It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell down the rabbit hole. The truth is hyperdimensional.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Thanks for openly revealing your vulnerability like that. Thats difficult to do anywhere. I was wondering if you feel that your empathy or sensitive nature is a strength now since you have learned to 'accept' it?

Do you fear it still or treat it like an arrow in your quiver? Are you able to control it at will, control it sometimes, or not at all?

During my 'outdoor' phase I knew someone that said they couldn't live in apartments near other people or hold a job because he could hear others thoughts. In his mind that was a burden all the time, he had no control over it.

We called him Catman ( i don't know why). He was black, from Mississippi and cooked the best pan fried chicken over a flame that I ever tasted. He was polite, friendly and when he made chicken everyone gathered to partake. He would be patient till everyone ate and then he would say, alright everyone has to go now so I can get some peace.

I asked him one time why and he told me, because I can hear y'all thoughts. To many people around and I get confused. He said he couldn't tell sometimes between his thoughts and others. He also sensed ghosts and I thought that was amazingly revealing. If he hears others 'thoughts', it makes sense he could sense invisible spirits the same way, I guess.

One more question if its okay, does your sensitivity increase the closer you get to someone or is it the same at any distance? Like eye contact is enough or do you have to be up close to get these impressions?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: genma
a reply to: intrptr

Ok here goes:

1.) From the time I enter the office at 8am until the time I leave at 4pm my coworkers stare/glare at me. Sometimes it's all very subtle but you know it's happening. My office doesn't have cubicles. It's more of an open workspace but we all have desks with low walls. They will often cough or make a sudden loud noise behind me to get a reaction. I catch it 99% of the time. If I feel confident enough I will turn my head really fast and catch them in the act. I am a hypersensitive so they know this kind of stuff really gets under my skin. They are trying to induce a fear response which I have given many times. It seems like it empowers them. This one guy in the office had very low self confidence until I came along. He drains my energy now.

2.) Complete strangers that I've never seen before in my life will often do the same thing as described above. I may be out doing an errand or walking downtown and people will do their best to make me feel inferior. This includes more blatant staring, coughing, or showing off in front of me for no reason.

3.) When I drive my car it's even more obvious. Complete strangers will exhibit super human awareness of my location. People stare at me through their review mirrors and make superiority gestures so that they know I see them. They see me without even turning their head to look in the side and rear mirrors. It's uncanny. Also, why are my windows and mirrors so clear when everyone else's on the road are somehow darker and harder to see into? It's more than just a layer of tint.

What is the single constant factor here?

That's right.... it's you.

You are seeing things and placing meaning on those things which is feeding your paranoia and psychosis.

My advice would be to visit a doctor, your symptoms maybe treatable with medication.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for openly revealing your vulnerability like that. Thats difficult to do anywhere. I was wondering if you feel that your empathy or sensitive nature is a strength now since you have learned to 'accept' it? Do you fear it still or treat it like an arrow in your quiver? Are you able to control it at will, control it sometimes, or not at all?

Your post was right on the money, I can relate to catman, sent chills up my spine.

it is more under control now that I understand it, but still draining, I totally understand catmans saying he needed the peace, also I can pick up moods of forum members

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

…also I can pick up moods of forum members

Somewhat here, too. But I prefer to see people to understand them better. For me the interaction of the internet is a blank wall mostly. I have no idea who's on the other end of communications.

But I am mostly visually oriented, for me its a strong part of discerning.

Sometimes I'm like, If I could just get a glimpse of that other person I am sharing with…

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is definitely one of those things that you need to experience in order to believe. Had I saw myself writing this post 5 years ago I would've thought I went off the deep end. I have a level head on my shoulders and enough wisdom to perceive what others cannot. Part of this is due to my hypersensitive nature. I pick up on everything and I'm telling you this goes much deeper than you think. I've been doing so much research on the subject and analysis of the past 5 years of my life and it's all starting to add up.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: genma

I have a level head on my shoulders and enough wisdom to perceive what others cannot.

sorry but that's not very level headed when you have to say you have wisdom and can see what other cannot,

That's egotistical

Like in my post you ignored, its your own mind trying deceive you,

I am a hypocrite so I know what I speak of and know the damage one do to themselves if they persist in their ways.

The whole post I reply to is an advertisement for your own vision of yourself,

I've been doing so much research on the subject and analysis of the past 5 years of my life and it's all starting to add up.

Good for you or maybe bad for you, things can add up and you start to have more on your plate than you can handle and that's when you might miss the simple things in life right in front of you.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Hi Nechash - can you elaborate a little on this?

