It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the demand for fluoride "ENHANCED" water coming from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here's the really messed up one:

So let's see...

1. Infants DONT HAVE TEETH

2. Children lose their first set of teeth anyway.

3. Babies are especially suceptible to flouride toxicity.

I mean WTF really... My wife was born and raised with zero flouride in her drinking water (Scotland) and has some of the best teeth Ive ever seen. She does this revolutionary practice called brushing her teeth.....
edit on 16-11-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: James1970
Got any evidence that drinking sunscreen helps avoid a sunburn?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
Here's the really messed up one:

Destruction of the thyroid and pineal gland should begin early, apparently.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Dr Paul, a world renound biochemist that advises corperations and governments, not only that but if phage endorses it, it must be suspect lo
Note how he shows how statistics are used to mislead you l
edit on 16-11-2014 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2014 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Dental health is a public health issue. No one is getting rich selling fluoride.

Actually dentists get rich from repairing teeth so I doubt that NOW, the American system actually wants to take away money from RICH organizations that have lobbyists in bed with the "good government system" that's there for the people.

Public health issue my a$$

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Fluoride was initially used in prison camps in Nazi Germany to make the prisoners more docile and complacent, due to the areas of the brain where fluoride compounds and collects.

Fluoride is a bi product of aluminum and fertilizer plants, which accrues in the filters of the smoke stacks. This product was extremely expensive to dispose of,, but due to a"scientific " discovery, by a man whom was funded by the industrial industries, it was found that fluoride was helpful for one teeth.

However, it was only deemed primarily helpful on the TOPICAL application, NOT ingestion. Prolonged ingestion had been linked to countless medical problems, including but not limited to, gestational problems/cancer, ulcers, certain memory/brain ailments, brittle bones, etc.

I went to school for dentistry, and this was a major subject I tackled on my personal time

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Fluoride was initially used in prison camps in Nazi Germany to make the prisoners more docile and complacent, due to the areas of the brain where fluoride compounds and collects.
Evidence to back up this claim?

Fluoride is a bi product of aluminum and fertilizer plants, which accrues in the filters of the smoke stacks.
No, it isn't.

However, it was only deemed primarily helpful on the TOPICAL application, NOT ingestion.
False. Interest in fluoride in the prevention of caries began when it was found that in regions with naturally fluoridated water there were fewer caries than elsewhere.
It works

edit on 11/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

Fluoride is a bi product of aluminum and fertilizer plants, which accrues in the filters of the smoke stacks. This product was extremely expensive to dispose of,, but due to a"scientific " discovery, by a man whom was funded by the industrial industries, it was found that fluoride was helpful for one teeth.

However, it was only deemed primarily helpful on the TOPICAL application, NOT ingestion. Prolonged ingestion had been linked to countless medical problems, including but not limited to, gestational problems/cancer, ulcers, certain memory/brain ailments, brittle bones, etc.

I went to school for dentistry, and this was a major subject I tackled on my personal time
THIS

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: okamitengu

in my opinion there is no way cavities is a good enough reason to mass medicate populations
Really. Poor oral hygiene can have devastating consequences and not everyone brushes and flosses after every meal.

I suppose you think chlorination is bad too? Chlorine is poison in high enough concentrations but it sure does a good job of killing bacteria in drinking water.

i fail to see how some peoples issues with dental hygiene means an entire population needs to be medicated. Devastating consequences, more than any of our other massive health issues? like diabetes? obesity? heart disease?
surely any of those are more important than halitosis or cavities?
why do we have to medicate EVERYONE in order to treat a few who could receive treatment directly for issues from a health professional. INCLUDING preventative fluoridation via add on home filters OR oral rinse etc.

there is NO logical reason to treat everyone for something that is this minor in society.

finally phage, I need to point out it does you a great disservice to try to strawman with chlorine like that. its not the discussion topic at this time, and my opinions on chlorination are not relevant to this topic, fluoridation.

if you want to discuss chlorination of water, I'm happy to in another thread should you be interested enough to start one.

i expect more of you than that kind of twisting a thread.. disappointed.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Personal anecdote, do what you will with it.

