It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola? Spread on purpose or not?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
Either the CDC and various other governmental departments are spectacularly inefficient and incompetent, or they want it to spread.

I'm going with all of the above...

Here's why:

"My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organisations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . ." --Dr Kalokerinos MD

"The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests."

The Medical Mafia

In August 2009 Professor Michel Chossudovsky, former employee of the WHO exposed the dysfunction and corruption that occurred at the World Health Organization during the so-called H1N1 pandemic and flu shot campaign. Here is the interview he gave on Rense Radio: Aug 3, 2009 interview

Some of the facts he disclosed:

• The World Health Organization is a political body not a health organization
• Countries that are members are obligated under treaty to institue policy on a national level
• Big Pharma corporations ‘advise’ the WHO

Chossudovsky’s investigation of the H1N1 pandemic revealed that:

• WHO faked a Level 6 ‘pandemic’ in 2009 – the data to support the Level 6 pandemic was fabricated
• WHO discouraged independent testing for H1N1
• WHO Exaggerated # of occurrences and/or deaths
• Main stream media reported unsubstantiated information
• The fabrication of a pretext to vaccinate the population was very profitable

Handout: CDC & WHO – Network of Corruption – which explains the level of corruption that has become the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.

anticorruptionsociety.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
When I first heard of the new Ebola my first thought was "great another SARS or swine flu". The difference between this and other epidemic scares is that the media stuff got heavy when those diseases were infecting almost no one. This media epidemic fear mongering was not the same as the others. It was downplayed at first but then picked up when it started actually spreading.

When the first case cropped up in Dallas, the first wave of reports all strongly emphasized the same exact quote from the CDC director Tom Frieden, "There is no doubt in my mind that we will stop it here". The link below is a great example.

www.nbcdfw.com...

Every single initial article was some variation of the official story handed out by the CDC saying it's all under control. I remember this specifically cause the first several pages of news results after I saw the threads about the first case spreading on here were shockingly similar. I did not see any articles that carried any other message that first night.

Ever since the official story news blast that first day, every news agency stated putting out their own reports.

Some were fear mongering like this article from Fox the experts on spreading panic which reported patient zero vomiting outside the apartment, the severity and frightening nature of decontamination and most telling this gem of fear based journalism.
"His whole family was screaming. He got outside and he was throwing up all over the place," resident Mesud Osmanovic, 21, said on Wednesday, describing the chaotic scene before the man was admitted to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital on Sunday where he is in serious condition.

Below is the link to the fear mongering article published yesterday and to prove my point the original "official" report on the first case from that first day of reporting. The "official" story from fox contains my favorite quote I mentioned earlier at the end of the article.

www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

There are many news agencies that are doing the opposite and working as hard as they can to downplay any threat like NPR.

Here is the original NPR report (actually an on air interview) where if you look towards the middle (8th paragraph) the guest mentions that same exact Frieden quote.

www.npr.org...

The interview was fairly neutral like all the first wave official media stories. Since then NPR has been the biggest voice of "Ebola is no threat" of any I've seen. I love NPR and heard this interview on "all things considered" complete with questions from listeners where I utterly lost all respect for one of my favorite news agencies. The whole interview was completely designed to make ignorant Joe the Plumber types totally complacent. The level of downplay of threat had me so angry I was screaming in my car at the radio and missed my exit.

www.npr.org...

Make your own decisions based on the information I presented but I for one am now convinced this is an engineered NWO apocalypse scenario. I've been suspicious for a while. The week before it hit the US I was like 60% believing this was a manufactured bioweapon. Adding in the way the media on all sides is covering the issue my suspicions have shot to 100%. I would literally bet my freedom on it. I want to go to a rich businessman and say "If this Ebola thing spirals out of control you will give me a million dollars. If I'm wrong I'll be your legal slave for eternity."
edit on 5-10-2014 by tavi45 because: forgot a link

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If they where going to spread a virus I dont see it being ebola... To dangerous a virus. Its been around for ages and dirty bush meat isnt abnormal with this. Just seems the mutations from human to human now are causing alarming rates of mortality.

