It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mysterious' fibers in Chino Valley. Biodegradable gauze?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
Were you aware of the fact that the fibers that come from the wounds of Morgellons patients do not match any known fibers on the face of the earth?

I am aware that that claim is made, it has been discussed here before!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Photos 1,2 and 4 are cirro-cumulus or mixed cirrus and cirro-cumulus, and are typical of that type of cloud. Probably you got some rain within the next 24 hours on #4.

The others are contrails mixed with heavy cirrus formations, which tells you the upper atmo is saturated with enough water vapor that it's forming ice crystals, and that's why you're getting persistent contrails with those photos.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: phoenix9884

Or even use a system like HAARP to weaponize the weather could you?!\

Hmm.

Well, given that HAARP's been off the air for quite some time, that's sort of out. But even when it was active, you'd have a tough time with any real proof that it can affect weather in any way, since it's a beam-steered HF transmitter.

I'd really like to see a 10MHz transmitter that's pointed more-or-less straight up cause weather changes in Albuquerque.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

Don't worry Phoenix. I see you are a relatively new member? I've been around the Chemtrail forum for nearly a decade and if you don't already know, there is a concerted effort of established members who brigade and monitor this forum RELIGIOUSLY, to hack down ANY discussion on this topic. I have avoided it like the plague for awhile. They will surely drive you away from this site/topic in no time (as per quota).

Hey. There's nothing to see here. Those fibers in your yard, falling from the sky? They are just cattle bandages see? Or maybe chaff. Maybe wheat. Maybe it's just golden pixie dust. You just crazy man. Better go off to different forums. ATS doesn't take to your kind here you see?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goldcurrent

Don't worry Phoenix. I see you are a relatively new member? I've been around the Chemtrail forum for nearly a decade and if you don't already know, there is a concerted effort of established members who brigade and monitor this forum RELIGIOUSLY, to hack down ANY discussion on this topic. I have avoided it like the plague for awhile. They will surely drive you away from this site/topic in no time (as per quota).

Discussion is NOT ALLOWED. Anyone daring to question must automatically be a SHILL or an AGENT of something or other and in love with Obama

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Monitor Religiously.a reply to: mrthumpy

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
"Aviation fuels consist of blends of over a thousand chemicals, primarily hydrocarbons (paraffins, olefins, naphthenes, and aromatics), additives such as antioxidants and metal deactivators, and impurities."

With that being said, you can call them "contrails" until the cows come home, "debunkers." But in the grand scheme of things, every single "contrail" will contain traces, no matter how minute, of any number of the chemicals contained within the jet fuel mixture. Exhaust emitted from any of these aircraft would technically be considered a "chemtrail." Also, known as "Persistent Jet Contrails." Call it what you will. In conclusion, that would make any variation or formation of these cloud phenomena man-made. All jets and aircraft, that we know of, were built by people. Case closed, you cannot debunk logic.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChucklezBrown421
"Aviation fuels consist of blends of over a thousand chemicals, primarily hydrocarbons (paraffins, olefins, naphthenes, and aromatics), additives such as antioxidants and metal deactivators, and impurities."

With that being said, you can call them "contrails" until the cows come home, "debunkers." But in the grand scheme of things, every single "contrail" will contain traces, no matter how minute, of any number of the chemicals contained within the jet fuel mixture. Exhaust emitted from any of these aircraft would technically be considered a "chemtrail." Also, known as "Persistent Jet Contrails." Call it what you will. In conclusion, that would make any variation or formation of these cloud phenomena man-made. All jets and aircraft, that we know of, were built by people. Case closed, you cannot debunk logic.

Would you like a hand with those goalposts? They look heavy.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Goldcurrent

The chemtrail threads are like a nice scenic spot on the coastline where the sea dramatically meets and clashes with the rocky cliffs and make big splashes, it's all windy, seagulls are flying around and the you can taste the salt water spray in the air.

The land is reality and the sea is fantasy.

This forum is where I go to read and remind myself how misinformed and sometimes downright deluded people can get. I've been following the chemtrail debate for a few years now, and like the moon hoax threads, you can see the same level of ignorance of the processes involved with the subject matter flaunted at an almost embarrassing level. Usually proponents of these theories like to get all snide and abusive, caps lock goes on overdrive and wow! It's all very emotional.

