It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Girl Walks Around Mumbai(India) For 10 Hours. And Proves That Not All Men Are The Same.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

my point is it is not as widespread as its perceived or its sensationalized by TRP hungry media

well my (and more importantly my wife's) direct life experience says otherwise. i bet you never met a person that had a man openly masturbate to them while on the subway. Then, when she (justifiably) freaks the hell out and starts screaming at him the NYPD gave her a ticket for disorderly conduct.

Bet you never knew someone that cant leave their house with getting beeped at.

I bet you never knew someone that had to not walk on certain street because they get followed and or screamed at. and it most certainly is not in the extreme minority. but like i said i bet you've never seen it or had to deal with it so clearly its not a issue.

I bet you never had someone come up to your wife and pull the headphones off her head so they could try to get her number.

I bet you never had someone follow your significant other for blocks while he mutters about how he could just rape her if she wont respond.

My point: it is far more common than you think, and far more people do it that you think.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join