It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS plotting Ebola terror attack to kill westerners with infected syringes warns security chief

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Think this should be filed away along with the idea that ISIS will start infecting themselves and becoming suicide infection bombs.

Scaremongering, I tell you.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Either they have to eat it to get ebola or sleep with them, actually I know that people in some areas of Africa that live in the more far away regions were getting injected after eating bush animals infected.

That is supposedly how once in a while ebola would sprout from nowhere.

But unless is a black market to the particular animals infected already I don't see how this could be possible.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Explain? I can only say that it is possible to do and why wouldn't they? It's a lot simpler than being strapped with a bomb and a lot simpler than driving a van into a shopping mall (although these methods would kill a lot quicker than a virus injection) but they could infect a lot with a virus and kill Millions instead of just a few hundred.

No it is not possible, I just told you why in the post you qouted yet you completely ignored it. Kill millions. The current virus has killed nowhere near that amount of people so why would it do so after a few extra ISIS organised infections?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Why? many are alleged defectors generals and scientist from places such as Syria, Libya, Turkey who are fully trained in combat and we're already aware of them having stolen various weapons, tested them on animals etc..while they are a bunch of crazy fanatics, that doesn't mean they're all idiots.

Also in Maryrdom the nutcases see suicide bombings etc as a fast track to paradise. They're not logical people who are afraid of dying - they just want to kill as many infidels as possible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join