It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIFI Radiation and other sources of radiation slowly killing us!!!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: engvbany

originally posted by: khnum
I developed schizophrenia in 1998 the same year they switched on the digital network and the same year 95 per cent of bees,butterflies and ladybirds disappeared...you bet the technology is unhealthy.

alternative explanation : you develop schizophrenia, probably for genetic reasons , which causes sufferers to have paranoia and other false beliefs like "95 per cent of bees,butterflies and Ladybirds disappeared" , which is not true ...

August 2009 Ladybird invasion:
Population explosion sees millions of bugs descend on UK

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[ ladybird populations naturally crash then explode in a cyclical fashion ...

]

Scitzophrenia Is not down to genetics but nutrition and possibly a parasite Nikolayev cured 70% of scitzophrenia patients using fasting in Moscow over a 25 year period.

There are many studies covered up including the study that proved all breast cancers contain parabens which is in the deodorant and the chlorine based dye in tampons causes cervical cancer and endometriosis.

Then there's the opposite effect where they do not even test a product like microwave ovens, then 20 years after their introduction a girl at high school tests one and finds that the when plastic comes into contact with the food it creates xenoestrogens and PCBs or dioxins
or in the case of some countries swimming pools they add into the water bromine which lowers sex drive and is highly toxic in drinking water they give this to soldiers so they don't rape the girls when on tour it also is put into some countries bread (Mountain dew also contains bromine)
edit on 22-11-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tusks
a reply to: stumason

The old analog TV stations broadcast/transmitted at about 100KW (now about 1000KW).

Bollocks. The highest power transmitter in the UK is 200KW - Crystal Palace - most are around the 100KW range.

Most of us before 1990 or so didn't have transmitters in our houses like we do today.

You may be surprised - Microwave ovens leak all over the place, old CRT TV's leak x-rays (which is actually a form of ionising radiation - the one you should be concerned with) and other such devices.

The intensity of the radiation is proportional to the power of the transmitter and inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the transmitter.

Yes, thank you for that. I don't know how I would possibly have got through life without learning basic, GCSE level physics....

A cellphone transmitting at 500mW (1/2 Watt) but only 1 inch from your brain has a much greater intensity than a 100 KW station 30 miles away(about 2 million inches).

The point is, it is non-ionising radiation. It does not change atoms or molecules, at best all it can do is warm things and that requires a fair amount of power, well above the 500mW of a cell phone (which is the maximum power, by the way - usually it is far less than this).

Because it is non-ionising, it is therefore totally misleading for quacks to claim it causes cancer, which requires a change in the DNA molecule of the cell.

Also, you could put 100 phones over and egg and call them at the same time and it would do nothing to the egg, despite the "warming power" of the microwaves. If it was remotely dangerous, then you'd expect them to be able to cook the egg, but nope.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

originally posted by: engvbany

originally posted by: khnum
I developed schizophrenia in 1998 the same year they switched on the digital network and the same year 95 per cent of bees,butterflies and ladybirds disappeared...you bet the technology is unhealthy.

alternative explanation : you develop schizophrenia, probably for genetic reasons , which causes sufferers to have paranoia and other false beliefs like "95 per cent of bees,butterflies and Ladybirds disappeared" , which is not true ...

August 2009 Ladybird invasion:
Population explosion sees millions of bugs descend on UK

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[ ladybird populations naturally crash then explode in a cyclical fashion ...

]

Scitzophrenia Is not down to genetics but nutrition and possibly a parasite Nikolayev cured 70% of scitzophrenia patients using fasting in Moscow over a 25 year period.

There are many studies covered up including the study that proved all breast cancers contain parabens which is in the deodorant and the chlorine based dye in tampons causes cervical cancer and endometriosis.

Then there's the opposite effect where they do not even test a product like microwave ovens, then 20 years after their introduction a girl at high school tests one and finds that the when plastic comes into contact with the food it creates xenoestrogens and PCBs or dioxins
or in the case of some countries swimming pools they add into the water bromine which lowers sex drive and is highly toxic in drinking water they give this to soldiers so they don't rape the girls when on tour it also is put into some countries bread (Mountain dew also contains bromine)

Try not taking (Un)Natural News so literally.
It's filling your brain with nonsense.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

You are arguing that the only possible harmful effects of EMR are ionization or thermal effects, and that since RF does neither, it can not be harmful.

