It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola? Spread on purpose or not?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

So glad you read the script, caught the cue.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Monsanto Corp. buys the company with the ONLY working and patented ebola cure, and one month later ebola outbreak happens.

what do you think.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
so much for how deadly it is supost to be!
we dont here from Africa that it is wiping out Lots of people?
and they are messing it up baddly.

it is all a scam.
Ebola is Not as bad as they say.
or Africa who have 100,000 dead.

what about the mob who took the
people home who they said had Ebola?????

Fake!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
After just hearing about the Spanish nurse's dog on the radio, I'm done with speculating. It's clearly a poorly executed script written by the loonies running the asylum. I truly hope the world begins to see this for what it is.
edit on 7-10-2014 by hurdygurdy because: No fear

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about the above posters but all I can say is there seems to be complete Ignorance regarding whether to allow flights to continue or not to the affected Country's! There would be an 80% drop of it coming to the UK, if they banned all flights (except for Medical Staff).

Average people & Businessmen/Women do not need to be Traveling!!

If one Passenger has it and gets on the London Tube and starts to get runny nose or sneezes.... that whole carriage could get infected and those carriages are usually over-crowded!!
edit on CDTWed, 08 Oct 2014 06:13:18 -05000000003106x118x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm a bit concerned by this bit of news and not surprised either.

In a story for Yahoo News , the CDC says that in the event of an Ebola outbreak in the U.S ., bodies of the deceased would be required to be buried within " hermetically sealed caskets ", which would prevent the escape of microbes during funerals.

An administrator of the Dallas Institute Of Funeral Service interviewed in the article states that he has never come across any such caskets in his industry, meaning, hermetically sealed coffins are NOT common in the slightest for burial.

The CDC coffins in Madison, Georgia, though, ARE designed to prevent spread of infection. In fact, the patent for these coffins confirms that they are meant for the burial or cremation of bodies exposed to infectious diseases.

CDC suggests Hermetically Sealed Coffins For Ebola Victims

Hold on. I thought the FEMA Coffins were just a conspiracy?

Hmmmm!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

All the conspiracy theories are starting to bleed into each other.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join