Out of all virus events this 1 has me worried if the calculations turn out to be correct... wont be long before we find out anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am leaning toward incompetence which let this get out of control in the first place. Then when it got worse and cases started spreading, there was another weak response to contain this thing in Africa.

I don't believe the BS that they couldn't shut down travel by air out of the region because they wouldn't be able to get aid in, nor medical personnel in because they wouldn't be able to get back out. This is absolutely ridiculous. They certainly could designate an operational base at a closed airport under military control with a quarantine sight prior to outbound travel.

Do you think for one minute it wasn't possible? The US government shut down all flights on 9/11 in one of the most busy air spaces in the world.

Now that the blundering incompetence has let things progress to this point, we are having to rely on the 'boots on the ground' i.e. doctors and hospitals here in the US to do the job of stopping the spread in the US. We are hearing from Nurse Unions that there has been little training and preparation. The government has done much more preparation in spending and operations manufacturing millions of coffins than in operations to prepare for stopping this disaster.

And at some levels we have pure evil intentions of some of the elites and powers to reduce the population on purpose. In their estimation of the situation, they want the resources and planet to have and use and play as much as they want. They see the average citizen as nothing more than a sheep to be led to slaughter. There are good people in military and society in general. It is going be up to them to fight this virus and possibly others as well as step up and stop the wanton elimination of the world population, or a majority of it.

And one other item that can't be forgotten is that bio-weapons, or intentional release and spreading of a super deadly virus like Ebola is that once you let the genie out of the bottle, viruses can and will mutate and come back to take those out that used it in the first place. After mutating and mixing in humans gaining other mutations, i.e. recombination with an airborne flu strain this winter, 'their' vaccines, whether military or big pharma would be as useful as a bottle of spring water in stopping it. Not only has this virus been mutating at enormous speed, it has also been spreading and getting through the proverbial cracks in the floor. I would also caution people of using those POS stations at checkout lanes as they are perfect to spread viruses through the public. Keep one of those bottles of germ killing hand cleaner with you and use it. You never know what or who left something on one of those machines.

I think it is going to be up to individuals to protect themselves and family through good hygiene and careful consideration. As long as it does not get to be an airborne spread virus as opposed to infection by aerosolized virus particles from infected persons, people in a first world country can make a huge difference in their potential exposure profile through planning, education, and hygienic ops.

edit on 5/10/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Spread on purpose or allowed to spread are two different things. One is legal while the other is not.

You know, I just don't know if this is exactly true. I think that both are illegal but proving intent for the second is nearly impossible. Picking nits maybe, but if (although I don't see how at the moment) evidence came to light that any government, corporate entity, or what-have-you had willfully ALLOWED this thing to spread it would still be illegal. Even if no one had popped a vial or had a secret lab or whatever. Either way, it's not illegal if you (probably) can't get caught. So for all practical purposes it is the same thing I suppose. It seems at times as if that is the defining concept for this century.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

What if:

The USA had nothing to do with this, and this is some covert Holy-war thing by ISIS.

you know,

Qur’an:9:88 – “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”

or

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I am sure some politician invented the phrase ''don't let a good crisis go to waste'' yes, we need to keep an eye on the pigs at the trough.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not so sure about a 'Biological' weapon being released because this would also affect those in power! But it could well be being carried on purpose by individuals who want to bring it to the 1st World just so we have to suffer it too or these individuals are just ignorant of the consequences. I mean they fly to an infected area, they must have heard about EBOLA before flying out, they come into contact with EBOLA and fly back to where they came without a thought for other people. Not only that but if we are going to bring the Authorities into question, why are these individuals being allowed to fly around to infected areas and then not held for incubation period of 21 days before being let to fly??

Murgatroid... Thanks for your information.
tavi45... Thanks for your contribution.