However, the evidence that other effects are possible is great enough that the the Standing Committee on Epidemiology of the NIH has published a report that admits there are possibilities of other effects and that studies are being planned to try to determine if such effects are real and if so, the what, why, and how of the matter. This article is from 10 years ago.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The frequency range we are talking about is huge, 100kHz to 300GHz. In my previous posts were links to small studies that showed Rf effects on things ranging from sperm motility to plant growth. Obviously the variables and lag times can be substantial.

Even the FCC admits that further testing is required to determine if RF has further effects than we know.
transition.fcc.gov...

Since we KNOW that RF in the 10 GHz range can easily cause thermal effects, it is not difficult to imagine that such things as nerve impulses or sperm motility could also be effected without actually showing an easily measured temperature change.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Scitzophrenia Is not down to genetics....

You can't even spell schizophrenia correctly

patient.co.uk wrote:-
" What is the cause of schizophrenia? ... Genetic (hereditary) factors are thought to be important. For example, a close family member (child, brother, sister, parent) of someone with schizophrenia has a 1 in 10 chance of also developing the condition. This is 10 times the normal chance. A child born to a mother and father who both have schizophrenia has a 1 in 2 chance of developing it too... "
www.patient.co.uk...

... all breast cancers contain parabens which is in the deodorant ...

Some breast cancer is genetic , so the deodorant cannot be responsible for "all breast cancers" as you claim.

[ jinni73 you might want to look up the phrase "crank magnetism" ]
edit on 23-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

I'm not denying that there might be some minor problems with people who may be exposed to high levels of non-ionising radiation, but the simple fact these frequencies have been in wide use for decades shows that they have a negligible impact and are certainly not "killing us" as the title of the OP suggests.

I am however totally arguing against any claims that they would cause cancers - this requires a fundamental change at the DNA level and there is simply no evidence that non-ionising radiation can do this.

For example, you bring up sperm mobility. It is well known that sperm are susceptible to damage if exposed to higher than normal temperatures - in fact, that is the reason we have scrotum's, to separate the testicles from the heat of the body and they hang lower when they get hot - It has been reported for years that wearing tight fitting undies is bad for sperm, but we're not all getting on our high horse to ban y-fronts now, are we?

It all comes down to common sense, much like most things. Don't spend forever on your mobile phone and don't keep it in your pocket next to your gonads. More than a few inches from your body and the radiation from a phone or WiFi router is far less than the radiation leaked by a Microwave oven and these have been around for decades without any harmful affects.

It's all very well pulling random ambiguous statements off the internet to say "we just don't know, think of the children" but there are plenty of studies out there which show there is minimal risk and plenty of anecdotal evidence to suggest there is no long term health risk from similar exposure to the exact same frequencies over decades, not to mention the constant bombardment by the Sun and cosmic radiation, plus all the background naturally occurring radiation we deal with every day. Taking all that into account, the slightly warming affect of low power microwaves is of no concern.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

So now i can add wifi onto the list of things that kill along with water, food, air we breath, psychological tendencies etc etc........

You know what... this aint news.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

So now i can add wifi onto the list of things that kill along with water, food, air we breath, psychological tendencies etc etc........

You know what... this aint news.

Damn does this mean my life expectancy is reduced to 85? It is funny how GMO, WiFi and a plethora of other things are killing us off and we keep living longer and healthier.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Science says that the transmitted microwave energy of WIFI is orders of magnitude below a small microwave oven (at the transmission source).

Here is what a scientists has to say:

So what kind of energies are we looking at in WiFi signals? WiFi operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency range, the same as a microwave oven. The wavelength of that light is about 12.5 centimeters, which is about 125 million nanometers. Each photon therefore carries almost exactly 1/100,000 of an electron volt worth of energy. This is nowhere near the ~1+ energies involved in electron energy levels, and so this kind of radiation can’t damage DNA. The energy just isn’t there. Furthermore, because of the quantum nature of electron energy levels, you can’t just stack 100,000 microwave photons to cause a 1 eV transision. You have to actually have a 1 eV photon. (Technically there is such a thing as a multiphoton transition, but it’s a strongly nonlinear process with a probability that’s already very low for 2 photon transitions and exponentially worse as the number increases. 100,000 is out of the question.)

