It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibal restaurant 'with roasted human heads on the menu' shut down by police.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The source

Second source. (A more local source, I think)

Police arrested 11 people and closed a restaurant after two human heads wrapped in cellophane were discovered at a hotel restaurant that had been serving human flesh. A tip-off led police to the macabre discovery in Anambra, Nigeria, with 11 people being arrested and AK-47 guns and other weapons being seized. Human flesh was apparently being sold as an expensive treat at the restaurant, with authorities saying that roasted human head was even on the menu.

As I sat and added the links to this story I was trying to find words. I still haven't found many.
Some people in this world are "devolving"....Wow, just wow!

This about sums it up

"What is this country turning into? Can you imagine people selling human flesh as meat," he added. "Seriously I’m beginning to fear people in this part of the world.

....though, I would say, what is happening in this world because it damn sure isn't just one country or another. Evil has near full reign on this Earth at this point.
Truly sickening.

....I honestly cannot find anything more to say about it. A "minimal thread" this may be, but when one is without words...well, one is without words.

Hang everyone involved!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
HHhhhm
Finger licking good.

OMG I know protein is hard to get for some but.....

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Its nothing new, and evil has always reigned. Cannibalism has gone on since the beginning of time. The only difference here is they got caught, and thankfully so. So you could argue that thanks to this evil being discovered and put a stop to, then the reign of evil is slightly lesser.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

"I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised," a pastor who had visited the eatery said. "So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.

Apparently it must have been "finger licking good" because this pastor claims to have had some without realizing it was human meat.
...I guess the large price tag (whatever N700 is) caused him to think he was eating something else. Or maybe he is just playing dumb. Who knows.

....I'm still a bit taken back and without many words here, so I'm sort of just rambling.
WTF is wrong with some people? I mean, I understand humans have a LONG history of cannibalism but can we please just relegate that to the past? It's not really one of those "bright points" in our history, I don't want to see it become "trendy".

.....this world is more lost by the day

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Meateating is meateating, people chewing on corpses. Stupid is as stupid does (I was stupid in this way for the majority of my life....but I guess I would have drawn the line at human heads, unless the seasonings were perfect).

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

Its nothing new, and evil has always reigned. Cannibalism has gone on since the beginning of time.

I couldn't agree more. Though, while it has gone on since the beginning of time, it make it no less repugnant in our modern world.

So you could argue that thanks to this evil being discovered and put a stop to, then the reign of evil is slightly lesser.

Yes, this could be argued. Though, it could be said that evil just went a bit more "underground" in this case. I doubt the main culprits were working in that hotel. Someone was/is making money here and it isn't the cooks at the restaurant.
Then again, maybe I'm wrong and they [hopefully] got everyone involved and your argument is correct.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

As a meat eater I will only disagree on moral grounds. Somewhere the line must be drawn.
I have said many times that placed in a position where stranded with others who died before me (not of sickness of course) where I was starving, I would consume human flesh. I see nothing wrong with that in a survival situation, unless you are killing off others to feed yourself. Again, the moral lines MUST be drawn somewhere.

Potentially harvesting (or kidnapping) people to kill for consumption is a far cry from eating the flesh of a corpse that died while in said survival situation, don't you think?

though.....

but I guess I would have drawn the line at human heads, unless the seasonings were perfect

if they got those seasonings JUST right....and maybe hide the eyes on the head.

(Ok....I'm done joking about this sick sh#t. I just woke up for crying out loud. And here I am discussing cannibalism with my morning coffee. On second though, WTF is wrong with ME!)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Canada recently introduced a law against newcomers bringing in "barbaric practices" and many people were thinking the word barbaric was far-fetched. After reading this though, I think it is spot on. (Yes, I know, I am not one to praise any part of the Harper regime, but this is an exception.)

Boko Haram means no education, and we can see how this so illustrates just how low humanity sinks without it. Truly horrific.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I agree.
If it meant me and my own surviving I would eat a dead human.
Just look at those Argie rugby players who had to do it to survive.
I have only ever once in my life been truly starving and I would have eaten my dead grandma at the time.

(post by HUMBLEONE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Why is all this creepy weird stuff being glamourized now? like hotels putting it on menu's making out like its the new Caviar or something, what's next its only for the upper class and elite that can afford it because they are so superior to us and all that right? so why shouldn't they eat their fellow humans, they're just that much above us and all.. this is awful this is so many different kinds of F'd up I don't even know where to begin!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You are not alone at being at a loss for words here. Like, WOW! Ya have to figure that something like this would surface after a while though. Just because this one got caught, doesn't mean it is the only place doing this. Probably at least a few more doing it as well...... Syx.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Nice Recovery, from your first sentence, by adding more lines of something a bit more 'palatable'!. LOL!!!
Syx.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

EEEWWW. I wonder if the people in Nigeria are considered certified organic? I sure wouldn't want to eat human flesh with all the unnatural food chemistry we consume.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Canada recently introduced a law against newcomers bringing in "barbaric practices" ...

Like rooting for US hockey teams?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Cook everyone involved !

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: aboutface
Canada recently introduced a law against newcomers bringing in "barbaric practices" ...

Like rooting for US hockey teams?

Why not?
All the players are Canadians. ...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
OK im hungry now

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I wonder what is going through people heads when they do this kind of stuff, LOL Roasted Head, I would think if your going to eat a head, you would really want to know whos head you were eating. Because most of the cannibals Ive heard of, eat human fleash for the super human power it supposedly gives you, What a load of crap.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Also doesnt eating human brains actually end up giving the person a horrible disease, I want to say it was a flesh eating bacteria. Seriously no joke. LOL due to the amount of nerve cells or something they are consuming. Thought I heard about some syrians who all died because they ate parts of the brains from some guys severed head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join