Thanks to all the contributions
edit on CDTMon, 06 Oct 2014 07:30:18 -0500u3107x118x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Have you seen anything about this one?

‘The headlines are full of news about Ebola, and there’s a very valid reason for that. The illness presents in a gruesome, bloody fashion best suited for a horror movie. But while America’s attention is on a disease in which there is only ONE confirmed case in the country, there have been 538 cases of Enterovirus D68, 5 deaths, and 10 cases of paralysis.

The enterovirus is an illness that is passed on like the flu or the common cold, and there are millions of cases per year, according to CDC estimates. However, there are hundreds of strains and this one – EV-D68 – is incredibly virulent.

Last week in New Jersey, a little boy died suddenly, with no previous signs of being ill. He just went to bed and never got up. A week later, an autopsy confirmed that he had died from Enterovirus D-68. This went all but unnoticed by the media as the nation focused on the single case of Ebola in Dallas.’

Are We Worrying About The Wrong Virus?

I'm worrying about any Bio-Engineered Virus.

And apparently this one is affecting VACCINATED kids!

It's no wonder I always refuse vaccinations. Get a vaccine and open the door to a Bio Super Weapon!

And by the way Murgatoid. Your Avatar is distracting. I keep waiting for that bloody beetle to come rolling down the hill!....lol
edit on 6-10-2014 by Tedgoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Yeah. I forgot to include in my OP about the Medical Staff still being able to Travel in and out... of course they could still Travel in and out. What we are talking about is the Joe Average Traveling in and out. Mr 'Joe Average' doesn't need to be in the Area!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ahh. The ole 'policy of benign neglect' gambit.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
On purpose or not is sort of moot where either could or could not be reality. The reality we do have to focus on regardless is it is here on American soil... and suggested it will also will make to to Europe soon enough. Well, lets look at the odds of this virus... 50/50 you live or die if one gets it?

Conspiracy says hey they want mass population reduction because of all the "useless eaters" chewing worlds resources are not sustainable something must be done... and in steps eugenics and everything else. Whether that is the case or not may be determined later or never determined because of the inhumane mind set or animalistic one of self preservation it would have to come from to carry out such a plan.

So here's the thing it seems humanity always forgets, as soon as we have consciousness our destiny is to die... sure we may fashion some fancy rocks together call it a satellite, then launch it into space with a fancy slingshot and act like we are accomplishing something. If it may appear that I think human existence is a futility then you would be correct, sure it could be one of progress make us feel like we are doing something important... yet in all this doing the less happier and desperate for it we get, that we become an extremist for every little tiny piece of happiness we can cling too.

Am I worried about Ebola? Global warming, Global cooling, Aids, etc etc etc. not in the slightest, simply because ever since i drew my first breath it was one breath closer to my last, just like everyone else. I could jump my ass into a car and gamble this life deemed so precious just as easy, drink too much water, take too much headache medicine etc etc you get the idea. Our end is not preventable at all, the best we can do is slow it down a tad. If anyone thinks I am going to hide out in a hole like a prairie dog, and quit living my life just to delay the inevitable they are sadly mistaken...

Hell, when it does spread... its not an if at this point ok? When it does... I personally hope I am one of the first that gets it in my city so I can roll the 2 sided die and be done with it, dead or alive out the other side. Do I want to live my life hiding out in a hole out of fear for however long? Sure you're alive but that's not really living is it? Being stuck in survival mode like some cornered animal... and if they develop a vaccine and mandate it, do you think you're gonna be safe in your little hole? So all of the time you've spent cowering in fear my lil prairie dogs... over: ebola, killer bees, swine/bird flus, nwo, illuminati, global warming, terrorism, fiscal cliffs, etc etc ad infinitum can indeed rob you from the life you're destined to lose, but so can you by refusing to just live it.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