But if microwave photons can’t damage DNA, how can they cook food and boil water in your microwave oven? The answer is simple: the energy they have is plenty enough to excite the much less energetic rotational and vibrational states of the molecules. This motion produces heat. Heat is just heat though, there’s nothing special about heat produced by a microwave any more than there is by an electric heating element or a heat lamp or a seat warmer. And the total power output by a WiFi transmitter is many orders of magnitude less than a microwave oven – 1 watt tends to be an upper limit for home and business transmitters, while any person standing around would only absorb a tiny fraction of that tiny fraction. The temperature increase from absorbing WiFi signals is not measurable, and mathematically speaking is itself dwarfed by other radio/microwave sources such as cell phones and (depending on your location) broadcast radio and TV.

WiFi just isn’t going to hurt you, your DNA, your crops or their DNA, or anything else other than the attention spans of college students when WiFi lets them spend class on Facebook.

Source: Matt Springer

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Clearly TPTB are slowly killing us off with their nefarious plans:

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

upload.wikimedia.org...

A 2008 graph that shows all the way to 2050!

The increased life expectancy is due mostly to sewer systems, clean water, and improved transportation of commodities. Unfortunately, the practice of hospital/nursing-home TX of old folks and prolonging their misery rather than letting them die at home also has an effect.

The obesity and diabetes epidemics will likely change that curve. Whether RF exposure has an effect, we will have to wait and see.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

upload.wikimedia.org...

A 2008 graph that shows all the way to 2050!

It's called "extrapolation".

en.wikipedia.org...

The increased life expectancy is due mostly to sewer systems, clean water, and improved transportation of commodities.

The obesity and diabetes epidemics will likely change that curve. Whether RF exposure has an effect, we will have to wait and see.

Your hysterical scaremongering does not align with the data. You are, quite literally, contradicted by reality.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

It is also called wild-ass guessing, depending upon what is being "extrapolated".

Nothing hysterical I've noticed, other than those denying any possibility of damage from RF, when every Gov't agency says basically-- "we don;t know, but we're studying it."

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i uploaded some material just for this thread....

and then i ended up just making my own thread about it HERE.

.... now take a moment to compare these two mother monkeys. the one on the left is clearly weirded out and the one on the right is clutching her baby. notice the radio transducers around their necks.

Ten seconds of mesencephalic radio stimulation knocks out motherhood. Hugging, grooming, and nursing give way to rage and self-mutilation.... the baby is ignored.

Delgado stops a charging bull with radio controlled brain stimulation. (The transmitter is in his left hand.) Delgado reports that "after several stimulations, there is a lasting inhibition of aggresive behavior.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
oops double post
edit on 25-11-2014 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
I'm no scientist, but I don't think that there is enough energy in home Wifi radio signals to even penetrate your skin; you need high-energy radiation for that like gamma or X-rays.

-MM

i have to say if it can go through multiple walls it should go through skin.
5gh band dosent travel through things as easily from what ive read but im no scientist either.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

notice the radio transducers around their necks.

Yes, please do. The 'radio' part of the whole setup is merely to avoid wires going from the control apparatus to the monkey. It has no other function. The "transducer" is a receiver that DOES have wires going to the monkey's brain. And electrical stimulation from the receiver is doing all the work.

The radio part of it doesn't matter, and doesn't enter into what's being done here. Today, you could do the same thing with IR. Then, it was easier to use a radio setup. One might also use a timer, for that matter.

Delgado stops a charging bull with radio controlled brain stimulation.

And the meaningful key word here is 'brain stimulation', again, done with wires into amygdalic brain centers, IIRC.

The non-meaningful keyword here is 'radio'.

edit on 25-11-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpunGCake
i have to say if it can go through multiple walls it should go through skin.
5gh band dosent travel through things as easily from what ive read but im no scientist either.

Walls aren't bags of salt water.

Your skin is a big impedance step change from air. That reflects a huge percentage of the signal, and the small part that does penetrate is quickly dissipated as heat. A few cm in, and that signal's gone.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

i was under the impression that rf signals can travel through water no problem.

i give you a challenge: next time you unlock your car if you have keyless entry see how far you can do it tell it dont work than touch your keys to your head. your body just became a range extender.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I totally understand this predicament. If I'm in a certain capacity under certain conditions for too long I can get uncontrollably dangerous. To the point where it is absolutely terrifying feeling my higher mental facilities get reconfigured into something absolutely horrifying.

Everything in moderation. I still feel the need to leave certain environments when I begin to feel the frequencies shift.

Please take care in your journey and I will be sending love and prayers for relief and healing on your behalf and all who suffer from the ill-effects of such things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join