It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mysterious' fibers in Chino Valley. Biodegradable gauze?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Chino Valley, Arizona is a small town about 110 miles north of Phoenix. A woman there recently spotted mysterious fibers falling from the sky.

"The fibers were so long. They looked like 50- to 60-foot-long solid raindrops," said Marie Snow. She said she spotted the fibers on Nov. 5 in the mid-afternoon after noticing three military planes in the sky.

"It's thicker than a spider web. It's very strong, but I wouldn't touch it with my bare hands. I'm frightened. I want it to be tested by a lab," she said.

A local news station had the fibers analyzed and they were determined to contain "a mixture of wheat, gluten, flour and bacitracin, an antibiotic". The lab's theory is the fibers are part of biodegradable gauze used on cattle.

The question I'd like answered is how did "cattle gauze" get thrown so far in the atmosphere that it rained down miles away? Did the military planes have anything to do with it (or just coincidence)?

Source

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
My guess is that it was blown in the wind. Got pretty high up and just happened to fall near you. Again, just a guess.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax
Did the military planes have anything to do with it (or just coincidence)?

Why would military planes be carrying biodegradable bandage material, and why would it be on the outside, which is the only way it could fall off.

Chaff is made of metallic and composite materials, designed to confuse radar. None of the materials in these strips would even be seen on radar, so they're useless for military planes. Chaff is also cut into tiny strips.

www.themonsterguide.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

Just remnants of cattle being beamed aboard. Most likely from some of bundy's herd.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There may be a link between chemtrails and Morgellons. This is just one video and not the best one. Look it up same phenomenon.
I'll embed later on computer

edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: i just did

edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: embedded video

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: phoenix9884
There may be a link between chemtrails and Morgellons.

Yes, there is a link.

Both are figments of someone's imagination!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i'm in chino valley. first i've heard of this, i'll ask around and see if i can come up with some info.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Yes, there is a link.

And you're basing this assertion on? You suggest chemtrails aren't real or morgellons?

These are just a FEW of hundreds and hundreds of photos taken from my backyard in southeastern Arizona in an area with NO commercial flight paths due to the sky above the army base I live next to is restricted-yet I see commercial airplanes flying at about 30-40k feet spraying this. Not just constant trails but intermittent, meaning I would watch them spray stop spray stop. I've watched for 6 years as far as morgellons I'm just beginning my research on that.

edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: added pics

edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: added more info

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yes, there is a link.

And you're basing this assertion on? You suggest chemtrails aren't real or morgellons?

Neither are real, they are just made up.

What are you basing your claim that they are real on?

en.wikipedia.org...

CDC researchers issued the results of their multi-year study in January 2012, indicating that there were no disease organisms present in Morgellons patients, the fibers found consisted mainly of cellulose, which the CDC suggested were likely cotton, and concluded that, in these respects, the condition was "similar to more commonly recognized conditions such as delusional infestation".[8][9]

edit on 19-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Yes, there is a link.

go ahead and look at the pics in my 2nd post
you're basing you're assertion on what evidence, might I ask?

edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: correcting myself

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Nice pictures of contrails - what town are those taken from?

How do you know that they are "chemtrails"? Have you bothered to analyse them?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Nice pictures of contrails - what town are those taken from?

How do you know that they are "chemtrails"? Have you bothered to analyse them?

Yeah because contrails spread out from little pinpoints to giant clouds over hours and hours. Only been watching contrails my whole life (22 years born and raised in Denver metro area (until 7 years ago when I moved to Arizona) I saw the sky filled with planes night and day I know the difference but hey. Yep normal contrails behavior and yes I have watched and video taped them as they spread. Did you miss part about the airs pace being restricted because an army base? Figure it out. Southeastern arizona. Army base. Not hard to figure out. And I'm not gonna argue semantics because even if I had them analyzed and hand delivered to you it still wouldn't be enough I'm sure.

edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: because

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yes, there is a link.

en.wikipedia.org...

CDC researchers issued the results of their multi-year study in January 2012, indicating that there were no disease organisms present in Morgellons patients, the fibers found consisted mainly of cellulose, which the CDC suggested were likely cotton, and concluded that, in these respects, the condition was "similar to more commonly recognized conditions such as delusional infestation".[8][9]

Ok yeah a wikepedia article with results from -the CDC. Im done with you.
edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: rain drops keep falling on my head

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yeah because contrails spread out from little pinpoints to giant clouds over hours and hours.

Very true, they do that!
contrailscience.com...

Only been watching contrails my whole life (22 years born and raised in Denver metro area (until 7 years ago when I moved to Arizona) I saw the sky filled with planes night and day I know the difference

There is no difference, as chemtrails do not actually exist!

If you are that worried by "chemtrails" just use vinegar!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

Fort Huachuca is listed as the Army base in that area, and the airfield is open 24 hours, and operates with the city as well as the military. The restricted airspace is listed on flight maps as R-2303A/B/C, and R-2312. R-2312 is restricted at all times, but only covers a tiny area. R-2303 is open when the tower is manned, and is self controlled when the tower isn't.

www.sierravistaaz.gov...

www.re.state.az.us...

The restricted airspace in that area extends up to 30,000 feet. That means that anything above that altitude can travel over that airspace, whenever they want to with no restrictions.

Air traffic controllers at Fort Huachuca’s Libby Army Airfield work in a unique environment; approximately 1,575 square miles of restricted airspace surround them.

The area extends up 30,000 feet in the air. “We are the only airfield with a restricted air space sitting right on top of us, we are in the middle of it” said Tower Chief George Bennett.

