It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK could see 10 EBOLA cases by Christmas!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: countingdown

I know the Daily Mail is a pile of...y'know, but I'd rather err on the side of caution...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Dose it matter the source can it not be ascertained that this ebola outbreak is unlike any others it has made it across many borders. It is a real threat believe it or not. Furthermore the discussion is worthy though there is an abundance of ebola threads. With very good reason a virus that is relatively new with such a high mortality rate and little even known about its origin and where it begin, we are facing some kind of surreal zombie apocalypse. Is it time to panic, no; should you be aware , should you have the discussion amongst your family and friends, yes.

edit on 14-10-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
You all know why the DM said 10 cases...that's two handfulls, innit!

Three days ago,

The first Ebola cases will soon emerge in the UK according to the government’s chief medical officer, who said the country should expect “a handful” of people to fall ill with the disease in coming months.

www.theguardian.com...

Haha f# me what are the odds for 15 by new year?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

One possible reason this outbreak of Ebola is not like any others could be that TPTB are responsible for its propagation.

Ask yourself why now, considering international travel and freight have been the same for around 50 years, why would Ebola now become so easily transmitted or such a problem?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa

originally posted by: smurfy
You all know why the DM said 10 cases...that's two handfulls, innit!

Three days ago,

The first Ebola cases will soon emerge in the UK according to the government’s chief medical officer, who said the country should expect “a handful” of people to fall ill with the disease in coming months.

www.theguardian.com...

Haha f# me what are the odds for 15 by new year?

Sure thing, that'll be two handfuls and one foot!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The question works in reverse why not now? Now seems as good as time as any for a worldwide pandemic. If tptb are so powerful why do they have to spend their efforts in the cladestine and shady power moves. When it would be easyier and more effeciant with so much power to just come out and enslave us all. This is not easyily explained,and this is where conspiracy breaks down, and you start to see the world really is as stupid as it seems and tptb are people like you and me just with a little power they often dont know what to do with, sinister plot maybe, ill take stupid is as stupid dose.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thank you all for the great responses.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stardust22

Yes mam.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Dose it matter the source can it not be ascertained that this ebola outbreak is unlike any others it has made it across many borders. It is a real threat believe it or not. Furthermore the discussion is worthy though there is an abundance of ebola threads. With very good reason a virus that is relatively new with such a high mortality rate and little even known about its origin and where it begin, we are facing some kind of surreal zombie apocalypse. Is it time to panic, no; should you be aware , should you have the discussion amongst your family and friends, yes.

Yes, that's the attitude I'm taking.
But I've just lost a friend of 20 years, in response to my advising her to cancel her trip to visit me in Yucatan, Mexico, after not having seen eachother in 8 years. Her trip would take her via Madrid, Spain, with a long holdover at Miami airport, then on to Belize, then Mexico.

How dumb of her to take offense, thinking that I didn't want to see her; rather than to listen to my well informed advice to "take personal responsibilty" to protect herself and all others she would come in contact with on her journey.
Imagine all those opportunities for her to pick up latent traces of the Ebola virus and then pass them on to others...half way around the world.

No, she was not going to cancell her trip!
She'll still do the whole trip and back to Spain; she just won't come to visit me.

Well, I say to her, "keep your head firmly driven into the sand, knowing that you could potentially get infected and many others around you as well." Better still..."go bury your whole self in the sand, BEFORE you commit such a selfish act"!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Its really not ill informed the public just really dosent know what we are dealing with. If you are already sure that a spread is happening than why not protect your friend let her come down inform her of the realtiy and hunker down. Survival is a must, and at some point we may realize its not a matter of contracting the disease and or spreading; but survival i see this pandemic much like hiv but with a much faster and highrr mortality rate, shes obviously going to maker own choices and that is her perrogative, you are only left with intellectual challenge. Let her come, visit her you may not know your days are numbered. Be smart and vigilant, most of all die the way you wish to die.im not saying this isnt containable but i am saying if it is not, there is very little you can do about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The bankers and there politician chums are not stupid im afraid. There's your TPTB right there, talk about hiding in plain sight!