...Hell, when it does spread... its not an if at this point ok? When it does... I personally hope I am one of the first that gets it in my city so I can roll the 2 sided die and be done with it, dead or alive out the other side. Do I want to live my life hiding out in a hole out of fear for however long? Sure you're alive but that's not really living is it? Being stuck in survival mode like some cornered animal... and if they develop a vaccine and mandate it, do you think you're gonna be safe in your little hole? So all of the time you've spent cowering in fear my lil prairie dogs... over: ebola, killer bees, swine/bird flus, nwo, illuminati, global warming, terrorism, fiscal cliffs, etc etc ad infinitum can indeed rob you from the life you're destined to lose, but so can you by refusing to just live it.

Exactly. Our ancestors -even our grandparents- lived with such "dangers" without collapsing in a friggin' faint - they just assessed the risk, took appropriate precautions and went on with life. But we are being indoctrinated to think of our world and nature as terribly awfully unbelievably threatening - we buy antibiotic soap (even now, when most diseases are antibiotic resistant), we use sunscreen, take pills for a thousand things, buy condos in self-contained buildings where we can live, work and shop without ever going outside. ....My question:

Why are we been taught to run away from life instead of to live it?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is not a distraction.
However that will not stop others using it as a distraction.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Why are we been taught to run away from life instead of to live it?

Simply?

Fear = Control

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm not so sure about a 'Biological' weapon being released because this would also affect those in power!

Unless the ultra-elite have the vaccine.

The middle power is expendable.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I read the news quite a lot these days. The facts and opinions of all reporting ebola are very confusing and conflicting. I feel the answer to stop this is simple, it is not rocket science. No one should be allowed in the country from Africa and no one goes to Africa. All passports thoroughly checked at customs. Our people in the USA wish to remain disease free, and for some insane reason sick people are being brought here intentionally or are fleeing refugees escaping to here (Dallas case). Our elected officials don't seem to be interested in caring about public input and opinion at all. The disease needs to be quarantined at the source until it burns out. The people are on fire there. There is no cure or vaccine.
edit on 6-10-2014 by frugal because: sp

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Can someone help me out here... I think it was a DR Shaman of the W.H.O? Who calculated that by the 19thof october we would see up to 7000 cases at an average influence of the virus however he stated and I copy and pasted his words on my phone last month so I could check up nearer the date of his predictions...

It was mentioned 15,000 was predicted as a worst case scenario for the 19th or there about and if this figure becomes a true reflection then it is definitely time to worry.

Can someone mail me or reply here in a way I will get to see with some sort of notification so I dont miss out somehow? I will of course keep checking though for a reply.

where are the up to date figures of cases and outbreaks? So I can check his predictions.

thanks guys.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So, I just saw this on skynews and they are saying there is a 15% the virus will arrive here in the UK by said date '24th October'. So, they know there is a 15% chance of it arriving here... why not halt flights now so that the 15% chance becomes 0%?

news.sky.com...

scientist who did the research says the current flight restrictions to the region mean the risk is 15%.

And even that figure looks a little pessimistic.

But some are saying the chances are 50-50:

recent reports on ebola have suggested not only that it could become airborne, but that there's a 50-50 chance the disease will be in the UK within three weeks.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Some of our government security and policing agencies allow crimes to occur so they can get the big fish. Now, this means that a certain amount of crimes committed by the crooks are ignored and the people who were effected during these operations were not protected by the law.

Also if there is no adequate proof to prosecute someone for a crime, which is a judgement call, then the judicial system just watches them till they get undeniable proof.

This loophole applies to everything out there. Now since it is hard to prove that someone allowed something to happen because they were not directly involved, it is almost impossible to prosecute. Now if someone creates a virus or spreads a virus like HIV by having sex with others after they know they are infected, they are prosecuted. For a while years ago, the police would ignore this thinking that only gays would be involved. It got into the general population though. Now none of the people were charged for ignoring this problem. Most people ignored HIV as a disease to worry about years ago unless you were dealing with gay people. But that is not a crime.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join