It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Prepared for Ferguson Over 2 Years Ago - What Did They Know?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

They did the same thing with the Boston Bombing event if you remember rightly. They had armoured vehicles rolling down the streets of Boston too. That was another False Flag practice for Martial Law by the looks of it too.

Makes for good practice for Martial Law don't you think? Especially when you look at how many armoured vehicles were sent out!

Funny how all these drills they do turn real either on the day or after the drill. And like Ferguson the Boston Bombing was predicted before it happened.

Well it's not so strange that these events were preplanned. We know what they are up to and what their plans are anyway. They are all detailed in the PNAC document "Rebuilding America's Defences".

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This isn't a hoax thread. I've provided many many sources to back it up. As far as the quote goes, it's pretty irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Right about what exactly?

Calling all armored personnel carriers tanks. They're just thick doored trucks.

Training in an urban environment makes a lot of sense considering where troops have been deployed lately. I would call this coincidence. You want to train people in an urban environment, St. Louis is a great spot. I'm too lazy to dig into it, but I bet the local military base does indeed house MPs and it made sense to have them train there.

I also just can't get on board with the armored vehicles = police state thing. They're armored, not armed. Watch any protest devolve into a riot and you see things thrown at police. A normal police car can't carry nearly as many people, and it's going to get fairly jacked up just from bricks getting flung. I really wouldn't care if ALL police vehicles were armored, except that the would be so heavy they couldn't begin to give chase.

I was amazed those things weigh 32,000 pounds. My sedan weighs 3,208. Actually after I typed that it seems about right.

Anyway, I think things are a lot more complicated. In my opinion everything is indeed connected, but I think it's more reactionary and complex and not a few people pulling strings.

There are a number of things that police are doing that I have a huge problem with. No knock raids for nonsense, stop and frisk, "That guy looks like a dirtbag, oh good a tail light is out"....

I don't have a problem with armored vehicles that are either going to a scrapyard or to police. They rot otherwise and that's taxpayer money down the drain. They serve a purpose. I can't think of a single example of an armored vehicle being used wrongfully. They're just tough cars. To me the complaint seems akin to being bothered that police cars are faster than many others on the road, or that cops get to wear bulletproof vests. These vehicles are basically big bullet proof vests.

I don't agree with you, but I'm glad you posted what you did. Something for me to think about for sure. I really feel like armored vehicles are getting way more attention than things that I find much more important. I just think they're a non issue. As long as I can own it, I don't care if the cops use it. If you've got the $ you can have one too.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

If you got quotes wrong I am inclined to believe the rest is simply what you want to be true.

Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes it’s laws

False quote.

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national determination practiced in past centuries.

False quote.

Other Rockefeller quote is real, but all he is saying is that he was trying to create a global economy. It may not be good, or it may be good, either way it's not sinister.

As to planned, I don't think so. There is no reason to plan it when it will simply happen eventually, it's not as if this is the first, nor will it be the last.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Pfft. I remember that thread. Typical 4chan nonsense. Shoot I think I even posted screengrabs of it when it popped up. Not a huge fan, especially lately, but when stuff pops off it's not a bad idea to have a tab open and check occasionally.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If you got quotes wrong I am inclined to believe the rest is simply what you want to be true.

Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes it’s laws

False quote.

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national determination practiced in past centuries.

False quote.

Other Rockefeller quote is real, but all he is saying is that he was trying to create a global economy. It may not be good, or it may be good, either way it's not sinister.

As to planned, I don't think so. There is no reason to plan it when it will simply happen eventually, it's not as if this is the first, nor will it be the last.

Neither are false quotes. They are documented over and over again. Either way they are clearly planning a New World Order to benefit the few at the cost of many.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Just look at the wars we have engaged in. We haven't fought a war for "Freedom" in over 70 years. We've just been fighting for natural resources and strategic positions around Iran for the last decade. Using "Freedom" and "Terrorism" as a way to get everyone on board with their NWO agenda.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
"Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws".

Letter written from London by the Rothschilds to their New York agents introducing their banking method into America: "The few who can understand the system will be either so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while, on the other hand, that great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that Capital derives from the system, will bear its burden without complaint and, perhaps, without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests."

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

No, they are not. They are both false quotes. Maybe you can source them, should be easy since they are so well documented. The only quote that is not false I gave you credit for. The one quote you got right was talking about changing the world so it's a better place for everyone. You can think that is not what he wants, but his quote is not sinister.

