It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS plotting Ebola terror attack to kill westerners with infected syringes warns security chief

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog
Freedom of religion...... At this point it seems that this religion has been hijacked.
One more idea- certain Christian religions share the host by drinking out of the same wine cup. Not a safe practice during these times. A [pretend] converted Muslim committed to jihad could intentionally contract the illness and then spread it through saliva to the entire group via the wine cup.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gardener1

You gave been thinking a lot about this. Are you a terrorist?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Valid points.... We will have to shut down the Vatican too

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply
to: tavi45

That response is not productive. I would not be on this site if I did not have legitimate concerns that need to be addressed.
The government and the CDC have been much too arrogant in their belief that we can handle anything. All of us need to be vigilant and consider potential risks and areas of exposure. We have become too complacent and have been sliding towards the view that the government is capable of caring for us in all matters.
We do need to step up and be responsible for ourselves and be observant of our surroundings and adjust our behaviors accordingly!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: sayzaar

I dunno but aren't there already members of ISIS in Western Africa? That 'Boko Haram' lot are in cahoots with ISIS I think.

And couldn't ISIS send a few people to an infected area disguised as Doctors or AID workers? They pretend to be helping a victim but instead take samples??

Ok, can you describe how the operation would go from there? Let's say ISIS got hold of the virus, then what?

Well, I'm not all that sophisticated, but I'd probably get as many Western martyrdom volunteers as I could find, buy them tickets to my target country, then just before departure, infect them.

Once there, put 'em up in some cheap hotels, until they get end-stage sick. Then, someone with a little medical training arrives, and draws as much blood as possible. You could probably get fancy and centrifuge / filter the result, or maybe not. Then, crowded transit hubs + aerosolizing sprayers. Or, perhaps a busboy at a large hotel puts a little something extra in the salad dressing at a large banquet. You get the idea.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog
We do not need to be extreme, but some behavior modification is needed. For example in Japan people bow to each other rather than shake hands. That does limit personal contact exposure.
Survival of the fittest! Either we change or become like the dinosaurs and become extinct.
Personally I believe we are flexible and can change and modify our behavior but first we need to identify areas of concern.
I am not going to put my head in the sand like an ostrich! We have a problem so let's figure out what to do!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

That is along the same thoughts that I have had. The entire Ebola issue combined with terrorists activity is the perfect storm.
We do not want to lose our freedoms and our rights, however in my readings I have come across several articles that have suggested that the survival rate is higher for under the age of 45. Some have suggested that resources should only be used on those individuals since there is a limited supply of possibly effective vaccines.
I guess the rest just get sent to a FEMA camp in their local area.
Sorry no happy thoughts about this one.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

It's would be incredibly easy to make and disperse and widely available in animals - a number of those involved in IS are qualified doctors, biologists and the like, basic equipment can prevent infection - plus if it was a suicide attack the moron who carries out the actual attack wouldn't care about it killing them.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
HappyThoughts

I had already adressed this.

How are they going to inject people without them noticing. Also, they are in Syria and Iraq. Even if they send an infected person, how is this person going to board a plane and travel? And even then. Infected people have travelled out of Africa before. How many people did they infect on their journey? 5 cases outside of Africa. No further infections outside of Africa.

Explain.

Just so you know. I was not implying anything with my remark about your 3 posts... just that you could have 'edited' the first post to include your postings you made on the other 2. That's all I was telling you. No need to keep this on your mind.

Moving on...

Explain? I can only say that it is possible to do and why wouldn't they? It's a lot simpler than being strapped with a bomb and a lot simpler than driving a van into a shopping mall (although these methods would kill a lot quicker than a virus injection) but they could infect a lot with a virus and kill Millions instead of just a few hundred.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ebola tipped blow gun darts

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

There's plenty of stuff to fix that is real and here already. Ultra paranoid speculation and fear mongering seems pointless. Just my 2 cents. Carry on

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

How they are going to do this?

I mean it sound like scaremongering agenda.

First of all, how they are going to get the body fluids from infected victims without getting infected, then how they are going to transport this samples or infected fluids

It sounds silly and stupid and just like propaganda to me.

Unless is a black market of infected ebola fluids out there, I don't get it

Now if I hear that is ebola sprouting in the middle east as an epidemic then I would worry about any use of ebola as a biological weapon.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
All they need to do is get infected and go to a populated area such as Grand Central Station and just start touching railings, seats, door handles....Coughing/sneezing on anyone walking by. Or they could take their blood, mix it with water and start spraying it all over. Once they finish with that hub they could hop on a train/plane and go infect some other region.

This method would be much more effective than say strapping a bomb to their chest. Not to mention our borders are wide open it wouldn't take much to slip by the "screening stations."

Or who is to say that they don't have assets already here in the states(as we know they are already recruiting within the US) waiting to be infected....Once they get the virus they spread it like a web across the states, each asset going to a different region to assure their success.

It would only take a few cases in key hospitals to literally shut everyting down. As we are well aware our hospitals are not ready for this type of outbreak and with the CDC managing things it would surely spiral out of control.

.....This is truly a scary scenario....

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Your thinking rationally....These people are not rational. If they have no problem bombing themselves, why do you think they would have a problem infecting themselves? They wouldn't.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I seriously doubt ISIS has the capability to weaponize Ebola. Whats the bet they end up infecting themselves or their own people.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There has been some talk about how useless Ebola is as biological weapon. Because its not airborne, you simply can't spray it and even if someone sneezes right front of you, its very unlikely you get Ebola. It also multiplies slowly in our body so the patients don't spread it that easily.

There are much more dangerous biological weapons out there, Ebola is a joke as biological weapon.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavedweller88
All they need to do is get infected and go to a populated area such as Grand Central Station and just start touching railings, seats, door handles....Coughing/sneezing on anyone walking by. Or they could take their blood, mix it with water and start spraying it all over. Once they finish with that hub they could hop on a train/plane and go infect some other region.

This method would be much more effective than say strapping a bomb to their chest. Not to mention our borders are wide open it wouldn't take much to slip by the "screening stations."

Or who is to say that they don't have assets already here in the states(as we know they are already recruiting within the US) waiting to be infected....Once they get the virus they spread it like a web across the states, each asset going to a different region to assure their success.

It would only take a few cases in key hospitals to literally shut everyting down. As we are well aware our hospitals are not ready for this type of outbreak and with the CDC managing things it would surely spiral out of control.

.....This is truly a scary scenario....

Ebola doesn't spread via touch contact, except if you lick your fingers afterwards. It doesn't go through the skin.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think they are just pissed that ebola took all the attention away from them

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What if they get hold of a bat or monkey instead?

Can do it that way.

Anyway, I dont know. I was just the messenger!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

If someone sneezes towards your face and you get 'sprayed' you can get infected through eyes, nose or mouth by inhaling.

So get one sicko in a subway sneezing and coughing on people and you get 100s of infected people in a matter of days.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join