It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Targeted in ‘Shutdown’ Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
a reply to: Kali74

And how is this different from the liberal media constantly telling white people they ARE racists? Do you really think they don't have an agenda? Why can't we truly find the middle?

Because there is too much profit in racism. Racism equals ratings and that means big bucks for the network that can scream it the loudest.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
People every news outlet only cares about money, just like there is racist in every new outlet. Stop blaming your problems on Fox News and place in its proper place.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Jamie1

a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, nothing says "freedom" like trying to stop other people from speaking what they want, and others from listening to it.

I wonder if these idiots can even see their own self-righteous arrogance?

You seem confused we are talking about FOX "news". The people on FOX do not say what they want they all follow a script. Just look at what happened the Judge and Beck when they spoke their minds they lost their jobs. The tools at FOX are just like all the other tools on the other MSM propaganda networks they say what they told to say.

But yet you never speak out aganist the other news outlets. Why is that?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

Yes, nothing says "freedom" like trying to stop other people from speaking what they want, and others from listening to it.

You seem confused we are talking about FOX "news". The people on FOX do not say what they want they all follow a script. Just look at what happened the Judge and Beck when they spoke their minds they lost their jobs. The tools at FOX are just like all the other tools on the other MSM propaganda networks they say what they told to say.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

HuffPo is a perfect example of extreme. I have never seen so much blind hate in my life as I have reading the comments of extremist creeps on that site.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You clearly don't know jack about my post history I have complained about other networks. Like in that post. It's not my fault that FOX is so easily caught feeding the public a line of BS.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You clearly don't know jack about my post history I have complained about other networks. Like in that post. It's not my fault that FOX is so easily caught feeding the public a line of BS.

Making a whisper here and there is not complaining, Complaining is being vocal about the other outlets.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

People every news outlet only cares about money, just like there is racist in every new outlet. Stop blaming your problems on Fox News and place in its proper place.

I'm not blaming Fox for anything. I'm blaming the dumbasses that think Fox is fair and balanced and actually believe their transparent BS agenda. But they don't have the market cornered in BS. Theres plenty to go around.

edit on 26-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm not blaming Fox for anything. I'm blaming the dumbasses that think Fox is fair and balanced and actually believe their transparent agenda.

And what about the "dumbasses" that believe that CNN is fair and balanced? You just give them a pass?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Are they still touting that line "fair and balanced"? Man I thought they dropped that. When I would see them say those words with other people on camera I could swear every once in a while I would catch one of them about to crack.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: olaru12

Are they still touting that line "fair and balanced"? Man I thought they dropped that. When I would see them say those words with other people on camera I could swear every once in a while I would catch one of them about to crack.

They still do something right because apparently you still watch them. I bet if they believed in everything you do you would think they were great.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

You are obviously not acquainted with my post history either. I haven't even owned a TV for two years and I dropped cable before that.

If you didn't pick up on it in the last post I was asking a question which implies that I don't watch it. That would be strike two.
edit on 26-12-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You are obviously not acquainted with my post history either. I haven't even owned a TV for two years and I dropped cable before that.

If you didn't pick up on it in the last post I was asking a question which implies that I don't watch it. That would be strike two.

Doesn't matter. You scapegoat Fox when other news outlets do the same exact thing as them just with a different brand.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I dont get why people are so worried with fox news, time will kill them its againts human nature to listen to that crap.

Its not even news its bad entertainment.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Doesn't matter. You scapegoat Fox when other news outlets do the same exact thing as them just with a different brand.

I find that interesting. Please can you articulate further that scapegoating part.

I am sure other networks do something similar but I can't attest to it because as I said I don't watch that stuff. Any of it but you certainly seem to be up to date on it all. lol

Edit
Anyway it isn't my fault Fox pulls some of the dumbest carp and gets busted for it. I was just in another thread and this was posted I think it illustrates the point fairly well.

edit on 27-12-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
FOX serves an ultra conservative agenda and placates racists sometimes to the point of convincing them they aren't racist just everyone else is playing the race card. That said, this won't work. The FOX crowd has to die out... you're programmed to hate protesters and anything else not status quo... basically FOX says hate it, you hate it.. FOX says love it you love it, protest won't work in this area.

Dam. I am reading this and sure you could be talking about several other political spew centers. And really Fox is down there on the list for being agenda drive trolls.

And whatchamacallit over on the other network......by god if they say its racist then lap, lap, lap it up. Burning down your neighborhood is righteous cause and a "protest" then by all means! Slurp, slurp!
edit on 27-12-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The only folks that are out of measure wacked about fox are the die hard propaganda fans for the other. Can anyone watch Shultz, Mathews and some of those others with out eventually puking on the floor? A person may be a dumbass for spending to much time on fox but you gots to be a deep dumbass to watch to much of the other.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachithats what I love about Amsterdam. It is like a Disney world for adults. That's why I go there for little holidays, to be with other adults doing the things that adults like to do rather than Disney world, where adults like to live in a suspended childhood. What's more weird?

Is there somewhere in the ATS T&C that states, if you bad mouth fox you must also bad mouth every other news station? Always seems to happen on these types of threads.

edit on 27-12-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Protests ? Just blame it on Putin or North Korea.

Our war is not fighting the news stations but trying to keep the internet free and open and to stop the likes of Google/Facebook/Twitter from tweaking the data they show.

I read that one user who had 5000 Facebook freinds discovered that 70% of his freinds were web-bots and i know that about 70% or more of tweets on twitter are coming from bots.

No this post won't get indexed by Google but they might try to find out who posted it

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I bought a SmartTV as our family Christmas gift. Out of the box it blocks Fox News, Ducky Dynasty, The Kardashians, and The Real Housewives.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

Very funny, but I do believe SmartTV is an oxymoron!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join