Pick up the big book of Alcoholics Anonymous for a little illumination on the topic of vampires seeking reformation, but tread carefully, that occult manuscript was designed as a trap.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Alcoholics Anonymous came out of the spiritual reformations made by a religious society. While they were treating Alcoholism in a very real sense, they were also treating Alcoholism in a spiritual sense, which is the practice of imbibing spiritual energy stolen from others in order to improve upon the quality of your life.

If you look at the 12 steps, none of these have anything whatsoever to do with drinking alcohol. These are spiritual solutions for a selfish being so that they might become rectified by surrendering their independence and personal control over their lives to a "higher power." Most people assume this higher power is God, personally, I think it is far less virtuous than that. My instinct tells me these people are surrendering to a cult of personality beginning at the top of their brotherhood and descending in a direct line of association from ascended master to initiate in a sponsor system.

To the average drunk who is spiritually dead and who is there simply out of mental illness, disorganized life, or court order, the association means little and offers little, but for a specific type of spiritual initiate who has a direct line of descent from the founding members of the Akron, OH group, this is an occult society which offers access to hundreds or thousands of broken individuals from which to draw spiritual energy for the working of occult sciences.

It is my opinion that for this type of "Alcoholic," they are not getting the drunk to surrender to God, but to their own authority, to their own vision of what they'd like to see from the initiate, and it is a type of spiritual ponzi scheme which leads those at the top to benefit greatly while those at the bottom give all they can of themselves for little to no reward. If you read the Big Book, it says explicitly that the 12 steps are not limited to just Alcoholics, but can be applied to anyone and that it was the goal of the society to eventually devise 12 step groups outside of the realm of people with addiction problems.

Just go to a speaker meeting and you will hear stories about how those at the top, even at a very low level have turned their lives around magnificently while those at the bottom live broken lives, misunderstanding from the very outset the nature of the society they have engaged with. The same is true of Freemasonry and Kabbalah and Rosicrucianism and most of these mystical societies. Those at the top live comfortably while those at the bottom struggle to varying degrees, and when an initiate comes along who is a generator of talent, who can channel the light effectively and bear prosperity into reality, these "experts" cling to this type of person like parasites, riding their coattails to the top, and at the end of the day the victim is grateful to the parasite for "saving them."

Truly they saved themselves. All Alcoholics Anonymous does for these people is it encourages them to unlock latent abilities that they already possess and to turn away from a life of self-destruction and hostile competition. Surrendering your individual will is never necessary.

"Do unto others as you would have them to unto you." Would you want someone to lead you to a sacrificial altar, thrust a knife into your hand and tell you that the only path to salvation was to slit your own throat? This is the type of society that we have tolerated for far too long on this planet.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Thanks for the detailed response.

I have to say that much of what you posted resonates with me although I'd really like to re-read it and think about it some more. This is the first time I've ever seen thoughts and analysis along these lines regarding this.

Kudos to you for your well thought out analysis and post.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I can tell everyone with utmost confidence, gangstalking is real. I can also tell everyone with utmost confidence that I wish it would stop, as I recently walked out of a good paying Engineeering job because of the 3rd job to be gangstalked at.

I am a fairly normal individual, 39 years old, a 20 year Engineer, suffer from ADHD, raised Catholic and one that is vocal on truth (such as Cannabis cures cancer), at least on Facebook. I participate in voting and pay my taxes on time. I would not label myself a whistleblower as I have NEVER revealed unknown information, do NOT hack into ANYTHING but rather one that knows how to research already known released information on the public internet using nothing more than Google search. No big f'in deal.

I have always tried to be very compliant both as an employee as well as the with the law. I am not perfect and have made mistakes.

Gangstalking could be happening to me for any number of reasons mentioned or all of them. They seems to know nearly every detail of the Targeted Individual's (T.I.) life, seem to have insight into knowledge of things discussed or done inside my home and display those details in unusual ways such as license plates, people using weird hand gestures, same color cars ALWAYS get in front of you from the time you leave home, everywhere you go and when they reveal their names (ex. Christian), Doctor office TV looped "advertisement" using very specific details about your life CONSTANTLY in a barrage of non-stop stalking / harrassment.

From my reaearch into gangstalking, it seems it has ties back to Hitler as the founder of this evil. Also based on my research, indicates that gangstalking a T.I. most often always results in insanity / suicide by the T.I. due to it continuing for long durations (20 years), putting gangstalking in the attempted murder / murder category.

I have been taking pictures and video of the events as a means to try to stop it from continuing but also to try and protect myself legally should the need arise. Primarily while on the road while driving, using a local recording device due to SmartPhone not being a reliable means (pictures seem to corrupt, unable to upload to Facebook, etc).

Wish me luck. I certainly wouldn't turn down any Prayers either for God to continue to protect me and I am doing everything I can to stifle gangstalking in a non-violent manner while hopefully helping to expose it in order to try and prevent it from happening to anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join