As to other wars, that's a logical fallacy and has no bearing on the topic. Unless there are strategic resources in Ferguson I am unaware of.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

For the last 100 years the private, unaccountable and unaudited Federal Reserve Bank - which is not "federal" at all, has controlled the supply of the US Dollar, not even accountable to the government, for the benefit of a few extremely wealth individuals. The Federal Reserve are only interested in feeding the banks an unlimited supply of Fiat Currency to satisfy their craving for gambling with derivatives and losing trillions of Dollars in the process, with no rangible asset value backing such as Gold. This progressively devalued the US Dollar causing steep inflation, making living progressively harder for everyone.

The story is the same in many parts of the world, including the UK and Europe, with a central banking system that churns out fake currency like Monopoly money, not backed by assets or any level of finite control. Again, this is all for the benefit of a very few extremely wealthy people who control the money supply for its own ends or power, control and untold riches.

~ Amschel Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838

bitcoinreporter

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

So how does that relate to "military" vehicles, tanks, Ferguson being preplanned and whatnot? You really think that some anonymous person convinced Mike Brown to act like an idiot, that the same group convinced a cop to shoot him, and also instigated the ridiculous protests?

I would be a bit more understanding if you simply said this is a situation that could easily be taken advantage of, but it sounds like you're convinced "they" put this whole thing in motion. To what end? I've been hearing about martial law happening in the US for years and years on ATS. Hasn't happened. What makes this different?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

No, they are not. They are both false quotes. Maybe you can source them, should be easy since they are so well documented. The only quote that is not false I gave you credit for. The one quote you got right was talking about changing the world so it's a better place for everyone. You can think that is not what he wants, but his quote is not sinister.

As to other wars, that's a logical fallacy and has no bearing on the topic. Unless there are strategic resources in Ferguson I am unaware of.

Power over the people is a resource. They would love to get martial law going so they can strip guns and officially announce a New World Order here in the homeland. Ferguson is just a seed. More of a experiment.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Many of these protesters are not even from Ferguson, so yes it would be easy to instill your own group to entice people into rioting, looting, shooting at officers etc.

edit on 28-11-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Really, all I am saying is it is very suspicious. Then I'm adding my own theories into it all. I'm not dead set on anything, but look I have to get some sleep and will continue this conversation tomorrow. It was nice debating for a bit with you guys. TTYL

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind

Letter written from London by the Rothschilds to their New York agents introducing their banking method into America: "The few who can understand the system will be either so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while, on the other hand, that great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that Capital derives from the system, will bear its burden without complaint and, perhaps, without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests."

This is your source (Rense.com lists this as their source)

Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838: "Give me
control of the economics of a country; and I care not who
makes her laws

www.indybay.org...

That's funny, because he DIED in 1812. So how is he writing letters in 1838, 26 years after he DIED.

Like I told you, FALSE quotes, stop believing all the crap you read and then making HOAX threads with the bunk info.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Power over the people is a resource. They would love to get martial law going so they can strip guns and officially announce a New World Order here in the homeland. Ferguson is just a seed. More of a experiment.

Other than the fact that black people riot when they do not get their way in places such as this, you could be onto something. There is no need to plan this, riots happen.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

This is your source (Rense.com lists this as their source)

Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838: "Give me
control of the economics of a country; and I care not who
makes her laws

www.indybay.org...

That's funny, because he DIED in 1812. So how is he writing letters in 1838, 26 years after he DIED.

Like I told you, FALSE quotes, stop believing all the crap you read and then making HOAX threads with the bunk info.

That was a letter found in London from Rothschild. Then Nathaniel Meyer Rothschild went on to say later: "Give me the control of the credit of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws." The famous boastful statement of Nathaniel Meyer Rothschild, speaking to a group of international bankers, 1912:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
David Rockefeller. Just look at this man. Talk about a demon possessed freak.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

No, there is no letter, that's what I keep telling you. It was made up over 100 years after he died by someone looking to sell a book. They didn't do their research and dated the "letter" as being written 26 years after the man died. The quote is false, it did not happen, it's an unverified lie, proven to be a lie by the supposed date it was written.

Unless ghosts write letters, it's false, I proved it's false, I sourced it.

Back on topic I want to say I do not think the government would never do this, just that they are not, currently, in this instance.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

The government was preparing for this two years ago.

Well, how many of those vehicle types (not tanks!) have been used in Ferguson?

Why post false quotes? It does nothing at all to bolster your claim!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join