The same people come here to combat ignorance as they see it and I commend them on it. If the proponent of a theory cannot back up their claims, and those claims cannot stand up to scrutiny then what?? We all should look the other way right??? Wrong buddy.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
back in the late 1950s, during the fallout scares, paranoia...
there were reports of that same kind of weird, extremely light weight fluffy 'stuff'

back then the newspapers called the unknown 'stuff'~ "Angel Hair"...not to be confused with the Christmas Decoration product used as Snow which became popular later

back in the same late 1950s, there were christamas tree ornaments made which used a handful of 4" strands of catgut (clear plastic fishing line) fishing line...in which the ends of the fibers were lit up like a mini flashlight
which was the actual forerunner of the fiber-optics industry

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Chaff, originally called Window[1] by the British, and Düppel by the Second World War era German Luftwaffe (from the Berlin suburb where it was first developed), is a radar countermeasure in which aircraft or other targets spread a cloud of small, thin pieces of aluminium, metallized glass fibre or plastic, which either appears as a cluster of primary targets on radar screens or swamps the screen with multiple returns.

link

Chaff was originated in the 40's, so it would make sense that the military was practicing with it in the 50's. And I doubt they worried about what the public thought back then.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ChucklezBrown421

Yep, even your farts are a chemtrail. So in essence, when you eat burritos, this is your forum. Please enjoy it.

(post by ChucklezBrown421 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There may be a link between chemtrails and Morgellons. This is just one video and not the best one.

The only link is that they are both made up and do not exist.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

And yet this is what actually comes out...

With that being said, you can call them "contrails" until the cows come home, "debunkers." But in the grand scheme of things, every single "contrail" will contain traces, no matter how minute, of any number of the chemicals contained within the jet fuel mixture.

Look at pic posted above.

Exhaust emitted from any of these aircraft would technically be considered a "chemtrail."

So would the exhaust of every vehicle driving on the roads today. And yet they aren't.

In conclusion, that would make any variation or formation of these cloud phenomena man-made. All jets and aircraft, that we know of, were built by people. Case closed, you cannot debunk logic.

And who is trying to debunk jet exhaust, because that has been known for decades so what are you trying to say?

And chemtrails defy logic.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: phoenix9884

I don't need to read the damn links I live the links.

this is the way most chemtrail believers operate

Until then I'll go ahead and believe my eyes. Thanks.

this is also the way most chemtrail believers operate

I PULL THE CRAP OFF MY KIDS AND DOG! The sticky, almost cobweb like CRAP that DROPS from the sky. .

this one .....well... pics or it didn't happen. Your kids? Certainly you would take them to a doctor and get the "sticky, almost cobweb like CRAP?" checked out? Any lab results of said "sticky, almost cobweb like CRAP?" No ,I think you're about as credible as a howler monkey at this point.

adding HAARP into the thread is the real winner

where is the eyeroll emoticon?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Don't be mad bro, it's okay to admit that you have no "proof" or "smoking gun evidence" to puncture mine, nor anyone else's logic.

And exactly what smoking gun evidence is it you think you have?

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Here you go debunking without wikipedia...

www.nycaviation.com...-So

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

irishweatheronline.wordpress.com...

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

Enjoy...

edit on Thu Nov 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

"It's thicker than a spider web. It's very strong, but I wouldn't touch it with my bare hands. I'm frightened. I want it to be tested by a lab," she said.

Boy they are going to be surprised when they find out that it is nothing more than spiderwebs.

And how does the person in the source know how strong they are without touching it?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I am totally lost. I thought I agreed with you.

Oh, and I am not the wiki guy, I am the contrail science guy. ( I even wear different colored socks to prove it)

and be careful crop dusting. It's all fun and games until one "gets away from you". #walkofshame

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So you've lived in the town for 7 years, say you have (on multiple occasions) removed some sort of strange, sticky cobweb-like material from your kids and dog, and that there has been (on more than one occasion) a chemtrail-induced haze that nearly covers your town, and that you have hundreds of pictures to support the chemtrail theory...yet you choose to post photos of the standard contrails and clouds we have all seen too many times? Do you have pictures of this 'cobweb-like' material that you have (again on multiple occasions by your account) removed from your kids' skin? Seems logical that if you see a nifty cloud in the sky and you are compelled to take a photo for some sort of "proof", that you would also take a photo of some strange material falling from the sky and sticking to your kids' skin...

If you do have pictures of this material, I think I speak for everyone participating in this thread when I say:

edit on 11/20/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join