It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC is investigating a vomiting passenger at Newark, NJ, airport. Believed to be from Liberia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted anywhere at ATS, but a couple of employees at a Dallas senior center who know Duncan have been quarantined:

dfw.cbslocal.com...

I don't know if this is part of the "high risk" group of nine or ten people closest to Duncan, or of the 48 others being watched.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
I don't know if this has been posted anywhere at ATS, but a couple of employees at a Dallas senior center who know Duncan have been quarantined:

dfw.cbslocal.com...

I don't know if this is part of the "high risk" group of nine or ten people closest to Duncan, or of the 48 others being watched.

I'll bet you it's the stepdaughter and her husband who work there. The two who were "cleared" by the CDC to go back to work. They're both nurses assistants. Most people are trained by, and get their license by nursing homes in most states. My brother in law and his wife did. As did most of my ex's family. It's one way for the nursing home to get free, or cheap, labor (until the party is licensed that is), and for people to get education and a licensed by the state. A win/win for both parties. The article states 2 of the 4 acquaintances, I'm willing to bet it's those two. And if the CDC are willing to let those two return to work, they'd obviously be near people with compromised immune systems. The elderly and infants get sick at a much faster rate, and if family visit, they'd get them sick.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 7/10/2014 by Anyafaj because: Double post. Unknown reason. Apologies.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So then, getting back to the original topic here, if I read this: Sick Passenger Pulled Off Newark Flight Shows No Signs of Ebola: Hospital

"A sick passenger and a companion evaluated after their flight from Brussels arrived in Newark Saturday do not show signs of Ebola and will not be tested for the deadly virus, officials said.

University Hospital in Newark, where the two people were taken after federal health officials met their flight, released a statement saying the individual who had vomited on the flight had symptoms consistent with a different, minor condition. The other passenger was asymptomatic, the hospital said."

Is anybody going to admit that the great scare created by this event on the flight was unwarranted, unjustified, uncalled for, unnecessary, unreasonable, unjust, groundless, excessive, immoderate, disproportionate, undue, unconscionable, unjustifiable, indefensible, inexcusable, unforgivable, unpardonable ?

--or it it better to just join the masses in hysteria over this manufactured Ebola "outbreak" in the USA?
edit on 7-10-2014 by Petros312 because: Addition

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join