As for the rest of us, and as your pointed out they do say "stupid is as stupid does". That quote sums up rather a significant percentage of humanity, and makes control over our population all the more viable. Especially so when combined with our mass media networks and the over simplified, essentially multiple choice opinions they present to the public.

And the reason TPTB remain in the shadows is simply because its how "they" maintain their form of control over the masses. If they were even to openly or overtly attempt to influence of society I imagine some kind of revolution would ensure but you cannot revolt against that which you cannot see.

Why do you think our basic freedoms are being removed on almost a daily basis? And all under the guise of maintaining our security and safety.

This Ebola epidemic is just another one of there tools in a box marked control constructs. I'm not denying the existence or tenacity of Ebola i just think that if indeed it does gain a foothold in the UK it will be because it's allowed to do so.

edit on 16-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I dont know brother, the whole secret society's and master plans just dosent seem practical. How could a group maintain control over a long period of time without leaks and revolts within their ranks. It seems so dr evil almost comical that a group would even try these grand scheme throughout the ages.now because of the experiences ive had and dont particularly wish to be laughed at for. If you said ET had a power structure here and manipulating society i would lend an ear a credit. I do agree the mass dumb down is certainly a problem, and allows control to take place.
edit on 16-10-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
How many people will die of flu by Christmas? I know many many more.
Iam not worried one bit, the reason it spread in Africa is that they have 1 doc per 100,000 people and no where near the medical facilities we have.
Not worried one bit, it is scare mongering to sell newspapers, come on guys ATS didn't fall for the bird flu or swine flu why this?.

Exactly

10?

So what?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: stardust22

What?!? Why?? Why are they not locking down the borders?

What is locking down the borders mean?

Sure blocking travel from the affected country is sensible and think we should have done it weeks ago as well as blocking entry to those with passports from those country to stop people transferring from west africa to a non shutdown nation. I just flew back from Japan and did not feel comfortable with sharing the arrivals lounge with passengers from flights from west Africa.

BUT

complete isolation?

You got to be kidding me right? Ebola mainly isolated expect for a few isolated cases and you want a 100% lock down that would send the UK economy into the stone age?
edit on 16-10-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

you need to see the wood from the trees henrymakow.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Technically we are all ETs on some level after all we are made of stardust. I would not completely discount the theory of evolution but I suspect it has been helped along somewhat regarding humanity by who or what however, well that's a whole nother kettle of fish.

I imagine TPTB do indeed have leaks and revolts within their ranks but compartmentalisation regarding their pyramid structured system of order somewhat obscures the outside worlds view or people who are not in the know from observing such decent.

As to how any group could maintain control over such a long period of time well it seems to be working out just fine for the Vatican.
edit on 16-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Its all green man! Omg douglas this is silly and i did watch your video. Can you explain your position better?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

"IT IS INDISPENSABLE TO... UTTERLY EXHAUST HUMANITY WITH DISSENSION, HATRED, STRUGGLE, ENVY AND EVEN BY THE USE OF TORTURE, BY STARVATION, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, BY WANT, SO THAT THE "GOYIM" SEE NO OTHER ISSUE THAN TO TAKE REFUGE IN OUR COMPLETE SOVEREIGNTY IN MONEY AND IN ALL ELSE." Protocols of Zion, 10:19

read ole henry

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Surely we are not using a plagiarized work ment to make jewish people look evil. Also was used as a justification for the holocaust.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

No, I mean Africa. I'm sorry if you misunderstood... as it is, locking down UK's borders would cause more damage than it'd be worth. What I'm saying is that outbound flights from Africa, at least the affected areas, should be shut off. And 10 - yeah. That's how it starts. 10 turns to 20, 20 turns to 50, 50 turns to 100, 100 turns to 1000 and so on and so forth. So forgive me for taking this seriously. If you don't, that's fine...to each their own. But I have my opinions and you have yours. 3/5 in my family has had flu and been totally fine. I'm not saying I don't think it's sad when people die from it, but proportionately, if 3 of my 5 had Ebola...how do I know they'd still be here?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join