“This creates a unique challenge for the controllers when it comes to accommodating the multiple aviation missions that utilize Libby Army Airfield,” he said.

In almost all other restricted airspaces, aircraft are kept away from the airspace to protect them from the hazardous activities that occur within the airspace, Bennett said.

“Here, because our airfield sits in the middle of the restricted space, we routinely allow aircraft access through the airspace so that they can utilize the airfield to accomplish their missions,” he said. “Because of the hazardous activities (UAS’s, small arms fire, etc.), the controllers have to issue precise headings, altitudes, and restrictions to the aircraft flying around Libby to keep them safe.”

secureanr.mediaspanonline.com...

So yes, normal commercial planes fly over that area all the time. So once again, the "no commercial routes" argument falls apart.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Fort Huachuca is listed as the Army base in that area, and the airfield is open 24 hours, and operates with the city as well as the military. The restricted airspace is listed on flight maps as R-2303A/B/C, and R-2312. R-2312 is restricted at all times, but only covers a tiny area. R-2303 is open when the tower is manned, and is self controlled when the tower isn't.

www.sierravistaaz.gov...

www.re.state.az.us...

The restricted airspace in that area extends up to 30,000 feet. That means that anything above that altitude can travel over that airspace, whenever they want to with no restrictions.

Air traffic controllers at Fort Huachuca’s Libby Army Airfield work in a unique environment; approximately 1,575 square miles of restricted airspace surround them.

The area extends up 30,000 feet in the air. “We are the only airfield with a restricted air space sitting right on top of us, we are in the middle of it” said Tower Chief George Bennett.

“This creates a unique challenge for the controllers when it comes to accommodating the multiple aviation missions that utilize Libby Army Airfield,” he said.

In almost all other restricted airspaces, aircraft are kept away from the airspace to protect them from the hazardous activities that occur within the airspace, Bennett said.

“Here, because our airfield sits in the middle of the restricted space, we routinely allow aircraft access through the airspace so that they can utilize the airfield to accomplish their missions,” he said. “Because of the hazardous activities (UAS’s, small arms fire, etc.), the controllers have to issue precise headings, altitudes, and restrictions to the aircraft flying around Libby to keep them safe.”

secureanr.mediaspanonline.com...

So yes, normal commercial planes fly over that area all the time. So once again, the "no commercial routes" argument falls apart.

That part may fall apart yes but I've not only seen them flying lower than 30k feet-question the validity of my distance judgement if you like-and I've observed over 40 different trails in the sky at any one time and spread out into a massive cloud cover that causes a haze that sometimes COVERS THE TOWN. You cannot see the Dragoons in the West about 50 miles away, Can BARELY see the Huachuca's (barely 12 miles away-cant see the whetstones or chiricauas if you head in those directions you can't see town. That normal contrails behavior?!!

40 trails that day as at least 8 commercial jets flew back and forth all day and presumably all night (yes I watched them with binoculars) even making patterns-most notably an x shape which helped facilitate the spread. It also spread north in the Airstream that runs above us. Living here for 7 years I have become very familar with flight patterns and none of the times this crap was sprayed was it routine. It was always like you see with a MINIMUM of three ( sometimes as many as 7-8) planes simultaneously flying back and forth in the same directions at different distances across the sky. There is no REGULAR flight traffic. None. Zero. zip nada. 7 years have yet to see a consistent pattern. Anyway I'm not worried about the chemtrails. Really not worried about much in fact. This is rather amusing as I was preparing a thread on this exact topic which is why I had my photos handy so

Oh and if you could go ahead and post a pic of commercial air routes that run above sierra vista that'd save me trouble

edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: the children wont anyone think of the children?!

edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: asking a favor

edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: no real reason...just because

edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Read the links. There are 800 movements a day through the restricted portion of their airspace. And contrails don't only form over 30,000 feet depending on weather in the area. The military flies all kinds of training in the area, including refueling. There are even small scheduled commercial flights to the base airport.

Any commercial flight transiting that area is going to go over it. Flights from one airport to another don't fly set routes day after day because of weather and other variables.
edit on 11/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Read the links. There are 800 movements a day through the restricted portion of their airspace. And contrails don't only form over 30,000 feet depending on weather in the area. The military flies all kinds of training in the area, including refueling. There are even small scheduled commercial flights to the base airport.

Any commercial flight transiting that area is going to go over it. Flights from one airport to another don't fly set routes day after day because of weather and other variables.

I don't need to read the damn links I live the links. I SEE with MY EYES I PULL THE CRAP OFF MY KIDS AND DOG! The sticky, almost cobweb like CRAP that DROPS from the sky. Don't tell me to read crap until you come live here for 7 years and experience it for yourself, until you can barely breath because of the haze covering after they spray. Until then I'll go ahead and believe my eyes. Thanks.
edit on 19-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: Ugh

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Lots of wind in Chino Valley, the largest rain fall this past summer ever, as for it being melted fibers from biodegradable bandages? Sure why not? Chino Valley has large areas, ranches with plenty of cattle.

It may seem like a mystery, we get it here in Mo. as well, very strange stuff indeed but the explanation of it being fibers from biodegradable bandages could be it.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hi Zap, when I was outthere in 06 I was witness to a refueling midair! It was freaky and we were astounded by it, called the local towers and they of course were ??? A very busy area for Military training. Only saw it once but it was amazing.

Side note:
Cloud seeding that area was one of the first things I heard in CT circles.
edit on pm1130pmWed, 19 Nov 2014 20:36:25 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join