I grew up in rural Michigan, all of us kids had well water. I was fortunate enough to have an aunt that encouraged my mother to administer fluoride treatments twice a month. Went to my 20th high school reunion last summer and of the people that showed up, I was the one with the most teeth by a -wide- margin.

Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
Personal anecdote, do what you will with it.

I grew up in rural Michigan, all of us kids had well water. I was fortunate enough to have an aunt that encouraged my mother to administer fluoride treatments twice a month. Went to my 20th high school reunion last summer and of the people that showed up, I was the one with the most teeth by a -wide- margin.

Just sayin'.

Did you drink this fluoride?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
The gist of the study that phage posted says that the introduction flouride before the teeth erupt is systemic meaning it will find its way through the body and get to the yet to erupt teeth..however based on my partial read after that(post eruption) the action is topical, so why are we ingesting the flouride?..spitting it out would seem as effective. The study does say that flouride in the saliva is what helps but as its not systemic the flouride in the saliva is stricktly a byproduct of you having it in your mouth and nothing to do with its ingestion. Thats how I read it.??

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

While I would still argue with fluoride not being appropriate for "topical" use, this thread is about ingesting it, which is clearly unnecessary and dangerous.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Www.Fluoridation.com/atomic bomb.htm

I know you have a history of debunking everything that gets posted here, but this is pretty much set in stone.

Yes, I suppose when you drink fluoride, it remains on your teeth for a short time after, so technically that doors aid in the topical application of it. However, once ingested, it does much more harm than good

Also, what you, asking most everyone what fail to mention, is that there is a great difference between calcium fluoride and sodium fluoride. One is naturally found in water, the other is a chemical bi product. The bi product, which is now becoming more prominently found in natural water source due to pollution and ground water contamination
edit on 16-11-2014 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: okamitengu

i fail to see how some peoples issues with dental hygiene means an entire population needs to be medicated.
Is natural fluoridation "medication?" Is spring water "medicated" because it contains chemicals that people think are beneficial? Fluoridation is a water treatment which has beneficial health effects, it is not medication.

there is NO logical reason to treat everyone for something that is this minor in society.
How about the fact that it works?

i expect more of you than that kind of twisting a thread.. disappointed.
I don't really care what you expect of me. I have as much right to my opinions as you do and the same right to express them here.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Yes, you're right.
and Yes, you're right.

Never seen fluoride get such an unfair beating anywhere as on ATS. It also has a cleansing property to it, that helps to clean some waters.

Uh, people, notice the teeth of peeps in some countries who don't use it, as compared to the teeth of Americans.

You guys are just being silly. Besides, I've had it in my water all my life, as has everyone else. Don't you think we'd all be dead by now? Or mutants, or there would be some sign of negative effects? Seriously, drink more water and leave off the Kool-Aid. You'll be much smarter.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Www.Fluoridation.com/atomic bomb.htm
Because fluoride is used in making nuclear weapons, it's bad?
Computers are used to kill people. Better stop using yours.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
PHAGE,

You're wrong about the source of flouride.

Flouride IS safe at very low levels, but naturally occuring flouride is absolutely not the same as the sodium flouride used to flouridate toothpaste and water supplies.

We literally have BILLIONS of tons of sodium flouride sitting in huge stacks here in Florida, leftover from the Phosphate mining.

Google images search for Florida gypsum stacks and you will see what I'm talking about.

Either way, your body CAN process both forms, but is left with an-ions after processing sodium flouride (im going on old medical school memory here).

Also you don't need any additional flouride beyond the small amount in municipal water supplies. Even less if you eat fresh fruit and veg as they contain organic flouride in sufficient amounts. It is absolutely possible for people to get flourosis and that's becoming more common as we add flouride to every damn thing like it's some freakin miracle drug....
edit on 16-11-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It's the name of the article, not the matter included in it. If you visit the website, there's a trove of information. Don't be so quick to judge a book by its cover.

Either way, I'm sure you've heard of all the articles pertaining to fast food and the chemicals included in its menu items, and the related health effects caused by them.

Case in point. Just because the fda days it's edible, doesn't mean it's safe

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join