the coaches and her teammates, get a rude awaking very early with me. I've only had one quit in all those years and I didn't lose any sleep over it.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
And kids are so fragile and glorious and need all kinds of protections? NLBS!
Yea that right there is what the problem is. Some kids need more than a spanking imho. MUCH MORE!

I have no kids nor do I want any. I DO NOT LIKE CHILDREN! I give squat about them or what crap happens to them if they act like this.

ETA: Sorry if i sound coarse, but this video made me livid, i have seen kids as bad as this many times and it pisses me off. I would never harm a child btw. But this enrages me to no end, sorry!
edit on 12/30/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join